https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 92.  (Read 12677 times)

Offline Swifty

Re: Friendly League Season 92.
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2021, 03:31:19 PM »
I feel completely cheated by the game today, I know for a fact that I subbed off my awol player but yet he reappeared in the starting eleven! I also do 3 subs at the start of every game but yet only two subs were made!
I beat Ogres on every tactic, cheated out of the game!
Rebel Rovers

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2021, 03:47:51 PM »
AWOL players can’t be subbed, I learned this the hard way myself too.

Don’t put them in the starting 11 at all.
South Shields

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2021, 03:52:18 PM »
I cannot believe CSI are 13th in FL2. Hope the second half of the season is much kinder for you Brian.

Thanks Eamonn.  I don't suppose that it helps when the player who has been chosen to be goal scorer is substituted in the first minute in each game. oops!
     :) 8) :)

;D ;D ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 92. Game 16/30.
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2021, 04:06:17 PM »

FL1. Game 16/30.

The second part of Season 92. kicked off with five wins and one draw for the top six teams. All those positions stay the same. Leaders, FC Town of Luton won 3-0 at Fulhams Finest. In second place, Floriana FC won 2 - 0 against Rathpeacon. Two points behind in third place, Super Imps won   3 - 0   against Beeky Blinders. Wizards remain two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Beeky Blinders have 10 points. South Shields have 13 points. FC Schwalbe have 17 points. Fulhams Finest and New Energy are both just one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 16/30.
  Steaua Sudului go one point clear at the top after winning 2 - 0 against Rockline Tribe who go down to third place.    sMAshEd were held to a 1 - 1 draw by Betty Swollocks XI and are down to second place. Hoarse Whisperers  remain three points short of the top three. At the bottom, Betty Swollocks XI have six points. CSI-Westgate on Sea have 12 points. Both Pipick City and HarriCam Wanderers have 14 points each.

FL3. Game 16/30.

Top three teams all have wins and the top five positions stay the same. Leaders Ogres won 3 - 1 against DANEMARK FC. Two points behind in second place, BALDBEAN FC won 4-2 at CORINTHIAN CLOWNS. Four points further behind, Park My Seagull won 4-0 at Winners United. DANEMARK FC are now six points short of the top three. At the bottom, ITFC have no points. Tunneltiger have six points. Winners United have nine points. Grays Athletic are eight points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Swifty

« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2021, 05:52:25 PM »
AWOL players can’t be subbed, I learned this the hard way myself too.

Don’t put them in the starting 11 at all.

But I removed the awol player from the starting eleven in all my games separately  but yet he was back in the starting eleven when the games were played
Rebel Rovers

Offline Gull

« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2021, 07:10:22 PM »
You weren't cheated by the game, you made an error, end of.

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2021, 08:17:10 PM »
I feel completely cheated by the game today, I know for a fact that I subbed off my awol player but yet he reappeared in the starting eleven! I also do 3 subs at the start of every game but yet only two subs were made!
I beat Ogres on every tactic, cheated out of the game!

School boy error Mr Swifty, I have also been there and done it, think I’ve had the same conversation with Shelly as you have 🤦‍♂️ On the plus side, another slip up 😬 Mr Gull is being very smug because he is now feeling like FL2 is almost a done deal  ::)
BALDBEAN FC

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2021, 08:49:57 PM »
Finally nice to see I'm out the relegation zone.
Last season you needed 33 (or 32 with a better GD) points to avoid the drop... I'm thinking it will be around the same if not then around the 35 mark.
Still a long way to go!
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2021, 10:50:35 PM »
Finally nice to see I'm out the relegation zone.
Last season you needed 33 (or 32 with a better GD) points to avoid the drop... I'm thinking it will be around the same if not then around the 35 mark.
Still a long way to go!

Looks like it, right now, 7th place is only 5 points ahead of the drop zone.

Rathpeacon

Offline Gull

« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2021, 08:07:46 AM »
Not going lie was a bit worried seeing Mark from Denmark charging to the top. Big second section of the season coming up, Ogres looking are looking strong.

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2021, 09:04:09 AM »
Ogres are looking good!! If Swifty didn’t play an awol yesterday I’d be top again 🤦‍♂️
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Swifty

« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2021, 10:55:31 AM »
What happened yesterday has completely ruined my chances of getting anywhere in the league now which makes me feel like just giving everyone a walk over other than Gull.  ;D
Rebel Rovers

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2021, 11:46:58 AM »
Plenty time to catch up mate. Everyone is going to drop points still. There are too many good teams in FL3 for it not to happen. You only need to go on a good run and you’ll 100% be there at the end!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 92. Game 17/30.
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2021, 03:56:39 PM »

FL1. Game 17/30.

Top four all have wins again. Who is going to crack up first?.  Leaders, FC Town of Luton won 2-0 at UNIV. CRAIOVA. Three points behind in second place, Floriana FC  won 1-0 at LiveSea. Two points further behind in third place, Super Imps won 4 - 0 against Rathpeacon. Wizards remain two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Beeky Blinders have 11 points. South Shields have 14 points. Both Fulhams Finest and FC Schwalbe have 18 points each. Only eight points separate fifth place and the third from bottom place.

FL2. Game 17/30.

All change in the top three today. New leaders by one point, sMAshEd won 1 - 0 against Saiyan Warriors. Rockline Tribe moved up to second place after a 4-0 win at CSI-Westgate on Sea :'(.  Now behind in third place by goal difference, Steaua Sudului were held to a 1-1 draw at Under the Radar FC. Hoarse Whisperers are now three points short of the top three. At the bottom, Betty Swollocks XI have seven points. CSI-Westgate on Sea have 12 points. Both Blue Meanies and Saiyan Warriors have 15 points each.

FL3. Game 17/30.

Leaders now only by goal difference, Ogres were held to a 1-1 draw at Bristol Saints. In second place, BALDBEAN FC won 3-0 at Tipton Warriors. Six points further behind in third place, Park My Seagull shared a 1-1 draw at Team Logan John. DANEMARK FC are six points short of the top three. At the bottom, ITFC have no points yet. Tunneltiger have six points. Winners United have 12 points. Surreal Madrid are six points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2021, 04:21:07 PM »
HUGE game tomorrow Mr Swifty, lose to me and it’s a 15 point gap to 4th and promotion will surely be guaranteed, good luck mate 👊
BALDBEAN FC