https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SCIENCE!!!  (Read 4024 times)

Offline harv

SCIENCE!!!
« on: May 16, 2015, 11:33:24 AM »
Thought it would be cool to have a Science thread.

Just found this on the BBC website.

What's especially cool about this is that a few years ago some scientist had a theory about creating an actual Star Trek-esque warp drive using a bloomin great big electromagnet. :o 8) This could be the first step!!! ;D

Someone had better be working on a teleporter lol :P
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

Re: SCIENCE!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 11:50:40 AM »
This isn't the warp drive I was thinking of, but it's related.

The one I'm thinking of had a theory that using electromagnetic force you could actually cross dimensions if I remember correctly :o
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 11:35:11 PM »
Think I've mentioned it before but my cousin is a director on project Icarus and worked for NASA as an interstellar communications engineer.

http://www.icarusinterstellar.org/

Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 12:51:59 AM »
Get ready for the possibility of meta-humans during the next few months!!! :o :o :o ;D

Still not too comfortable about the possibility of creating Dark Matter tbh, we know absolutely fuck all about it. :-\

Offline Late

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 02:21:29 AM »
The LHC experiments always make me think of Cave Johnson in Portal 2 (as voiced by the legend J.K. Simmons).

sound file
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2015, 03:08:23 PM »
Lmfao  ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2015, 12:04:20 PM »
Erm...I guess this would count as Biology, right..? :o ;D ;D ;D :o

I can see her getting a Not Guilty verdict when the jurors see how much of a moose she is, how else is she supposed to 'get some' lmfao :P

Offline Momo

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 04:44:08 PM »
She's taking a chance there with that beast, what happens if the dog gets a fright and gets a jaw lock on........what does she say to granny,  "Scarface attacked my woo woo when I was changing my knickers", might work at a push.

Offline harv

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2015, 06:09:48 PM »
After going near that rotten minge I'd say that dog was fearless lmfao :o :o :o ;D