https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference Three  (Read 273269 times)

Offline shellyboy100

Re: Conference Three
« Reply #1530 on: October 15, 2021, 03:22:55 PM »
That end to the season here was insane! Hoarse Whispers, finished on 87 points and they didn’t win the league? 🤯 Harsh! Can only imagine how there feeling after a season like that!
South Shields

Offline Banger

« Reply #1531 on: October 15, 2021, 06:41:52 PM »
It was a good battle,  We only lost to each other and it Hoarse was top until the last game when I pipped him on goal dif  8)

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #1532 on: October 15, 2021, 09:51:57 PM »
That end to the season here was insane! Hoarse Whispers, finished on 87 points and they didn’t win the league? 🤯 Harsh! Can only imagine how there feeling after a season like that!
Second time it's happened to me now !
I was only top for two games though and Smashy had a comp team in his last game
Only the one and only Hoarses

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1533 on: October 16, 2021, 01:08:57 PM »
Well done to both, a great title battle, one of the best for years.
Rathpeacon

Offline spiteri

« Reply #1534 on: October 16, 2021, 06:48:18 PM »
Both teams with 87 points in an x-1-1, and both teams relegated from FL1  :P A strange season indeed!
Floriana FC

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1535 on: October 17, 2021, 09:17:54 AM »
Both teams with 87 points in an x-1-1, and both teams relegated from FL1  :P A strange season indeed!

The game is nuts, I think we have all seen how form in a competition is a major factor in determining results, that's why it is important to start every competition well.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1536 on: November 04, 2021, 03:40:37 PM »
The conference 3 cup season 27 is back.

This season the cup will be limited to 8 teams. I asked C3 teams for their views on what the format should be.

4 teams voted for the top 8 in 3-1-1 should qualify for the cup and 3 teams voted that it should be first come first served.

We will go with the majority and passwords will be sent to the top 8 teams in 3-1-1 last season shortly. If teams in the top choose not to take part, then the team in 9th place will be invited and so on until we fill the 8 places.
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1537 on: November 21, 2021, 09:42:37 AM »
I did my bit to make the title race a little more interesting, sorry Smashed  :)
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1538 on: November 22, 2021, 11:07:40 PM »
Conference 3 cup round one
Apologies, I didnt get a chance to write a preview. 4 great first round ties today.

Rathpeacon   2 - 3    sMAshEd   
sMAshEd took a 3-0 lead in this one and seemed to be coasting. Rathpeacon pulled two back but couldnt find a third to take it to extra time.

Saiyan Warriors   2 - 1    Lucys Wanderers   
Good cup tie here today, Lucy's had 15 shots to 7 for Saiyan but could only convert one of those. Saiyan took a 2-0 lead despite Lucy's owning much of the possession and despite a nervous final ten minutes, they held on for a great win.

CSI-Ramsgate   1 - 3    Hoarse Whisperers   
Hoarse Whisperers were at their very best here. 3 goals up after 55 minutes was enough, CSI pulled one back late on but the Whisperers showed their class here.

SatinStorm   1 - 0    Great Yarmouth Town

A dogged cup tie here with no quarter given. Satin Storm win out by the old go to end Yarmouth's reign as champions.
Rathpeacon

Offline Banger

« Reply #1539 on: November 23, 2021, 08:45:33 PM »
I did my bit to make the title race a little more interesting, sorry Smashed  :)

Yes, Looks like Hoarse could be on for a league and cup double after their ICC win today - Congrats mate and well done for bringing it home for C3   8)

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #1540 on: November 23, 2021, 09:58:05 PM »
Cheers banger,
Still 6 games left and we both have to play top 4 teams twice.
Don't count Lucy out either !
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 10:03:23 PM by Nijinsky »
Only the one and only Hoarses

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1541 on: November 24, 2021, 05:06:03 PM »
Conference 3 cup semi finals

Down to the last four, two will make the final but which two?

Hoarse Whisperers   vs    sMAshEd   
The top two in 3-1-1 meet here in what could be one of the great semi finals. 2 points seperates these two in the league, who will this cup tie?

Saiyan Warriors   vs    SatinStorm
Two sides in great form meet here, Saiyan are enjoying a great league campaign and are 5th in 3-1-1. Satin Storm are the new 3-1-2 champions and will be competing at the top table next season. Could you complete a league and cup double here?
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1542 on: November 25, 2021, 06:47:18 PM »
Conference 3 cup semi finals

Hoarse Whisperers   1 - 2    sMAshEd   
This was a great cup tie. Hoarse took the lead shortly after half time and thought they were in the final until sMAshEd levelled with only 4 minutes to go. A winner after 111 minutes put sMAshEd through.

Saiyan Warriors   1 - 0    SatinStorm
A tense and hard fought cup tie was decided by just one goal, after 74 minutes. Saiyan are through to their very first C3 cup final and we all wish them the very best.
Rathpeacon

Offline Gull

« Reply #1543 on: November 25, 2021, 07:37:49 PM »
Saiyan are through to their very first C3 cup final and we all wish them the very best.

Do we though? Is this the guy psychoing everyone?

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #1544 on: November 25, 2021, 11:59:19 PM »
Saiyan are through to their very first C3 cup final and we all wish them the very best.

Do we though? Is this the guy psychoing everyone?

I dont think he plays psycho as much anymore and regardless, we would wish everyone good luck in a final, right? especially as this is his first. He has never made the final of any private league before or even finished in the top 2 of a private league. Whether he wins or loses, this will be the first time a private league of any type appears in his history so I do wish him the best of luck

I remember the first time I won anything on this game, it was an 8 team cup that I started and I won it, I was delighted  ;D
Rathpeacon