https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: E3 2014  (Read 12357 times)

Offline Late

Re: E3 2014
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2014, 03:56:14 PM »
Looks like there will be another Mortal Kombat announced too.

Looks very good.

ign
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2014, 04:50:57 PM »
I was thinking the same thing lol. Maybe they're announcing everything now because they figured out that everything would be leaked before E3 anyway  :P
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2014, 10:27:24 AM »
Checked out that Mortal Kombat, the trailer is pretty impressive, but obviously pre-rendered.. as fighters go, its my favourite series.. but the thing with fighters, if you don't have an evenly skilled buddy to play with IRL - I find them so boring.. boring playing the computer as its either too easy or too hard.. and the people who play online are just far superior to me.. fighting games are the only games I really cant be arsed to get better at.. learning all the combos, etc etc.. its just bloody boring.

Offline Late

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2014, 10:44:30 AM »
Yeah, I enjoy playing fighting games with the wife and kids, but it's mainly button-mashing. I'll learn what each button does, and perhaps one or two of the most basic combo moves for each character (through experimenting with the usual down-towards-punch, down-away-kick etc.) but I don't bother looking at the instructions and never learn how to do the fancy moves. So if I venture online I tend to get massacred.
Still great fun playing a few rounds with the family though. Injustice is good for that, as you've got the added excitement of playing with characters you know from films/comics rather than just characters made up for the game.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2014, 06:27:21 PM »
Yup, I do exactly the same thing lol. Just randomly press buttons all over the place  ;D ;D ;D

Another tactic I tend to use is crouching and well timed low kicks over and over again. Must drive people mental because if you time it right and do it over and over again it can really fuck people up lmfao ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline jman

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2014, 08:42:45 AM »
Apparently Mario Maker will be shown at E3 - a 3DS title, which allows you to create SMB levels - Nintendo reported to be dedicating 90 minutes to the game.  :-\

Also should be seeing a new Criterion game - open world driving game.. could be a new NFS - hopefully it will be a new Burnout game though.

I think the Microsoft conference kicks off at 4:30 - not 5:30 on the Monday, and it will be streamed via the 360/X1 like last year too.

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2014, 09:19:26 AM »
What are Mistwalker up to these days? Surely it's about time for Lost Odyssey 2, or just any JRPG? :(

Offline jman

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2014, 09:30:38 AM »
They went and did a few Nintendo projects (The Last Story) and released a few mobile games after Lost Odyssey I think.. they are supposed to be working on a few projects.. but I doubt we'll hear anything from them just yet.. Final Fantasy 15 should be announced at E3 though.

Offline harv

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2014, 12:27:08 PM »
That's the benefit of Nintendo not having to squeeze everything into a 60 minute conference, although 90 minutes is a bit extreme lol. Probably won't be 90 minutes in one go though, am expecting the initial reveal to be half an hour at most during the Digital Event with returns to it several times during the Treehouse to make up the rest of the time.

Offline Late

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2014, 05:35:25 PM »
What are Mistwalker up to these days? Surely it's about time for Lost Odyssey 2, or just any JRPG? :(
Hopefully the console finally being released in Japan later this year (September if memory serves) might mean a jrpg being developed by someone.

Offline Late

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2014, 12:31:52 AM »
I think the Microsoft conference kicks off at 4:30 - not 5:30 on the Monday, and it will be streamed via the 360/X1 like last year too.
Everywhere seems to have it as 5:30 BST.
Was your source stating times in GMT perhaps?

Offline harv

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2014, 02:04:43 AM »
Hopefully the console finally being released in Japan later this year (September if memory serves) might mean a jrpg being developed by someone.

Why the fuck are they bothering to launch it over there..? :o

I can't see them selling bugger all over there.  :-\

Offline Late

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2014, 04:12:23 PM »
True enough, they'll sell very poorly. Would be stupid to completely ignore the territory though.

Offline jman

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2014, 10:09:35 AM »
Everywhere seems to have it as 5:30 BST.
Was your source stating times in GMT perhaps?

Oh yeah, must of been reading GMT times  ::) :o

Looking forward to it, hopefully some good surprises in store later on  :D

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2014, 10:49:36 AM »
I'll be tuning in. ;D Pre-show at 5pm.