https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Have Just Been Watching The BBC Parliament Channel  (Read 3322 times)

Offline harv

Have Just Been Watching The BBC Parliament Channel
« on: December 01, 2015, 01:21:57 PM »
And what a bunch of clueless tossers these MPs are. I'm watching it because I was interested to see how this bombing Syria debate was going on. It's obvious to anyone with any sense that the British Intelligence need these bombings to happen before Thursday because they currently have several high priority targets' locations for a limited time. That's why the debate has changed from two days of short debates to one long day of a long date. There's an hour and a half less time according to the Speaker but it's near enough.

Loads of petty insults, points scoring etc. It's a wonder that these wankers get anything done tbh. It's been embarrassing to watch :-[
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

Re: Have Just Been Watching The BBC Parliament Channel
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 10:40:43 PM »
Well the Ayes have it. We're going to be bombing those nutters in Syria. Expect a high profile target to get taken out either Wednesday night or Thursday morning if I'm right about the weird timing of everything.

The delay of getting the debate started with Cameron using the excuse that he wanted to wait until he was sure he could win it and then the way that he squeezed two days worth of debate into just one day suggests to me that targets were being sought and they've been found and they need to take them out while they're still vulnerable. You've probably got SAS dug in nearby.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever