https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: In Or Out..?  (Read 12047 times)

Offline harv

In Or Out..?
« on: June 23, 2016, 07:45:26 PM »
Ooh-err missus :o

I just cast my Out vote and got caught in the rain and got soaked. Perhaps we'll get better weather when we leave the EU..? lol ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Late

Re: In Or Out..?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 08:57:10 PM »
Voted out.
My granddad didn't die in the war so that a few decades later the Germans could be dictating policy in England.

My granddad didn't die in the war at all, tbh. But that's by-the-by.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 09:25:38 PM »
Remain... I'm not a racist  ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 10:03:52 PM »
I think Remain is going to win unfortunately. That MP's murder happened at the worst time possible and may have swayed enough votes in Remain's favour. :(
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 12:30:36 AM »
Current standings:

Remain (49.5%) 158,536 - Leave (50.5%) 161,744 :o

The value of the quid has just gone down the toilet ;D ;D ;D

I still think that the Remain vote will win it though, but maybe it's going to be a VERY close decision.

Offline harv

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 12:55:19 AM »
Remain up to 51.1% now, just 7 results in so far.

Oops. Down to 49.4% now. ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 12:56:13 AM »
8/382 results in. ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 03:28:14 AM »
51.2% for Leave now. 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2016, 06:12:12 AM »
Well it's almost over now, a few more results to come in I think. They reckon it's going to be 52% of people that have voted to Leave.

The pound has pretty much collapsed but I'm 100% certain that the UK (assuming that the Norn Irons and the Sweaty Socks don't do a runner lol) will be in the strongest financial state that it's ever been in in 5 years time. ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2016, 07:26:38 AM »
Final results in:

Remain (48.1%) 16,141,241 - Leave (51.9%) 17,410,742

8) ;D 8)

Offline jman

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2016, 07:44:21 AM »
The pound has pretty much collapsed but I'm 100% certain that the UK (assuming that the Norn Irons and the Sweaty Socks don't do a runner lol) will be in the strongest financial state that it's ever been in in 5 years time. ;D

In the same way the Wii U was going to sell more than the PS4 and Xbox One combined??  If you weren't scared for the UK's financial future, you should be now.

Offline harv

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2016, 08:15:06 AM »
I don't remember ever saying that, although I wasn't expecting it to flop :(

This is going to cause a few dominoes to fall though I think. There are going to be a few other countries having referendums now I think. Just be thankful that we weren't stupid enough to ditch the quid for the Euro. The pound should recover pretty quickly, this massive drop in value was all these financial whizz kids panicking because they were originally expecting the Remain vote to be successful. Once other countries start voting out, the Euro will implode. There are plenty of people in Brussels crapping themselves at the moment lol ;D ;D ;D

Both Cameron and Corbyn are toast now. Cameron is about to announce his resignation apparently. Won't be immediate though I don't think.

Offline harv

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2016, 08:22:08 AM »
Anyone from Northern Ireland and Scotland wanting independence now will be insane. They may WANT to Remain in the EU but doing so now would be the worst thing they can do. The EU is d00med.

Offline jman

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2016, 08:26:35 AM »
Cameron announces his resignation.. so what... who are we left with.. the likes of BoJo and Michael Gove.. even bigger fucktards...

So glad I need to get some travel money in the next two months..   ;D ;D 

I'll respect the vote.. but just gobsmacked at how many people who are prepared to risk everything and throw our country into the unknown... I'm not even going to pretend like I know what's going to happen.

Offline harv

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2016, 08:35:54 AM »
If the Labour Party have any sense they'll push Corbyn if he doesn't jump. Both parties need a Brexit politician leading them now, it should be clear to both parties that they're out of touch with the majority of the UK population. And Corbyn has been the biggest numpty that's EVER led a political party.