https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Wimbledon  (Read 13374 times)

Offline jman

Re: Wimbledon
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2015, 07:52:50 AM »
No massive upsets on the first day.. watched Broady go 2 sets down.. and turned it off at lunch.. got home and heard he brought it back to win 3-2.. lol.

No such luck for his sister though..

Halep and Feds on court today.. along with old Murray Mints

Offline jman

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2015, 07:55:36 AM »
Well Feds just sailed through, he's so cool on the court.. looks so effortless..

But Halep.. oh dear.. what a pile of pony she was.. World Number 3 out in the first round, to Cepelova (160th seed I think).  Halep just made so many mistakes.. what a dud bet that was!!  And to think I was looking at Bouchard this year too.. who also went out lol.

Offline jman

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2015, 07:50:08 AM »
Goffin knocked Broady out yesterday.. different class to be honest.. after the first set Goffin just played him off the court.

Looking forward to Raonic vs Kyrgios tomorrow.. repeat of last years QF when Raonic won... he's got such a massive serve.. he clocked one at 145mph yesterday (3rd fastest in Wimbledon history)!!  But I like Kyrgios, he's a bit of a character.

Federer on court today against Querrey.. Murray and Nadal also in action.. should be a good day for it.. but imagine we'll get some rain at some point today

Offline Late

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2015, 07:30:59 PM »
I don't consider myself a tennis fan, but I always watch quite a lot of Wimbledon and always enjoy it, so being of e work for the tournament is fine by me :D
Thoroughly enjoying Brown v Nadal at the moment. Hadn't heard of this guy before (ranked 102 apparently) but he's got great strength and stamina, and kills a ball with a drop shot better than most. Is in a strong position to put out one of the top seeds, here.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2015, 09:32:28 PM »
Didn't have much chance to watch much today, but not surprised Nadal has gone out early, he's shit on grass.  Dustin Brown was quality!

Fed's "hotdog" shot was pure class, and he's through.

Quite a few tasty games tomorrow - Serena vs heather,  raonic vs kyrgios and cilic vs isner  ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2015, 01:40:38 PM »
Watching Kyrgios v Raonic over lunch.. this game is great..

Have a feeling Raonic will win this, his service has been ace (pun intended) so far.. Kyrgios is great to watch though.. he did a little windmill during one of the rallies, cracked me up  ;D

Edit : Well Raonic has gone to shit.. and Kyrgios' serving has really improved.. 31 aces so far (just into 4th set).  Krygios still entertaining and pulling off ridiculous trick shots just for the hell of it lol.  Raonic looked rattled at the end of the second set and hasn't looked the same since.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 02:58:52 PM by jman »