https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Premiership Thread  (Read 79736 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Premiership Thread
« Reply #195 on: December 07, 2019, 05:59:13 PM »
And just hit the crossbar. Rashford is on fire at the moment and City are pooing their pants whenever we counterattack  8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #196 on: December 07, 2019, 06:01:23 PM »
And Martial makes it 0-2. We're starting to look like United again now.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #197 on: December 07, 2019, 06:13:08 PM »
City piling on the pressure now. Winning free kicks in dangerous areas.

Offline harv

« Reply #198 on: December 07, 2019, 06:18:41 PM »
Has to be a penalty for City. Handball by Fred.

Offline harv

« Reply #199 on: December 07, 2019, 06:19:43 PM »
And it's a corner!!! We were lucky there I think. :o

Offline harv

« Reply #200 on: December 07, 2019, 06:22:11 PM »
And that's halftime with United going in 0-2 up. A good performance so far, we could have been 3 or 4 goals up on another day.

Pep could feel aggrieved about that last penalty decision but the two they were denied early on and the one that United got were the right decisions.

Offline harv

« Reply #201 on: December 07, 2019, 06:49:56 PM »
It's been all City in the first 10 minutes of the second half but we've defended well so far, and can punish them on the break.

Offline harv

« Reply #202 on: December 07, 2019, 06:54:51 PM »
Great save from De Gea  :o

Offline harv

« Reply #203 on: December 07, 2019, 06:58:50 PM »
Dickheads in the crowd are throwing stuff. Fred just got hit by something when he was about to take a corner >:(

Offline harv

« Reply #204 on: December 07, 2019, 07:02:43 PM »
I'm a bit disappointed we've been defending our 2 goal lead since this half started. I can't help thinking that we may end up paying for it. You can't keep giving a side like this chances, it's asking for trouble.

Offline harv

« Reply #205 on: December 07, 2019, 07:04:14 PM »
Pereira on for Martial, more defending on the way I guess. :(

Offline harv

« Reply #206 on: December 07, 2019, 07:16:35 PM »
Bollocks. 1-2 now. 5 minutes plus injury time to go. My nerves are going to be shot. This will be points thrown away if we don't win.

Offline harv

« Reply #207 on: December 07, 2019, 07:21:07 PM »
Young and Tuanzebe on for Shaw and Lingard, United switching to 5 at the back. Balls to the wall time, 5 minutes of injury time to play.

Offline harv

« Reply #208 on: December 07, 2019, 07:26:42 PM »
And that's fulltime, United won 1-2.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to change my underwear lol :o ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #209 on: December 15, 2019, 12:01:51 AM »
Looks like Fat Frank's honeymoon period is over, Chelsea got beat 0-1 at home by Bournemouth.

This means that a win for United will put us just 2 points away from 4th place with the games coming thick and fast over Christmas and the New Year.