https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: People Not Wanting To Queue  (Read 3635 times)

Offline harv

People Not Wanting To Queue
« on: June 04, 2015, 01:49:47 PM »
This is very odd. Has anyone else noticed that some black women (at least I haven't seen anyone else of any other sex or race doing this) don't like to queue in the actual queue..? It's fucking bizarre. Rather than queuing in the actual queue they stand off to one side, a couple of feet away from it.

I live in a predominantly black area so maybe other people that aren't black and female do this too..?

Has anyone else noticed this odd behaviour..? :-\ :o :-\
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

Re: People Not Wanting To Queue
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 01:51:47 PM »
And it's not even not wanting to queue, my title may be misleading. They're queuing...just not standing in the actual queue.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Late

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 02:06:45 PM »
WTG with the borderline racism.

Queueing in line is a distinctly British device, so I'd imagine the people you see not adhering to convention are probably first generation immigrants.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 03:35:33 PM »
No racism there at all mate. Just an observation I've made regarding a very small minority of black women. My area is very multicultural but the predominant race in my area is black. I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed this bizarre behaviour.

I even asked her why she wasn't standing in the queue and she mumbled something that didn't make a great deal of sense (can't remember exactly what she said now but it had something to do with there being two queues, one for lottery and fags and one for the quick service tills and her not realising they were separate). She knew that it was a queue for the quick service tills because there were several people in front of her in the queue.

I was just wondering if this is only happening in my area or if this is happening all over the place.

And no, they're definitely not immigrants...every single one I've seen doing this is English. I don't see it happening that often, maybe one in a couple of thousand women or so.

Offline harv

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 08:40:50 PM »
Turns out that everyone is doing it. I think it must be a generational thing. Someone on another forum I frequent is living in Camden and he's seen other people doing it too. All of the people I've seen doing it to are around the same age, late teens or early twenties. Perhaps someone at a school somewhere decided it wasn't 'cool' (lol) to queue in the queue and do what they do instead. Innit. ;D

I guess me only seeing black women doing it is down to the area I live in.