https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: In Or Out..?  (Read 12045 times)

Offline harv

Re: In Or Out..?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2016, 11:42:21 AM »
Nicola Sturgeon has gone insane. She's talking about a second Sweaty Sock independence vote. So they'll probably go for it and win it but then be TOTALLY screwed when other countries start to want to leave the EU. This is going to be hilarious lmfao  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Northern Ireland probably has enough Loyalists to win what's probably going to be their vote and stay in the UK.

The Jocks are going to end up getting completely FUCKED :o :P ;D

Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of cunts ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2016, 12:05:47 PM »
UK voted out from EU, PM has resigned, Scotland want to leave the UK, Sinn Fein want to unify Ireland and the price of sterling is the lowest in 30+ years.

Yeah, nothing to worry about here at all  ;D ;D 

Offline harv

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2016, 01:54:09 PM »
UK voted out from EU, PM has resigned, Scotland want to leave the UK, Sinn Fein want to unify Ireland and the price of sterling is the lowest in 30+ years.

Yeah, nothing to worry about here at all  ;D ;D

The Prime Minister resigning will be balanced out by Corbyn being fucked off too, giving Labour a chance of winning the next election. Scotland MAY vote for independence but if they get that they'll be completely FUCKED because the EU is going to fall apart. Sinn Fein may WANT to unify Ireland but there are enough Loyalist votes over there to stop that happening. And the pound going down in value is purely down to the whizz kids that play with these things betting on the wrong horse and shitting themselves when they got it wrong.

The value of the pound will recover, and in 5 years time - after the EU has completely fallen apart - the value of the pound will soar due to our hands not being tied by them and us having better choices with regards to commerce and they'll be more money to spend on hospitals, education, the emergency services, the armed services and social services.

The EU is absolutely fucked. Serves them right for fucking us over all these years.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2016, 02:48:54 PM »
I was just thinking that we haven't seen drags on here for a while. Hope he's okay :-\

Offline jman

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2016, 03:25:16 PM »
The EU could fall apart... I don't quite understand how you can get positives out of that though... surely it will have adverse effects on every country within Europe regardless of whether they are in the union or not.   

I had to laugh when I saw this Headline  - in case you are too lazy to read it... Google announced a 250% increase of people searching for : "what happens if we leave the EU" after the vote..  So glad people did their research before voting lol.  Google also announced a massive spike in people searching for : "How to emigrate" as well.. lol - and you think the EU is fucked... the UK is fucked.. its more fractured than ever at the moment..

Offline harv

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2016, 05:43:48 PM »
The only positive out of that is the Jocks being well and truly fucked when that happens. Their economy will go down the toilet. Mine you, it's not certain that they'll win the independence vote anyway.

And yes, the European Union collapsing will affect everybody, but our economy is going to be strong enough to take the hit. In 2 years time the pound will have bounced back. Before it stared to drop last night we had the 5th biggest economy in the world. Our economy might even recover much sooner than 2 years anyway, but even if it doesn't we'll be saving around £18bn per year after that anyway as well as having unrestricted commercial deals being made with nations outside the European Union such as the States, China and Japan.

Germany and France will be out too, with the Netherlands and Italy leaving as well.

Not happy with a far right politician likely to be the Prime Minister but Corbyn will be fucked off too, can't see Labour having anyone in charge of the Opposition being worse than that clueless twat lol.

Offline harv

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2016, 05:54:36 PM »
Just as an example of how strong our economy is, Sidney and Athens both practically went bust after hosting the Olympics, it's the main reason why the Bubbles' economy has had to have been bailed out a few times. London, and England by extension, are both doing fine 4 years later.

I was quite worried about London hosting the Olympics for that reason, you all may remember me posting my concerns on here.

Offline harv

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2016, 01:56:12 PM »
The EU member states are now shitting themselves lol. They want our Article 50 as soon as possible because the longer this goes on the more chance there is of other member states having their own referendums and voting to leave. Waiting until October to do this is the right decision, it's going to give the economy time to settle down before the 2 year clock starts ticking.

There's now a petition asking for a second referendum with 1.4m signatures so far. Going to be interesting to see how that turns out. I'm going to be VERY pissed off if we get a second vote and Leave ends up losing. >:(

Offline jman

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2016, 09:14:57 AM »
The 2nd petition was created by a leave supporter before the referendum.. and then got hijacked by the remain supporters... I wouldn't worry, its got jack shit chance of being enacted..

The vote has been cast and should not be changed... regardless of the many leave supporters who are now regretting it...  I think what a small part of the fallout has shown me is that this decision should never of been given to the UK population.. democracy is key to this country and all that, but its become clear that a lot of voters didn't have a fucking scooby what they were really voting for, call it political ignorance if you want, but the claims that the NHS is not going to get a £350m boost.. immigration levels are going to remain at the same level and we'll still access the EU single market but we have to join up to the "oppressive" rules that we wanted to unshackle ourselves comes as no surprise to me.

I think we need to exit the EU at the first given moment, like a plaster.. rip it off quickly and it'll only sting a little bit.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:16:40 AM by jman »

Offline harv

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2016, 10:25:44 PM »
Nope. We need political stability first. Unfortunately that wanker Corbyn is doing his very best to prevent that from happening. The Tories need to select their next Prime Minister and let the world know who it is, even if he/she doesn't start the job until September, and Labour need to select a new Leader Of The Opposition. That would leave us at least 3 months of political stability before we invoke our Article 50.

We need at least 3 months before invoking our Article 50 so that our MPs (representatives from each political party), financial experts and lawyers can delve through the mountains of paperwork and get a plan of action together in preparation for the upcoming 2 year countdown. Going in tomorrow half-cocked and handing in our Article 50 is the WORST thing they can do.

Offline Late

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2016, 12:07:18 AM »
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2016, 12:59:29 AM »
Brilliant lmfao ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2016, 08:58:15 AM »
We need at least 3 months before invoking our Article 50 so that our MPs (representatives from each political party), financial experts and lawyers can delve through the mountains of paperwork and get a plan of action together in preparation for the upcoming 2 year countdown. Going in tomorrow half-cocked and handing in our Article 50 is the WORST thing they can do.

Well I did say at the first given moment.. i.e. as soon as the new PM is in power...  But what do you mean.. get a plan of action together?  Are you suggesting the leave campaign had no post-brexit plan in place?  LOL  Making it up as they go along

Offline harv

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2016, 11:31:26 AM »
It all comes down to expense at the end of the day. It would be a complete waste of time and money to do all of this work if everyone had voted to Remain in the EU. And we need to do this work before invoking Article 50 otherwise we're wasting a few months of our 2 year time limit. The longer into that time limit we go the weaker our negotiating advantage is.

Offline jman

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2016, 12:15:32 PM »
It would of been a complete waste of time and money to even campaign for Leave if Remain was to win.. so what.. money is wasted all the time by politicians on all kinds of shit...  Are you seriously saying that when general elections happen, you vote for the person whose ideas sound the best to you.. regardless of if there is any kind of substantial/realistic plan behind them LOL.

;D ;D