https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Fat People And Public Transport  (Read 6102 times)

Offline harv

Fat People And Public Transport
« on: August 13, 2012, 05:44:55 PM »
Fat bastards are one of my pet hates. Was on a bus earlier and some huge great big blob of a woman was taking up one and a half seats. Why the fuck don't these people have to pay extra for the space they take up..?!?!!? I squeezed on to the seat but gave it up for an old lady with a stick at the next stop, luckily she was very petite!

These fat bastards should have to pay extra for public transport and FAT (Fat Added Tax) on top of VAT for food. How the fuck can someone possibly eat that much..? :o

And don't give me this thyroid condition bollocks either...99% of porkers are that big because they're a bunch of greedy cunts. >:( And they should all be neutered too, fat fuckers breed fat fuckers.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline ancelotti

Re: Fat People And Public Transport
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 10:02:24 PM »
Learn to drive! ;)

But seriously, this is even worse on planes. I don't know if I'd be as crass as you by calling them "fat" but spending several hours on half a seat because someone can't control their eating habits is hell. They should weigh people as well as baggage. I don't know what's worse, sitting next to a morbidly obese person or a crying baby. Actually, throw people that can't be bothered to wash before they leave the house in there too.

Then again, none of us are perfect. When you end up next to a smoking hot bird and you can't stop peeking at her rack! Some woman is probably on a forum somewhere posting about people like me. ;D

Offline styles

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 12:09:17 AM »
Given that you "paid" for your bus ticket with tax payers money i couldn't give a shit how you feel. :-\

You are quite the strain on the nhs as well. Perhaps volunteering for being neutered will be your contribution to society. Diabetes costs the nhs millions and is hereditary after all
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 01:52:01 AM »
Given that you "paid" for your bus ticket with tax payers money i couldn't give a shit how you feel. :-\

You are quite the strain on the nhs as well. Perhaps volunteering for being neutered will be your contribution to society. Diabetes costs the nhs millions and is hereditary after all

Oooooh, get you :o

And my diabetes is the sole reason why I'm not going to have any kids. ;)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline styles

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 05:00:56 AM »
The sole reason? Lol, no its not.
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline jman

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 08:14:31 AM »
LOL ... sorry harv.. he's got a point with that one...

When you end up next to a smoking hot bird and you can't stop peeking at her rack! Some woman is probably on a forum somewhere posting about people like me. ;D

Thats why god invented sunglasses  ::)

Offline harv

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 11:03:16 AM »
The sole reason? Lol, no its not.

That's why god created mooses ;)

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 11:34:17 AM »

Two things.

1. Not all people on benefits want to be there and many have paid a lot into the tax system, and are usually the ones penalised and get very little in benefits.

2. Diabetes is not necessarily hereditary. A family history may increase your risk but you are not guaranteed to get it. Similarly you can become a diabetic even if there is no family history. There are other risk factors that can cause it, such as obesity.

There's a history of type 2 diabetes in my family, both of my grandmothers having had it and both my parents, with it occurring in later life. Lifestyle and physical factors such as weight gain have played a part more than any hereditary link in their diabetes.

Apart from a reasonable level of biological study, having started a degree in clinical physiology many years ago, one of my friends has done a fair bit of research into diabetes and is currently working at UCSF.

On the subject of Obesity Harv, there are quite a few medical reasons, not all physical, why people can become obese besides thyroid problems. In general it is down to overeating combined with a lack of exercise.

I certainly don't agree with slapping V.A.T on food or increasing food prices to solve the problem, but I don't agree with obese people who are fat for lack of excercise and overating alone, with no underlying medical condition, having expensive treatment on the NHS, such as gastric bands, to fix their problem. Put them of forced diets. Of course, that will never happen because of their human rights.

Some airlines in the U.S do make very large people pay for two seats on a flight. That doesn't just include fat people, even body builders have been penalised.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 11:46:42 AM by Dragontao »
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2012, 11:47:54 AM »
LOL ... sorry harv.. he's got a point with that one...

When you end up next to a smoking hot bird and you can't stop peeking at her rack! Some woman is probably on a forum somewhere posting about people like me. ;D

Amen to that.  8) 8) 8)
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2012, 01:42:12 PM »

But what if it's not sunny?  :-[

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 04:17:36 PM »
Carry a fold up white cane as well lol.

Offline Momo

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2012, 07:14:32 AM »

Offline AVFCRoss

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2012, 04:40:22 AM »
On the subject of Obesity Harv, there are quite a few medical reasons, not all physical, why people can become obese besides thyroid problems. In general it is down to overeating combined with a lack of exercise.

I certainly don't agree with slapping V.A.T on food or increasing food prices to solve the problem, but I don't agree with obese people who are fat for lack of excercise and overating alone, with no underlying medical condition, having expensive treatment on the NHS, such as gastric bands, to fix their problem. Put them of forced diets. Of course, that will never happen because of their human rights.

Some airlines in the U.S do make very large people pay for two seats on a flight. That doesn't just include fat people, even body builders have been penalised.

Obesity is a form of neglect (You could even say its a form of self harm if you develop medical problems from it too...). I can't sympathise with fat people though, everybody is responsible for their own wellbeing to an extent, and it's not as if obesity is an sometimes unexplainable disease that can just deal you a bad hand, like cancer, for example. People become fat because they're negligent and have respect for their image.

I appreciate that alot of people want to lose weight, but most people just don't have the willpower and more likely just to fall back into bad habits and reverse any work that they've put in...They blame other factors because they're in denial and frustrated about it...If you have the determination to make sacrifices to your diet, exercise regularly and stick to strict regimes, you'll lost weight...I don't buy all this bullshit some people weep about how they're trying but can't shift it...They're clearly doing something wrong, else it would never work for anyone.

BTW Drags, what about people who have succesfully lost alot of weight, but have a fair amount of excess skin? Wouldn't you say they should be entitled to help from the NHS? I'd always argue that, anybody who has actually put the effort in to become slim is entitled to any surgery to remove saggy skin that might still hinder their confidence....Surely they've deserved it?

People who would just rather blame others and attribute their weight to society, or social issues, or the temptation of bloody mcdonalds can take a running jump (figuratively, of course)...If you truly care about your size, make the effort to change it...If you don't have the drive, you clearly don't care that much.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2012, 07:23:58 PM »
Obesity is a form of neglect (You could even say its a form of self harm if you develop medical problems from it too...). I can't sympathise with fat people though, everybody is responsible for their own wellbeing to an extent, and it's not as if obesity is an sometimes unexplainable disease that can just deal you a bad hand, like cancer, for example. People become fat because they're negligent and have respect for their image.

I appreciate that alot of people want to lose weight, but most people just don't have the willpower and more likely just to fall back into bad habits and reverse any work that they've put in...They blame other factors because they're in denial and frustrated about it...If you have the determination to make sacrifices to your diet, exercise regularly and stick to strict regimes, you'll lost weight...I don't buy all this bullshit some people weep about how they're trying but can't shift it...They're clearly doing something wrong, else it would never work for anyone.

People who would just rather blame others and attribute their weight to society, or social issues, or the temptation of bloody mcdonalds can take a running jump (figuratively, of course)...If you truly care about your size, make the effort to change it...If you don't have the drive, you clearly don't care that much.

As usual you are showing your lack of knowledge and ignorance with most of that post and the statements contained within it.

I suggest you have a look at this site.

http://www.fatdisorders.org/

BTW Drags, what about people who have succesfully lost alot of weight, but have a fair amount of excess skin? Wouldn't you say they should be entitled to help from the NHS? I'd always argue that, anybody who has actually put the effort in to become slim is entitled to any surgery to remove saggy skin that might still hinder their confidence....Surely they've deserved it?

If people have lost weight through their own hard work or have had to have surgery because of a medical condition causing their obesity, then I have no problem with the NHS helping them with removal of skin, but where people are fat because of laziness and plain overeating, if they have had surgery at the tax payer's expense to fit a gastric band, it's a double whammy if the tax payer then has to pay for their cosmetic surgery too. Even worse if they have not worked because of their obestiy and the tax payer has been housing them and feeding them.

I have sympathy for people with medical conditions. I don't have sympathy for lazy fat bastards.