https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Bargains  (Read 102329 times)

Offline Late

Re: Bargains
« Reply #120 on: March 30, 2013, 03:51:16 AM »
Hitman HD Trilogy is £9.99 at Zavvi (ps3&xbox360).

hukd
4th game (or compilation) I've bought this week... :|
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline Late

« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2013, 04:33:40 PM »
XBLA sale:

I Am Alive, 480 MP (60% off)
Gotham City Impostors, 600 MP (50% off)
Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2, 200 MP (75% off)
Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, 320 MP (60% off)
Lara Croft The Guardian of Light, 600 MP (50% off)
HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit, 480 MP (60% off)
Bionic Commando Rearmed, 320 MP (60% off)
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, 480 MP (60% off)
Black Knight Sword, 400 MP (50% off)

Tempted by "I Am Alive" at that price.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline Late

« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2013, 07:47:35 PM »

Offline Late

« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2013, 09:34:54 AM »
Far Cry 3 is reduced to £15 or 1760msp on the dashboard. 1760msp is about £12.50 if you buy 2100 for £15, which is typical. Unfortunately I think I only have around 1400msp - but I'm definitely going to have to look into getting this.

hotukdeals.com

Offline harv

« Reply #124 on: May 02, 2013, 12:07:22 AM »
Asda are now doing the Wii U Basic SKU for £150 and the Premium for £200 :o

If you plan to buy a fair bit of stuff from the eShop I'd say the Premium is better value due to the £5 vouchers you get, plus you get a sensor bar, charging cradle for the GamePad, stand for the GamePad for making video chats and extra storage space. 32GB holds a fair bit of stuff, I've got 2 retail games, 5 demos and I think 7 downloadable indie games from the eShop and still got around 2GB left which is pretty good going.

Mind you, even if some of you decide to take the plunge you've probably already convinced yourselves that you aren't going to like it lol. ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Late

« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2013, 12:21:34 AM »
You think we've decided we won't like it but we might buy it?   ???
Let me posit an alternative scenario... Because we know it's crap we won't bother wasting our hard earned on it.

(Tis a good price if you're toying with getting one, though.)

Offline jman

« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2013, 07:44:25 AM »
Nope, not budging.. if the premium was sub £100 - as that is all it is worth imo.. then I might be tempted for a casual adoption... but since that is unlikely to even happen in its lifetime, theres very little chance of me owning one.

Who wants to buy a Wii U now we know the big boys are on their way later this year anyway ?  :o

Offline Late

« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2013, 10:33:36 AM »
Not far off that stance, myself.
Might be tempted if I saw a core one for around £110 (or premium one for around £140) this year - but I'm still not certain I'd get one at that price, and I doubt we'll see them at that price in 2013.
And if I'm buying a Playstation or Xbox next year it'd be silly to waste even £80 on a Nintendo in 2014, as it'd hardly get played.

Offline Late

« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2013, 04:54:47 PM »
Tomb Raider (xbox) is £17.95 at thegamecollection. Great price, and a great game by all accounts - but I'll leave it. It won't get played for a couple of months, and may well be cheaper by then.

thegamecollection
hukd

Offline styles

« Reply #129 on: May 05, 2013, 08:48:10 AM »
Asda are now doing the Wii U Basic SKU for £150 and the Premium for £200 :o

If you plan to buy a fair bit of stuff from the eShop I'd say the Premium is better value due to the £5 vouchers you get, plus you get a sensor bar, charging cradle for the GamePad, stand for the GamePad for making video chats and extra storage space. 32GB holds a fair bit of stuff, I've got 2 retail games, 5 demos and I think 7 downloadable indie games from the eShop and still got around 2GB left which is pretty good going.

Mind you, even if some of you decide to take the plunge you've probably already convinced yourselves that you aren't going to like it lol. ;D

Lmao what did you pay for yours??
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #130 on: May 05, 2013, 10:19:28 AM »
£299.99 for the ZombiU bundle, but that's what happens when you get a console on launch day. Very happy with my purchase. 8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline styles

« Reply #131 on: May 05, 2013, 12:28:58 PM »
Haha lmfao
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline jman

« Reply #132 on: May 08, 2013, 08:36:03 AM »
Tomb Raider (xbox) is £17.95 at thegamecollection. Great price, and a great game by all accounts - but I'll leave it. It won't get played for a couple of months, and may well be cheaper by then.

thegamecollection
hukd

Heh might of left it too long.. went to buy this morning and when you get to the basket - it changes to £23.95 - so on principle Im not buying it now...

Should really try and do the backlog before continuing to buy more games.. maybe this is a sign!

Offline Late

« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2013, 07:09:17 PM »
Consoles are being heavily discounted at Blockbuster - but the discounts seem to vary from store to store, stock is very limited, and the discounts aren't all clear - so you need to check at the till.
There have been lots of people picked up deals such as:
3ds for £70
3dsxl for £90
Xbox 4gb with kinect for £80
Xbox 250gb with kinect for £105.

There's mixed and conflicting reports that the offer was a mistake and may have been pulled, but loads have gone through and continued to long after it was supposedly ended. Definitely worth a look if you want a console and find yourself near a Blockbuster...

Would've posted earlier but the office server went tits up and I've had no internet for most of the day other than my phone :(

Offline jman

« Reply #134 on: May 14, 2013, 08:33:04 AM »
Dirt Showdown for 360/PS3 - £5.98 @ zavvi.

Seeing as its the only dirt game I havent played, impulse buy  :P

Still looking out for Sleeping Dogs - under £10
and Tomb Raider for around £15
if anyone sees them.