https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: nightmares  (Read 2207 times)

Offline styles

nightmares
« on: June 18, 2013, 04:30:04 PM »
Anyone have them?
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

Re: nightmares
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 05:01:13 PM »
Do you really think anyone in their right mind is going to share details of their dreams on a public forum..? :o :P ;D

I suffer from lucid dreaming unfortunately. Not only are my dreams in glorious technicolour but I also feel pain in my dreams...which makes my nightmares a real nightmare. :( :'(
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 05:04:33 PM »
Never had nightmares but do have very lucid dreams and even a couple that were pretty much premonitions - very spooky.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 11:38:48 AM »
Wasn't a nightmare but I had an awesome dream last night that involved parallel universes, have had it before too. Awesome. Basically meant that I accidentally walked from this one to another and worked out how to do it at will. There was a Pikmin universe too which was cool, except when me and a few mates brought some plants back into our universe they absolutely stank lol. ;D ;D ;D

A bit of warfare in a few of them but no big deal lol :P ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 06:20:02 PM »
Styles has a recurring nightmare.....harv the doofus.

Offline harv

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 07:09:01 PM »
Yup lol

Awesome dream though, but because of my lucid dreaming I could actually smell those Pikmin plants which were as rank as styles' underwear. :P

I always love anything to do with parallel universes, but actually having a dream about them and experiencing them in purpose is miles better than watching them in films/telly programmes or reading about them in books.

I actually killed a few innocents in one of the war zone ones...served the fuckers right for getting in the bloomin way lol :-[ :P ;D

Offline styles

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 02:08:44 PM »
Styles has a recurring nightmare.....harv the doofus.

post of the year.

love the way doofus ridicules the idea of telling anyone their nightmare/dream then goes ahead and posts about his dream/nightmare
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 04:19:43 PM »
That's obviously because I'm not in my right mind...doofus ;)

Offline styles

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 08:07:42 PM »
I see you are accepting your nickname by beginning to sign your posts with it

Work hard, be nice.

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2013, 09:46:21 PM »
Styles must have wet dreams //nightmares now..... ;)

Offline styles

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2013, 10:46:18 PM »
 :-\

Work hard, be nice.

Offline jman

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2013, 09:12:32 AM »
Just talking to someone in the office, and reminded me of the worst recurring dream I've had in my older years where all your teeth fall out.  Not nice.. I was always told its a sign of bad health, but that's bollocks.

When I was younger, I was shit scared of Doctor Who.. had several nightmares about different episodes.. two mainly - the Bertie Bassett man (Kandyman).. lol, but the main one was where these blue monsters rise from the sea (just looked to see if I could remember the episode - it was The Curse of Fenric, and the monsters were called Haemovores).  Nowadays I just find Doctor Who a bit shit.. have hardly watched any since David Tennant stepped down.