https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Fucking Tesco!!!  (Read 4477 times)

Offline harv

Fucking Tesco!!!
« on: October 12, 2015, 07:01:45 PM »
Had another delivery of 18 bottles of Diet Cherry Coke this evening. This time last week I had 23 delivered. This morning I had a message on my answer phone from Tesco telling me that from now on (after this delivery) they're limiting my orders to just 12 fucking bottles!!!! :o :o :o

I think I know what did it too. When I had those 23 bottles delivered last week it was a woman delivering them. I think she must have complained about the weight or something.

Was talking to Customer Services on their chat for about an hour and got absolutely nowhere >:(

She's given my number to the store that delivered them for them to ring me but I can't see myself having any joy. I'm going to ask them for the postal address for the Manager so I can write a letter of complaint but I doubt they'll give it to me, asked the same from the Customer Services woman but she just gave me the email of the top bod at Customer Services which is about as useful as a chocolate teapot. :-\

I'll try writing to the Manager if I can but if not then I've just found the contact details of the Tesco CEO lol

The way I see it is this: You're only able to buy 12 at a time in the store (even though I've seen mainly Asian customers filling up their trollies with them before now, must be certain checkout staff that are fine with over 12 bottles I reckon). If I wasn't mentally disabled I'd be able to make several bus journeys buying 12 at a time. But because I'm mentally disabled I'll have to make several orders during a week to get my desired bottles, which means I have to pay a delivery charge each time, and that means that they're discriminating against those with disabilities because we're going to be forced to pay several delivery charges each time to get what we want.

And I think I've realised why this is all happening - it was a woman that delivered my 23 bottles last week and she was quite petite. I reckon she's complained about it and now not to appear sexist they've ordered ALL of their drivers to deliver a maximum of 12 bottles. >:(

I been ordering 30+ bottles regularly for the last 5 or 6 years or so and they haven't had a problem with it until now. Cunts.

Am planning to write to the store Manager, then the Area Manager and finally Dave Lewis, the CEO. Have got his direct line, email address and office address.

And I thought that Asda were bad limiting you to 24 :o
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

Re: Fucking Tesco!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 11:29:37 PM »
You must really like Cherry Coke :-\

Is delivery free?

Just order 12 bottles one day, 12 two days later, and 12 the day after that. Costs them more that way as they'll have to deliver three times instead of once.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 12:41:26 AM »
Nope, you have to pay for deliveries unfortunately. That's why I've got the right hump, otherwise I'd do exactly that.

I'm going to ask them what's changed since last Monday. If they've got a new manager or something that just started this week then I'll just ask them for his contact details so that I can write to/email him or her and explain the situation with me being mostly housebound.

I reckon that it's down to the woman delivery driver last week though...but if she's not capable of moving more than 12 bottles around she shouldn't be doing the bloomin job tbh.

The Customer Services people came up with all sorts of excuses though, they even lied to me and told me that they had restricted the number you can order online but that was the first thing I checked before contacting them. I bunged another 44 bottles in my basket just in case they had. They then kept on telling me that it was down to having stock available for other customers but all they need to do is order more stock if they're running short. It's not fucking rocket surgery lol :o ;D

Going to be interesting to see if they're going to give the Manager's name and address when I ask for it, if they don't give me his details I'm then going to ask for the Area Manager's contact details. And if they refuse that I'll just tell them I'm going to contact their CEO, Dave Lewis and rattle off his office address, direct phone number and email address lol ;D

I just can't see why the situation has changed. I've been ordering it in bulk for the last 5 or 6 years and average around 30 bottles delivered up until now.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

sunley1867

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 03:43:47 PM »
Had another delivery of 18 bottles of Diet Cherry Coke this evening. This time last week I had 23 delivered. This morning I had a message on my answer phone from Tesco telling me that from now on (after this delivery) they're limiting my orders to just 12 fucking bottles!!!! :o :o :o

I think I know what did it too. When I had those 23 bottles delivered last week it was a woman delivering them. I think she must have complained about the weight or something.

Was talking to Customer Services on their chat for about an hour and got absolutely nowhere >:(

She's given my number to the store that delivered them for them to ring me but I can't see myself having any joy. I'm going to ask them for the postal address for the Manager so I can write a letter of complaint but I doubt they'll give it to me, asked the same from the Customer Services woman but she just gave me the email of the top bod at Customer Services which is about as useful as a chocolate teapot. :-\

I'll try writing to the Manager if I can but if not then I've just found the contact details of the Tesco CEO lol

The way I see it is this: You're only able to buy 12 at a time in the store (even though I've seen mainly Asian customers filling up their trollies with them before now, must be certain checkout staff that are fine with over 12 bottles I reckon). If I wasn't mentally disabled I'd be able to make several bus journeys buying 12 at a time. But because I'm mentally disabled I'll have to make several orders during a week to get my desired bottles, which means I have to pay a delivery charge each time, and that means that they're discriminating against those with disabilities because we're going to be forced to pay several delivery charges each time to get what we want.

And I think I've realised why this is all happening - it was a woman that delivered my 23 bottles last week and she was quite petite. I reckon she's complained about it and now not to appear sexist they've ordered ALL of their drivers to deliver a maximum of 12 bottles. >:(

I been ordering 30+ bottles regularly for the last 5 or 6 years or so and they haven't had a problem with it until now. Cunts.

Am planning to write to the store Manager, then the Area Manager and finally Dave Lewis, the CEO. Have got his direct line, email address and office address.

And I thought that Asda were bad limiting you to 24 :o
Here you go Harv...send 'em this...

Heres me order Tescos, 40 pints of cherry coke
and if that bitch can't carry 'em..send a f.ookin' bloke!!

Offline harv

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 04:02:45 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2015, 10:36:52 AM »
Lmfao ;D ;D ;D

Looks like the noises I've made after these last couple of days about disability discrimination have finally hit home. Just had someone from the store phone me and told me it wasn't a 12 bottle limit at all, just that they may not have the stock available etc. More lies. They WERE limiting me to 12 bottles but have now changed their minds.

These supermarkets are a right bunch of dodgy fuckers :o ;D

Going to be interesting to see how many I get when I put my next order in lol

Offline harv

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 04:00:08 PM »
Well that's sorted. Got 20 bottles delivered just now 8)

Offline Late

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2015, 07:49:47 PM »
Great to see the "disability" card played so well.
God bless the United Kingdom.

:|
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2015, 09:42:31 PM »
No need to put the word disability in quotation marks. I'm housebound for the majority of the time unfortunately. :(

Offline jman

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2015, 07:46:50 AM »
I think that was the point.. simply being "housebound" does not make you disabled... yet you bought up "disability discrimination". 

Offline harv

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2015, 01:30:05 PM »
Depression is officially a disability under The Equality Act 2010, even if I didn't have problems leaving my flat my current mental health issues are a disability.