https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Premiership 2017-2018 Thread  (Read 66398 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Premiership 2017-2018 Thread
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2017, 06:18:08 PM »
We probably would have got a result from a bit of bus parkage but I've no real complaints. It's not the way I like to see ANY side play let alone United.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #106 on: November 05, 2017, 06:37:07 PM »
Outplayed and outclassed - we look a different team with Kante... but Fabregas, Hazard and Morata were superb today - could have been 2 or 3 in all honesty ;D

Mourinho's away record against the top 6 is fucking awful

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #107 on: November 05, 2017, 06:41:02 PM »
Not with us it wasn't ;) (I'm including first time with us too)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 06:43:09 PM by Dragontao »
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #108 on: November 05, 2017, 06:59:28 PM »
I'm not worried. We'll still win the Premiership...we're just giving City a sporting head start lol :P

One good thing today that has absolutely NOTHING to do with football is that I've finished another two models for my game. That's 3 in total now...only another 40-odd to go lmfao :P

I MIGHT be able to get this game finished before I die of old age :o 8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #109 on: November 05, 2017, 07:06:31 PM »
I'm not worried. We'll still win the Premiership...we're just giving City a sporting head start lol :P

Cheers, I needed a laugh

Not as funny as Jose's deluded interview though. Apparently we scored in the only period of the game we were on top.

Like winning 4-0 last season on the counter attack.

The man has become a walking parody of himself.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline jman

« Reply #110 on: November 05, 2017, 10:37:06 PM »
Nice to see Lukaku proving he can do it against the big teams too ;D

Mourinho has always been like that Drags, it's just seeing it from the other side of the fence I think.

Offline harv

« Reply #111 on: November 05, 2017, 11:56:46 PM »
Still got the Christmas and New Year fixtures to come yet, hopefully the Bitters will be too full of Christmas Pud to win matches lol ;D ;D ;D

Just put my models in Unreal Engine 4 and they look awesome. Got some dropped frames here and there which is a bit puzzling. Not sure what's going on there, if I have any of those when I submit my game to Oculus they'll throw it back in my face lol :o ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #112 on: November 06, 2017, 02:38:01 PM »
Mourinho has always been like that Drags, it's just seeing it from the other side of the fence I think.

I'm not so sure, first time round there was a lot more humour to him, he was a wind up merchant. As time has gone on he has become more paranoid and seems bitter for some reason, like he feels he doesn't get the recognition he deserves.

He wants to be seen in the same light as the Shankly or Fergie, even Pep gets ore credit in the media for his achievements, despite continually walking into ready made squads with oodles of cash to improve. Jose has at least had to rebuild a bit from time to time.

The reason he never wanted to follow Fergie directly at Utd was because he knew he would be on a hiding to nothing. A failure if he didn't win, riding on Fergie's coat tails if he did. So he swept in thinking he'd be the ssaviour but has not had a great deal of affection from the press and if he doesn't win it this year, it won't get any easier for him.

I seriously think he has developed a number of mental health issues.

Offline harv

« Reply #113 on: November 06, 2017, 06:04:30 PM »
Things should improve once we get Pogba back, it isn't a coincidence that a few of our bad results have come with Pogba having a long-term injury. He'll be back against Newcastle on the 18th hopefully.

Offline harv

« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2017, 08:32:49 PM »
Apparently Pogba, Zlatan and Rojo are all fit according to Maureen. Hopefully Pogba will start tomorrow evening. I think that brings us down to just 2 injuries. Fucking hell! :o

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2017, 04:55:58 PM »
That'll do. C'mon FSW.

Offline harv

« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2017, 05:40:56 PM »
Oops, 0-1 down. Missed the goal because the stream fucked up for 5 minutes >:(

Offline harv

« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2017, 06:01:40 PM »
1-1 now, a header from Martial after some great work from Pogba. 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2017, 06:03:11 PM »
I quite like what he's done with his hair too lol ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2017, 06:12:55 PM »
And I've missed another one lol

2-1 to United, goal from Smalling. I'm sure these players know when my stream goes tits up. :(

2-1 at halftime and a good match so far, plenty of action for both sides.