https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Gee Gees  (Read 49287 times)

Offline harv

The Gee Gees
« on: May 28, 2012, 02:54:13 AM »
Just wondering if any of you enjoy a flutter..?

I generally don't bother unless I get a tip or have a few quid on the Grand National.

I've got over £300 in my Betfair account at the mo, but that's mostly down to football lays and I've withdrawn £45 winnings from another football bet that came in earlier.

So do you enjoy a bet..? Do you generally win..?

I've got my eye on something that's going to guarantee me a steady profit but I need to open up a few more accounts with online bookies and build up my bank a little more, and I'll do that by continuing my Bonus Bagging. Going to have to spread my bets across several bookies though and may have to lose a few bets on purpose to save my accounts being closed down, several people have had their accounts chopped because they weren't using their heads using this system lol. It's had rave reviews all over the place!!! :o 8)

I've always thought it dodgy having bookies banning customers who win too much tbh. Happened to one of my ex-bosses years ago, he kept on winning (and we're talking thousands) so they stopped taking his bets. Always reminds me of a spoilt little kid taking his ball home lololol ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

Re: The Gee Gees
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 09:23:30 AM »
Paying more money for people to tell you how to bet... LOL.. your a mug harv

Its like putting a pound in the fruit machine and telling your mates to press all the buttons.. wheres the fun in that ?

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 09:38:01 AM »
The fun comes from making money mate. All By The Book 2 has had rave reviews all over the place, it's a sound investment by all accounts. Just need to increase my bank a little further and I'm ready to go. 8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 05:37:01 PM »
Will have over £400 in my betting bank after tomorrow 8)

Think I'll wait until I get over £600 before I start playing around with All By The Book 2. This is going to enable me to not only pay for my U console in the not-too-distant future but will also allow me to pay off my credit cards.

I was going to go for Russell Gibbs' Backing and Laying Service because that's also had some great reviews but All By The Book 2 is the better choice I think, will wait until I have a more sizable bank before giving that a go as it involves actual gambling rather than certain profits. ;D

Offline Late

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 06:26:34 PM »
Get a job.

That's not a runner in the 3.55 at York, btw.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 07:42:07 PM »
I'd rather be working if I was able to. :( ::) :'(

Edit: I'm also toying with the idea of dabbling in a little Forex Trading with my profits, am pretty much 50/50 on investing in the Gee Gees or Forex at the moment. There's more of a risk involved in the latter but greater rewards. And as long as I'm playing with profit I'm not going to be losing anything. ;D
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 08:37:18 PM by harv »

Offline jman

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 08:16:53 AM »
Buy some shares in Eidos harv.. you'll make a fortune  ;D ;D

Offline Late

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 09:24:19 AM »
Spending your dole on Castlemaine beer isn't strictly speaking "investment", you know...
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 09:31:23 PM »
Decided on the gee gees with a good laying system for Bet365. If the horse wins you get a free £50 bet for the next race, and if it loses you obviously get the stake and liability from Betfair. I've also managed to get a lower lay price than my bet with the bookies for my first two bets so I was in a no-lose situation 8).

£480 in my Betfair account, £100 worth of free bets with Bet365 and £45 waiting to clear into my account from 888Sport. Nice. ;D

As soon as I get around £800 I'm going to go for the All By The Book 2 strategy, I'm going to need a bank of £100 with 7 bookies and £87 for the system that's been getting rave reviews all over the place. Should be able to clear my credit cards in a few months as long as the bookies don't close any of my accounts. :o ;D :-\ :o

Offline harv

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 10:35:04 PM »
Has anyone actually been to a race meeting..? Was thinking it would be an ideal way to capitalise on 'In Play' betting considering all commentaries have a slight delay, would certainly be a good earner with Betfair.

Was meaning to go to one with my mate Dave who tragically passed away in August last year but we never got around to it. :( He used to go to the Arc Triumphe (sp?) with another mate of ours who unfortunately lost his battle with cancer a couple of years ago.

Might have to organise a day out with a few friends at some point but it's very difficult for me because most days I'm unable to leave my flat. :'(

Edit: £617.42 in my Betfair account now, should have been more but didn't grab decent lay odds on a horsie earlier, got greedy and price went up lol. Still made a profit but missed out on 30 quid or so lol. Going to have to withdraw a couple of hundred quid to pay my rent but the way I'm going it won't take me long to get the 800 quid I need for ABTB2. 8)

Another Edit: Have just stumbled upon another betting system, this time a football one, which genuinely has around a 95% success rate!!! :o Bloody hell, and it has been staring us all in the bloomin face week after week, season after season!!!! Statistically only around 5% of matches end in a 0-0 draw. Not too sure of the ins and outs of how it works but it's based on Betfair's 1 goal or more bet under Total Goals. The odds of that are ridiculously short, saw a match in the early hours of this morning that had odds of 50/3 ON so there must be some trick to it that I'm not seeing at the moment :-\ Going to fork out just under £50 for it to find out what it's all about, but he has a money back guarantee so it's worth a punt. Can't believe I didn't see that statistic before, I used to work with football stats every day testing Champ Man so I really should have noticed it!!!

Going to carry on with my Bonus Bagging in the meantime, will have just over £670 in my Betfair account soonish. You guys should really check Bonus Bagging out, it's great!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 05:03:40 PM by harv »

Offline harv

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 05:05:56 PM »
Have just discovered another system, Betfair Maverick. Am paper trading at the moment and am in profit on 6/6 races so far. Quite clever how it works, it's based on the pace of horsies and takes advantage of idiots that back horsies in the lead. You back it at a higher price and because of the horsie's pace you lay it at a lower price with in-play betting using a bot so guarantee a profit. 7/7 now 8)

Looks like I've made a very sound investment here. ;D

Offline styles

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 10:02:30 PM »
Im just amazed you're not a millionaire yet
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2012, 11:11:42 PM »
Got plenty of money in my betting bank, not quite a million though lol. This Betting Maverick is going to be a goldmine tbh, although I'm going to have to keep to 1m races and not be greedy to minimise risk. Can't believe there are so many gullible people during in-play betting that don't pay any attention to a horsie's pace or form, the silly sods stick money on any old gee gee that's in the lead lol. It's all there on the Racing Post web site if you know where to look. I've actually used a different site for my pace scores, saves me having to translate the cryptic comments at the Racing Post and adding up pace scores myself lol ;D

Got a fair bit more Bonus Bagging to do as well. 8)

It's all going to fund my mammoth Wii U launch day purchase during the next few months and I'll have plenty left over to Maverick up 8)

I've also invested in a football tipping service with an 80-odd% success rate so that's another potential betting revenue stream to add to the list.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 12:00:04 AM »
Im just amazed you're not a millionaire yet

"this time next year Rodney!"
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2012, 12:47:23 AM »
Lol, I've got £420-odd quids worth of profit in my betting bank, should be more but I've lost a few bets without laying them with Betfair...this guaranteed profit every time means you don't get a buzz so I've had a few 'proper' bets here and there, some winners and some losers...about 50-50 I reckon. 8)

Should have another £100-150 on top by the time I've finished this Bonus Bagging and maybe £80-odd quid per week from the Betfair Maverick system. It may not be millions but has got me an electric guitar, 15W practice amp and a stunning RP255 multi effects pedal (and about 20 minutes ago I've created a wicked custom effect, gotta love a bit of Delay!), with a Wii U, Pro controller, ZombiU, Rayman Legends, Arkham City, FIFA 13, Assassins Creed 3, Darksiders 2, Lego City Undercover and Pikmin 3 on the way.

Doesn't sound too shabby to me lol.