https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Premiership Thread  (Read 79670 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Premiership Thread
« Reply #495 on: September 19, 2020, 07:15:11 PM »
Donny van de Beek gets his first goal for United. A bit lucky but fuck it 😂
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #496 on: September 19, 2020, 07:17:21 PM »
Ighalo on for Timbo, McTominay playing at right back.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #497 on: September 19, 2020, 07:20:20 PM »
Bollocks. Zaha gets a brace. Game over.

Lindelof at fault for the goal.

1-3 to Palace. This is embarrassing 😭

Offline harv

« Reply #498 on: September 19, 2020, 08:04:17 PM »
Ended up being a 1-3 loss for United. We were fucking AWFUL. Plenty of attempts on goal but only 4 on target. What a fucking embarrassing DISASTER 🤬😡🤬😭🤬😡🤬

Offline jman

« Reply #499 on: September 20, 2020, 07:03:50 AM »
What's funny is that you genuinely sound surprised by that result.. it was a typical United performance...

Signing Sancho (which was never going to happen) is not going to fix the fact that you have a pile of shit at the back.. you need another clear out and more importantly,  a manager and board that are capable of doing that.

Cue some hilarious panic buying in the next week now
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 09:17:56 AM by jman »

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #500 on: September 20, 2020, 10:45:36 AM »
Gotta agree with Jman here, Harv.

Last nights result was nothing special for a neutral.

Man Utd has a board not willing to spend money, and a manager, who is I imagine too polite to try and persuade them to do so. Until that's resolved (which I doubt it will be anytime soon) I can see similar results following this season.
South Shields

Offline harv

« Reply #501 on: September 20, 2020, 03:23:35 PM »
What's funny is that you genuinely sound surprised by that result.. it was a typical United performance...

Signing Sancho (which was never going to happen) is not going to fix the fact that you have a pile of shit at the back.. you need another clear out and more importantly,  a manager and board that are capable of doing that.

Cue some hilarious panic buying in the next week now

We're not a pile of shit at the back. We had one of the best defensive records in the Premier League last season. There's a need to improve it, and only ONE signing of a left-footed center back with pace will make a HUGE difference. I think the main problem yesterday is that due to Pogba having COVID-19, Maguire with his issues abroad, a couple of players having just come back from injury and only having one pre-season game United were off the pace and Palace had already played a couple of games.

I think you may be right about Sancho though, Woodward wrote in the programme yesterday not to expect any high value signings.

I don't think we'll have any panic buying, we'll buy players that we've scouted for a while. Probably Telles which could see Shaw playing at left back.

Gotta agree with Jman here, Harv.

Last nights result was nothing special for a neutral.

Man Utd has a board not willing to spend money, and a manager, who is I imagine too polite to try and persuade them to do so. Until that's resolved (which I doubt it will be anytime soon) I can see similar results following this season.

There have been reports of Ollie having a go at Woodward about not making signings and not making signings quick enough but what else can he do?

The worst thing about all of this is that we'll end up seeing some idiot fans calling for 'Ollie Out!', I've already seen a few online saying it. But the problem is going to be the same in a couple of years if he gets the push and a new manager comes in. He'll get a few quid to spend (but not nearly enough) and then won't get backed in his second season.

Offline harv

« Reply #502 on: September 26, 2020, 12:32:07 PM »
Team news for United:

De Gea

Wan-Bissaka Lindelof Maguire Shaw

Matic Pogba

Fernandes

Greenwood Martial Rashford

Hopefully a better performance than that embarrassment against Palace 😲

Offline harv

« Reply #503 on: September 26, 2020, 01:06:41 PM »
Greenwood scored but Rashford was offside with the assist. Would have been a nice goal if Rashford had timed it better.

Our passing is still pretty bad though here and there.

Offline harv

« Reply #504 on: September 26, 2020, 01:13:43 PM »
Bruno gives away a daft penalty.

Brighton go 1-0 up and deserve to be winning the game 😭🤬😡🤬😭

Offline harv

« Reply #505 on: September 26, 2020, 01:15:59 PM »
Maguire makes it 1-1. Bruno makes up for giving that penalty away with a good delivery from a free kick. Looks like an own goal rather than one for Maguire.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 01:18:46 PM by harv »

Offline harv

« Reply #506 on: September 26, 2020, 01:21:58 PM »
And that's halftime, 1-1. United don't deserve to be level. ☹

Offline harv

« Reply #507 on: September 26, 2020, 01:38:52 PM »
Penalty denied for Brighton and a yellow card rescinded for Pogba thanks to VAR, correct decision.

Offline harv

« Reply #508 on: September 26, 2020, 01:45:10 PM »
Nice goal from Rashford and a nice assist from Fernandes. Rashford also had a goal disallowed for offside a few minutes before that. 1-2 to United.

Offline harv

« Reply #509 on: September 26, 2020, 02:38:44 PM »
Bit lucky there. They ended up getting an equaliser with some GODAWFUL defending from United and it was looking like they had got a point, but a penalty deep into injury time saw Fernandes getting the winner at the very last minute.

2-3 to United and Brighton deserved at least a point from that, not that I'm complaining 😲😝😂😝😲