https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Gee Gees  (Read 49297 times)

Offline styles

Re: The Gee Gees
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2012, 06:23:27 PM »
9/10 kenny?

Effort
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline jman

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2012, 11:38:14 AM »
Done a "late" special.. £5.55 bet with 15p on 6folds, 7folds and an accumulator on t'weekends matches...  ;D

I went for...

Swansea, Newcastle, West Brom, Man City, Wigan and Chelsea to win.
Soton/Villa and Liverpool/United to Draw.

Potential returns = £867.88  8)

*Didnt heed advice about betting on your own team..  :P
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 11:40:46 AM by jman »

Offline harv

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2012, 02:17:01 PM »
Have just joined a tipping service that's got stellar reviews, missed the first e/w tip which came in to 2nd place. Only costs 17 quid per month with a money back period for 60 days.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Late

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2012, 05:31:36 PM »
I do accounts and tax returns for a number of tipsters. All of them are pretty well off - but not from gambling.
Every single one of them makes significantly more from selling tips and systems than from gambling (and most gamble a lot).

Did a set of accounts a few weeks back for one. Can't remember the exact figures but he made around £150k from telephone tips services (that's his income - he had about £50k of expenses, mainly postage and telephone). His horses earned around £60k (with expenses of about £50k) - not much money there, but gets him in the stables, where he learns a lot. And he collected around £60k from his betting - after staking around £80k.

That's fairly typical of the tipsters, tbh. Lose a bit through gambling, earn a small amount from the horses, make a fortune from selling tips (when clearly they don't pick anywhere near as many winners as their customers expect).
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2012, 09:41:24 PM »
Well I'm up today, and like I said his tipping service has had great reviews. And with the 60 days guarantee you only lose what you put on the horsies. It's only 17 quid per month and going by today I should make that back in a couple of days. I'm only using £2 win and £2 each way stakes to begin with though but a few more days like today and I'll raise my stakes to £5.

I might start having a look at these horsies from Betting Maverick, couldn't be arsed to open up the program that 'greens' your money with Betfair in-play so I just stuck a quid each way on Veer in the 21:20 at Wolverhampton with Paddy Powers at 12/1 because it had a pace rating way higher than the rest and it came in. Nice 8)

Betting Maverick requires a bit of concentration though which is difficult a great deal of the time due to my illness. :(
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2012, 07:08:03 PM »
Two out of three wins today, nice. Looks like it's fully deserving the praise it's got so far. Might up my stakes again for Thursday. 8)

Offline styles

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2012, 12:29:03 AM »
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2012, 12:46:27 AM »
Well I'm in profit so far and like I said before the service has had some great reviews. Very happy with it so far. 8)

Edit: Another 37 quid up, although only two out of five tips came in this time. I increased my stakes to a tenner this time...think I'll stick with that rather than upping it any more until I have over 400 quid in my betting bank.

I'm knocking these football tips on the head after tomorrow, they hardly ever come in and are all odds-on bets so there's not much profit when they do come in. Still, will get my two months fees back and the money I've lost was all profit from Bonus Bagging anyway.

Still smarting over that cock up I made with Athletico Madrid B the other week, I'd have around £550 in my betting bank if it weren't for that >:(
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 05:18:05 PM by harv »

Offline harv

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2012, 08:16:22 PM »
Another profit today. That's around £125 profit since I started backing these tips. I did £20 stakes today, either a £20 win or £10 each way and will continue to back those stakes I think.

If anyone fancies giving it a go you can check it out here.

I started off with £2 stakes because I wasn't too sure how good the tips were going to be but increased that to £5, £10 and have now decided to stick to £20 stakes until I make another £100 worth of profit, then I might stretch to £30. Tips arrive by email between 12 and 1pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Can't believe the tips have been this good tbh, very pleasantly surprised. Won't be long before I make back that £220 I lost due to me being a dozy twat! 8)

Need £500 in my betting bank before I can make another £150ish risk free on spread betting! ;D

Edit: Cancelled my subscription for these supposedly 80-odd% successful football tips. Bloomin useless. All odds-on favourites and nowhere near as successful as they claimed. Got my 2 months subscription fees refunded.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 05:24:47 PM by harv »

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2012, 01:30:52 PM »
Gone for just a sixfold tonight:

Anderlecht v Malaga
Malaga @ 13/10
Nottingham Forest v Blackburn
Blackburn @ 15/8
Porto v PSG
PSG @ 21/10
Manchester City v Dortmund
Manchester City @ evens
Arsenal v Olympiacos
Arsenal @ 4/11
Middlesbrough v Derby
Middlesbrough @ 5/4

£10 on returns roughly £1270. Feeling lucky!  ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2012, 02:24:06 PM »
I'd agree on the CL games.. although would be a bit wary of betting on citeh with their patchy european record... slight risk... wouldnt have a scooby about betting on the championship really...

I had 4 of 7 come in yesterday.. Bayern and Spartak losing did me in... although the bet was covered by a seperate bet on chelsea to win..

Should probably start a football tipping thread.. wouldnt want to spoil harvs gay horse thread  ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2012, 04:57:01 PM »
It's the Sport of Kings mate ;)

If you don't like the horsies that means you're no better than a common peasant! :P

Offline Late

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2012, 07:48:35 PM »
You bet on Boro?

Mug
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline styles

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2012, 09:52:07 PM »
Lol

Work hard, be nice.

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2012, 07:30:54 AM »
You bet on Boro?

Mug

Haha! I know, I have no excuse! Bloody Smoggies conceded in the 87th minute!  :P