https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Three  (Read 273243 times)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Conference Three
« Reply #1365 on: January 19, 2021, 11:33:17 PM »
5 points from 7 games. 12th placed. Ok, one night i forgot to set up but seriously, WTF!

This game has gone crazy. I just won the cider league for my first time ever and at the same time I am one place above relegation  >:(

I'm not expecting the challenge for the 3-1-1 title but I do expect to be a top 6 team this season not looking over my shoulder at relegation.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1366 on: January 22, 2021, 08:05:43 AM »
Hello all,

The conference 3 cup is open to entries. I sent passwords out to every active account in conference 3 yesterday. 13 of the 16 places have been filled so don't be shy, we only need 3 more to join and the fun can begin  :D
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1367 on: January 31, 2021, 09:28:56 AM »
Conference 3 cup round one

Season 23 of the cup gets underway on Tuesday. 14 teams entered and 2 filler teams were added to get to 16.

The very best of luck to everyone and thanks for playing.

Rathpeacon   vs    Parma Violets   
Two top flight teams currently in mid table meet here. A cup run could be just what is needed to kick start their seasons.

Hoarse Whisperers   vs    Lucys Wanderers   
Hoarse entertain Lucy in what could be a very interesting tie. League form would favour Hoarse but Lucy's Wanderers could cause an upset here.

Great Yarmouth Town   vs    Wizards   
The top two in 3-1-1 meet in what is the tie of the round. Yarmouth have made rapid progress over the past two seasons. Wizards will need to be at their very best in this one.

Black Star Knights   vs    Saiyan Warriors   
Three in a row chasing Black Star host Saiyan as they begin their cup defence.  Always competitive opposition, Saiyan will test the champions' credentials.

CSI-Ramsgate   vs    Sandford St Martin   
CSI entertain last seasons beaten finalists Sandford. Both teams are enjoying good league seasons but a league title is probably beyond them. The cup offers both a chance to win some silverware.

The Rumour Mill   vs    SatinStorm   
Top flight Rumour Mill entertain Satonstorm of 3-2-4. Rumour Mill have been having mixed league form of late. The lower league outfit might fancy their chances here.

Dirtbox United   vs    Kilcully   
Dirtbox have enjoyed some great cup upsets over recent seasons. They will be favourites to beat Kilcully.

We Play Like Girls   vs    Filler Team One   
The two filler teams meet here. The winners get to be hammered in the round.  :D

Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1368 on: February 02, 2021, 07:27:57 PM »
Conference 3 cup round one results

Some interesting results today, the fun continues later in the week.

Rathpeacon   2-0    Parma Violets  
A goal in each half was enough to send Rathpeacon through to round two.

Hoarse Whisperers   3-1    Lucys Wanderers  
An even first half saw the teams level at half time. Two second half goals saw the Whisperers through.

Great Yarmouth Town   2-0    Wizards   
A goal in each half was enough to send Yarmouth into round two.

Black Star Knights   2-1    Saiyan Warriors  
Big scare for the champions who were behind with just ten minutes to go. A late equaliser brought the game to extra time and the champions showed their class to progress.

CSI-Ramsgate   0-2    Sandford St Martin   
Sandford took the lead on the stroke of half time. A goal in the last quarter gave them the cushion they needed to progress.

The Rumour Mill   5-6    SatinStorm 
WHAT A GAME!!! 2-2 at the break, 5-5 at full time, Satin edged in extra time to produce a famous win.

Dirtbox United   1-6    Kilcully  
A big shock here, Kilcully played out of their skins to progress.

We Play Like Girls   13-16   Filler Team One   
The two filler teams gave us plenty of entertainment. 8-7 at half time, 16-13 at full time, it would have been a decent score in a rugby game!!!!
Rathpeacon

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #1369 on: February 03, 2021, 02:22:11 PM »
shew! squeaked through there :P may my luck continue :D

Yarmouth is having a stellar season! Is this someone's second team, or a new individual strong force?
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #1370 on: February 03, 2021, 03:30:36 PM »

Yarmouth is having a stellar season! Is this someone's second team, or a new individual strong force?

guilty of charge  ;) ;D

actually it's my third team after UNIV. CRAIOVA and Chambly FC ... I find very difficult to set up the tactics for all three ... I don't know how you manage Nish with eight teams ... also Brian with his CSI francise
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 03:36:31 PM by mihai »

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #1371 on: February 03, 2021, 04:05:00 PM »

guilty of charge  ;) ;D

actually it's my third team after UNIV. CRAIOVA and Chambly FC ... I find very difficult to set up the tactics for all three ... I don't know how you manage Nish with eight teams ... also Brian with his CSI francise

ah Mihai! then that meteoric rise is no shock 😬 my 8 have taken a knock since mid-December. i relegated 2 and to be very honest i only setup for 2/3 teams 🙈 some of my results are pure luck
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1372 on: February 03, 2021, 09:36:55 PM »

guilty of charge  ;) ;D

Always great to see new blood in C3. It has always been one of the most competitive conferences, another title contending side is very welcome.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1373 on: February 04, 2021, 07:26:26 PM »
Conference 3 cup quarter finals

Cup quarter finals take place tomorrow. Good to all.

Kilcully   vs    Filler Team One   
Kilcully had an unexpected win in the first round. They will be favourites to beat the filler team here.

Hoarse Whisperers   vs    Rathpeacon   
Flying high in the league, Hoarse will be favourites in this one.

Great Yarmouth Town   vs    Sandford St Martin   
The current leagues leaders host last season's cup finalists in the tie of the round

SatinStorm   vs    Black Star Knights   
Lower league Satinstorm host the three in row chasing Black Star Knights. A tricky tie for the champions.

Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1374 on: February 05, 2021, 07:30:45 PM »
Conference 3 cup quarter finals

Kilcully  22-2    Filler Team One  
Kilcully were far too good for the filler team and are through to a first ever semi final.

Hoarse Whisperers   2-1    Rathpeacon  
Rathpeacon had more chances and more of the possession but Hoarse are a quality team and they led for most of the game. Rathpeacon levelled late on but Hoarse won in extra time.

Great Yarmouth Town   1-0    Sandford St Martin  
Great Yarmouth Town's cup journey continues as their pursue a league and cup double. However Sandford made it tough for them and Yarmouth needed extra to progress.

SatinStorm   0-10    Black Star Knights  
The champions made a big statement in this one with a very impressive victory. 5 goals in each half were more than enough.
Rathpeacon

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #1375 on: February 06, 2021, 07:41:41 PM »
I got away with one there !
System crashed and I couldn't get back in. Hence the wrong boots :)
Only the one and only Hoarses

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1376 on: February 07, 2021, 12:24:50 PM »
Well that makes me feel even better then  ;)
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1377 on: February 07, 2021, 12:57:50 PM »
Conference 3 cup semi finals

Cup semi finals are on Moday, there is one outstanding tie to look forward while the champions should have an easy path to a third straight final.....

Kilcully   vs    Black Star Knights   
The champions were in awesome form in the last round. Kilcully had a good win in round one and beat the filler team in round two. Their cup fairytale will end here.

Hoarse Whisperers   vs    Great Yarmouth Town   
It is 1st v 2nd in 3-1-1 here. C3 kingpins Hoarse Whisperers entertain C3 new boys Great Yarmouth. This one could go all the way, both sides will have a possible league and cup double on their minds.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 09:35:16 PM by Cove »
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1378 on: February 08, 2021, 09:39:32 PM »
Conference 3 cup semi finals

Kilcully   2-17    Black Star Knights 
Another big win for the champions who have reched their third final in a row. Can they make it 3 wins out of 3?

Hoarse Whisperers   1-0    Great Yarmouth Town
Another narrow win for Hoarse, is their name already carved on the cup? Just like in the quarter final, Hoarse had less possession and less shots. Yet again, Hoarse proved to be more clinicial, snatching a late winner to make the final.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1379 on: February 11, 2021, 02:03:40 PM »
Conference 3 cup final day

It's cup final day in conference 3 and what a great final we have to look forward to, good luck to both teams.

Black Star Knights   vs    Hoarse Whisperers
The defending cup champions, Black Star Knights, are looking to win a third cup title in a row, something that has never been done before. Their opponents are conference 3 kingpins, Hoarse Whisperers who are currently sitting 2nd in 3-1-1, just one point off the lead. The sides have met just once in the league this season, a game that ended 1-1.

Their paths to the final could not be more different. Hoarse have grounded out 3 tight wins including 2 in extra time. The champions have been devastating scoring 29 goals in their three games. Today's tie is likely to be close, will that favour Whisperers?

Paths to the final
Round one Hoarse Whisperers   3 - 1    Lucys Wanderers
Quarter final Hoarse Whisperers   2 - 1    Rathpeacon
Semi final Hoarse Whisperers   1 - 0    Great Yarmouth Town

Round one   Black Star Knights   2 - 1    Saiyan Warriors
Quarter final SatinStorm   0 - 10    Black Star Knights
Semi final    Kilcully   2 - 17    Black Star Knights
Rathpeacon