https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Vegas!  (Read 3712 times)

Offline jman

Vegas!
« on: May 05, 2016, 05:16:42 PM »
My stag do on Saturday,  6 of us jetting off to Vegas for 5 days... I can't frickin wait!  ;D

Anyone been before, any tips?

Offline Late

Re: Vegas!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 07:09:04 PM »
Damn, my invitation never arrived.
Also I don't have a passport.
Or any money.
And I wasn't invited.

I'd be well up for joining that party, though. Stag do in Vegas - sounds bloody awesome, mate.

Best of luck - I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time :D
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 07:40:38 PM »
Congrats mate ;D

Just don't do a 'Hangover' lol ;D ;D ;D

And make sure you play the biggest payout slot machine, worth sticking a tenner in I reckon. 8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 08:43:30 AM »
Hah.. I cant wait.. just this last day at "work" to go!

We're staying at Caesars and I've got a shit load of gambling money ready Harv.. Slots, Blackjack, Roulette, Craps.. you name it.. I'm betting on it!  I'll definitely be having a go on those Megabucks machines - don't worry, if I win anything over $1m - I'll let you chaps have a slice of the pie too  ;D

I'd blame the postman Late - he probably stole your non-existent invite!

Still (just under) 6 months until I get married though - plenty of time to grow back lost eyebrows, divorce that hooker and get my Mike Tyson face tattoo lasered off  ;) ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 02:43:49 PM »
Oh wow, someone pass the headache pills.  Hangover, eat your heart out!

Offline harv

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 03:14:21 PM »
Pah! Who needs Vegas..? I won a small fortune on the Euro Millions on Tuesday - £3.10. :o :P

Did anyone get arrested..? ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Late

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 09:57:10 PM »
Welcome back, mate :D
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2016, 08:12:01 AM »
Heh, no-one got arrested, but we did see some fucking loon get carted off after he decided he'd go for a swim in the fountains within Caesars Palace's lobby lol.

Did a gun-range out there... was awesome.. fired off a glock, an AK-47, an MK-90, a pump action shotty and fired one .50 cal round in an AR50 - that was an absolute BEAST.. just the shockwaves it gave off were amazing. Jumped in a limo and did a heli flight down the strip at night too.. pretty amazing experience.

Then the gambling - didn't really go to plan.. first thing I did was to walk up to a roulette table and drop $100 on black.. it came up red.. oh well.. you can't win them all.. I didn't win anything - lost a shitload of money! lol

And the drunkenness.. I had (on average) about 2 hours sleep per night  ;D ;D  It was intense - also after nearly 1.5 years off the ciggys.. I must of been smoking about 30-40 a day - my mouth felt like someone had shat in it every single night (maybe they did??) - back on the old electronic ciggys now.