https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Premiership 2017-2018 Thread  (Read 65964 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Premiership 2017-2018 Thread
« Reply #225 on: February 03, 2018, 04:23:03 PM »
Alexis makes it 2-0 with a penalty. Keeper saved his first effort but Alexis slotted home the rebound. ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #226 on: February 03, 2018, 04:47:17 PM »
2-0 final score and a deserved win for United. I wouldn't want to be Alexis later on, those legs are going to be FULL of bruises  :o
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #227 on: February 03, 2018, 05:02:26 PM »
Apparently after that 90 minutes of football Alexis Sanchez is now the most fouled Premiership footballer. Not sure who was number 1 before today though. I'm REALLY surprised that the Tigers finished with 11 men on the pitch tbh.

And Burnley drew against Citeh earlier too. If we had beat Spurs midweek we'd only be 10 points behind. Bloody typical :'(

Offline jman

« Reply #228 on: February 03, 2018, 08:25:20 PM »
Think you'll find they said that he drew the most fouls in a premier league game.. 7.. unsurprising with all the rolling around, cheating and diving he does to be honest .. if you need reminding what a cheater he is - he's worse than Costa + Drogba put together ;)

Hazard is usually number 1 fouled in a season ;)

P.S. Hull are Tigers.. Huddersfield are Terriers

Offline harv

« Reply #229 on: February 03, 2018, 11:58:14 PM »
Think you'll find they said that he drew the most fouls in a premier league game.. 7.. unsurprising with all the rolling around, cheating and diving he does to be honest .. if you need reminding what a cheater he is - he's worse than Costa + Drogba put together ;)

Oops, getting my animals mixed up lol :-[ :-[ :-[

If you saw the whole match this afternoon you would have seen how bad the fouling was. Hazard? Not this season so far. The 7 fouls during this match put him at number one according to MUTV.

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #230 on: February 04, 2018, 12:23:15 AM »
Apparently after that 90 minutes of football Alexis Sanchez is now the most fouled Premiership footballer. Not sure who was number 1 before today though. I'm REALLY surprised that the Tigers finished with 11 men on the pitch tbh.

And Burnley drew against Citeh earlier too. If we had beat Spurs midweek we'd only be 10 points behind. Bloody typical :'(
And if my Auntie had balls.
Only the one and only Hoarses

Offline jman

« Reply #231 on: February 05, 2018, 08:27:21 AM »

Oops, getting my animals mixed up lol :-[ :-[ :-[

If you saw the whole match this afternoon you would have seen how bad the fouling was. Hazard? Not this season so far. The 7 fouls during this match put him at number one according to MUTV.

Well MUTV are wrong if they said that - according to this article - he's 4th in the list.. quite a way behind the leaders.  One record he did break in his home debut.. the amount of time a United player has lost possession of the ball.. ;D ;D  See Mkhitaryan get 3 assists at the weekend too.. I'd say that was a better home debut ;)

Offline harv

« Reply #232 on: February 06, 2018, 02:42:34 PM »
Well another embarrassing defeat for Conte. I think he'll get sacked if Chelsea get beat by the Baggies next week. :o

Offline harv

« Reply #233 on: February 07, 2018, 01:25:34 AM »
Well Sky Sports sources say that Chelsea are going to stick with Conte but we'll have to wait and see. He's looked VERY pissed off these last few weeks, it wouldn't surprise me if he quits tbh.

If he does go one way or the other he'll be the 6th manager in a row to lose his job after winning the Premiership which is quite a crazy stat. :o

Offline jman

« Reply #234 on: February 07, 2018, 08:41:43 AM »
4th, still in the champions league and still in the FA Cup.

So apart from being 6 points behind United and having spent considerably less in the last two seasons - we're in the exact same boat... and they've just offered their manager a new contract lol.. quite weird how different clubs view success.. if United are happy with a manager that guided their team to finish 24 points behind the champions last season and 13 points behind first place half-way through this season.. then good for them.

Personally I'm happy with Conte.. he has made some questionable calls and he's probably going to live and die by them in honesty - I dont think many Chelsea fans would want to have seen Costa leave.. and the bust-up with Luiz was never going to do the squad any favours... the absolute shower of shite we have played in the last 2 games is down to the players though.. I've rarely seen our team play that badly - so can only hope its a blip rather than anything else.. if Conte has lost the dressing room though then its only a matter of time before he gets sacked - he definitely won't quit (at worst it will be a "mutual" decision).

Offline harv

« Reply #235 on: February 07, 2018, 01:48:28 PM »
Yes, you're still in the Champions League...but you've got Barcelona next, can you honestly see Chelsea progressing with the way they've been playing lately?!!? :o

Offline jman

« Reply #236 on: February 07, 2018, 03:34:43 PM »
Erm... 2012 ring any bells ?

You lost to Bristol City - anything can happen in a cup fixture right ;)

Offline harv

« Reply #237 on: February 07, 2018, 06:02:14 PM »
Well with these last two performances of yours it's looking like Conte might have lost the dressing room so I wouldn't get your hopes up too high tbh.

Offline jman

« Reply #238 on: February 08, 2018, 08:08:00 AM »
We drew 1-1 with Fulham in 2012 before beating Barca and going on to win the Champions League..

We have West Brom and Hull, both at home before we play in the Champions League - plenty of time to get the spirits back up and start a run going again - we are the last English team to win the Champions League so we've got more experience than anyone ;)

Offline harv

« Reply #239 on: February 10, 2018, 05:09:54 PM »
Aw bugger. arse lost again. Normally news like this would make me a happy bunny but if he loses many more this season Wenger will end up getting the push and I think he's doing a fine job and should stay at arse forever lol :P ;D ;D ;D :P