https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: What's Your All-Time Favourite Flavoured Crisp Flavour Of All-Time  (Read 3634 times)

Offline harv

If I had to choose just one it would have to be Sausage & Tomato that Golden Wonder used to do. I could probably eat a couple of boxes of the bloomin things in one sitting lol :o ;D ;D ;D

A close second would be those Beefy Monster Munch, and even closer third would be cheesey Wotsits. 8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Late

Re: What's Your All-Time Favourite Flavoured Crisp Flavour Of All-Time
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 07:48:07 PM »
Plain / ready salted. Walkers. Without any crinkles or owt fancy. Keep it simple. I'm not a deep person.

Then probably McCoys crinkle cut. The dark green bag. Can't remember if they're Cheese & Onion, or Cheddar Cheese, or Sour Cream. Used to love them, but you do occasionally get a bad one that can put you off (either a black crisp, or perhaps a big clumped up lump of flavouring).
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 09:48:17 PM »
Big clumped up bits of flavouring are awesome :o

Weird that it only seems to happen with McCoy's, Skips or Wotsits though.

Skips with bloomin great big lumps of flavouring in particular absolutely makes your taste buds and brain trip your balls :o ;D ;D ;D

I reckon they do it on purpose lol

I think they're Cheddar Cheese flavour btw
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2015, 01:56:38 AM »
Smokey Bacon. I like others but no beating smoky bacon.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2015, 03:24:04 PM »
Frazzles are amazing :D

That's another brand of crisps that every so often you get one packet with loads of flavouring on ;D