https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Imagine You Are A Raging Homosexual...  (Read 10190 times)

Offline jman

Re: Imagine You Are A Raging Homosexual...
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2012, 08:52:27 PM »
Well if you consider homophobic as not wanting a cock up your arse, I guess I'm homophobic too.  I do worry about these thoughts you have harv, it isn't normal  :o :o :o

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2012, 08:53:19 PM »
I've got gay friends and don't have a problem with them being gay at all.

Not wanting to contemplate sleeping with a another male does not make you homophobic, it confirms you are heterosexual and have absolutely no doubts about your sexual preferences and nothing could possibly make me want to bat for the other team. 

Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 08:54:09 PM »
I do worry about these thoughts you have harv, it isn't normal  :o :o :o

YOu mean you've only just realised Harv isn't normal.  :o
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 08:57:04 PM »
Who said anything about a cock up your arse..? Won't happen as long as you're pitching and not catching lol
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2012, 09:31:22 PM »
You really do think about this far too much.

Offline Late

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2012, 10:52:43 PM »
Who said anything about a cock up your arse..? Won't happen as long as you're pitching and not catching lol

You'd have sex with a man so long as you were the giver - and you don't think that means you're gay? ???
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2012, 11:19:52 PM »
It's a well known fact that you're not gay as long as you're being Daddy...well, unless you decide to suck Mummy's cock lol ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline styles

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2012, 12:44:07 AM »
The only place that's a well known fact is prison. You're not in prison, you're fantasising about anal sex with a man. It makes you bisexual at the very least dude.
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline AVFCRoss

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2012, 04:47:42 AM »
...Why on earth would I ever want to imagine being homosexual, let alone which male celeb I'd want to clash swords with?