https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Three  (Read 273257 times)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Conference Three
« Reply #1305 on: September 19, 2020, 03:32:00 PM »
Good luck to Black Star, Hoarse, Wizards and Mmmrs tonight and tomorrow. This is one of the best title races for a long time.

Best of luck to the other three. I don't consider myself a contender. And general thanks for the congrats on the cup win.

I didn't want to leave you out when you are still in with a mathematical chance albeit a very very slim chance  :)
Rathpeacon

Offline davef

« Reply #1306 on: September 19, 2020, 06:58:12 PM »
Good luck to Black Star, Hoarse, Wizards and Mmmrs tonight and tomorrow. This is one of the best title races for a long time.

Best of luck to the other three. I don't consider myself a contender. And general thanks for the congrats on the cup win.

I didn't want to leave you out when you are still in with a mathematical chance albeit a very very slim chance  :)

Ahh --- A gambling man, perchance ;-).  Nah, I've seen many a hot favourite collapse (or fall foul of the game's foibles) but not three of them as I would need :-).  Not complaining though, this squad has still got a lot of improvement to come in the next 3 or 4 seasons and a top four finish, Conference cup win and a place in the Elite cup final is much more than I expected this time around. I hope all three enjoy the worry  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 10:37:20 AM by davef »

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1307 on: September 21, 2020, 09:14:30 AM »
Well done Black Star Knights, 3-1-1 champions must sound nice.

That was a great season. Wizards, Hoarse and Mmmrs should be proud of themselves also. I lost my battle with Brian for 5th place but I'm happy to have qualified for TEL for next season.

Doesnt this game change fast, I was second in 3-1-1 last season and won TCL and this season I am delighted to finished 6th  ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #1308 on: September 21, 2020, 11:08:11 AM »
that one came in under the radar, and ranks as one of my all time favourite x11 wins :D great season guys, it was one heck of a title fight!!
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #1309 on: September 21, 2020, 11:09:20 AM »
Well done Black Star Knights, 3-1-1 champions must sound nice.

That was a great season. Wizards, Hoarse and Mmmrs should be proud of themselves also. I lost my battle with Brian for 5th place but I'm happy to have qualified for TEL for next season.

Doesnt this game change fast, I was second in 3-1-1 last season and won TCL and this season I am delighted to finished 6th  ;D

and it wouldn't surprise me if we swapped places next season in the league, as we did this time! C3 is truly competitive :D
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 11:11:55 AM by KnightStars »

Offline JLancs

« Reply #1310 on: September 26, 2020, 05:08:35 PM »
Just put my Oilers side into 3-1-1, it’s going to take 3/4 seasons to get competitive but looking forward to the odd upset along the way (hopefully 🤞).
◾️Texas Oldham, Rangers, Oilers

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #1311 on: September 26, 2020, 06:25:18 PM »
welcome :-) it’s a fun division! look forward to it 😬

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1312 on: September 26, 2020, 09:08:16 PM »
Great to see a new team in 3-1-1.Welcome and good luck.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1313 on: September 30, 2020, 08:30:25 AM »
Interesting start to the season. The top 8 have all opened up a big lead over the rest. 7 teams have 9 points, Rumour Mill have 7, hope the chasing pack close the gap soon but it's great to see lots of teams challenging at the top.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1314 on: October 18, 2020, 02:00:03 PM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP SIGN UP

The cup is open for entries. Password has been sent out. If you didnt get it, please let me know.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1315 on: October 21, 2020, 09:13:33 AM »
13 teams signed up for the cup, remember it is free to enter so dont be shy and join.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1316 on: October 25, 2020, 09:39:40 AM »
Cup update:

I couldnt get above 14 teams so i created two new news called filler one and filler two.

They are effectively computer teams as I wont be setting up either but at least this means we can start the cup.

Good luck everyone.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1317 on: October 27, 2020, 06:33:27 PM »
CONFERENCE 3 CUP ROUND ONE

The cup is finally starting, thanks to everyone for entering and best of luck to you all.

Rathpeacon   vs    Mmmrs Phoenix Pigs   
The defending champions travel to Rathpeacon for the start of their cup defence. Mmmmrs are in great league form and currently sit 2nd in 3-1-1. Rathpeacon are having a terrible season and have lost their last 5 league games. The champions will be expected to win this one.

Saiyan Warriors   vs    Texas Oilers   
All top flight clash here. Both sides are in mid table in 3-1-1 and would welcome a good cup run. One will get that wish here, will home advantage be enough for Saiyan to shade it?

Black Star Knights   vs    Wizards   
The tie of the round, 3-1-1 leaders Black Star take on 3rd placed Wizards. Black Star have never won the cup while Wizards have 4 cup titles. A win here would be a good start to a first title and maybe a league and cup double?

Dynamo Valley   vs    Hoarse Whisperers   
Dynamo Valley of 3-2-3 host top flight opposition in Hoarse Whisperers. Hoarse are C3's top side but are having a mediocre season by their high standards. Dynamo's young side is getting better each season, could they cause a potential upset here?

Dirtbox United   vs    The Chocolatiers   
First and second in 3-1-4 meet here. The Chocolatiers won the league tie between these earlier in the season and interestingly enough, they meet in the league tonight and in the cup tomorrow. They might be sick of each then.  ;) Good luck to both.

CSI-Ramsgate   vs    Great Yarmouth Town   
CSI have a home tie against 3-1-2 leaders Great Yarmouth Town. CSI have never won the cup but are sitting in 4th place in 3-1-1. Great Yarmouth are having a good season, they will start as underdogs but will fancy their chances of causing an upset.

Sandford St Martin   vs    Filler Team One   
Sandford are sitting 7th in 3-1-1 and playing some good football. They play one of the filler teams here and will expect to win this one by a cricket score  :)

Kilcully   vs    We Play Like Girls
In the bottom game, Kilcully play the second filler team and will be expected to come through this one.
Rathpeacon

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #1318 on: October 28, 2020, 07:27:55 AM »
awesome work and write up cove! i feel i’m due a cup run, maybe even strong a win or two. Then I saw I'm in 2 and now and I have wizards 😂

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1319 on: October 28, 2020, 01:29:17 PM »
awesome work and write up cove! i feel i’m due a cup run, maybe even strong a win or two. Then I saw I'm in 2 and now and I have wizards 😂

I think you got the toughest draw. Teams at the bottom have it easy in round one against my filler teams. I suppose its the luck of the draw. I got Mmmmrs so my campaign will be short  :D
Rathpeacon