https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Bargains  (Read 102142 times)

Offline jman

Re: Bargains
« Reply #135 on: May 26, 2013, 12:07:33 PM »
1 month Gold membership - for free - link

Obviously not going to work if your already a gold member but works on multiple accounts

Offline Late

« Reply #136 on: May 30, 2013, 01:08:58 PM »
Tomb Raider (xb360) reduced to £17.99. Sold by ShopTo, via play.com

I intended waiting until it got to £15, but couldn't resist at this price, considering it's less than three months since the game's release... ;)
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #137 on: May 30, 2013, 01:35:19 PM »
Really wished you hadn't posted that.. I just bought Sleeping Dogs and Saints Row 3 the other day.. and Im supposed to be clearing out my backlog!!... oh fuck it - ordered!!  :-\

I had been watching loads of copies of tomb raider on ebay for the past 2 weeks and the lowest I saw went for £14 (with postage).. so couple of quid extra for a new copy isnt too bad.

Offline Late

« Reply #138 on: May 30, 2013, 01:42:47 PM »
D'oh! lol

Sleeping Dogs and Saints Row 3 would've kept you busy for a fair while, tbh.
Loved Sleeping Dogs to bits. And whilst SR3 isn't as good as SR2 imo it's still a good game.

I started on Darksiders 2 a couple of days ago. Bought it in release week, left it on the shelf for nearly a year. Good game - but you know how it is when you have a backlog... Will finish it off before putting Tomb Raider into the machine. Hopefully.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #139 on: May 30, 2013, 02:03:21 PM »
Yeah I "plan" to get through Eternal Sonata before starting anything else.. but its not a great game so I know I wont... Im finding it quite annoying to be honest, the voice dialogue is so shit and the characters annoying...there are too many cutscenes and they are all way too long as well...plus the achievements are totally messed up which irks me even more.. I think the 1st playthrough you can get a maximum of 90-100 GS.. its only on the 2nd playthrough you can get the rest.. mainly because one of those 2nd play achievements is worth a stupid 321 GS (and it involves collecting everything).  I wont be playing it twice though.

I'll knock Sleeping Dogs out quite quickly I reckon (especially if it arrives tomorrow).. I reckon I'll be done with it before Tomb Raider arrives.

SR3 and Dirt:Showdown - not too bothered about playing quickly.. and wouldnt of bought them if they werent cheap.. but they will provide some variety in getting through the shit in my backlog.

Offline Late

« Reply #140 on: May 31, 2013, 04:00:20 PM »
Dark Souls is reduced to £8.99 on xbox.com (or via dash) for gold subscribers.
Have been waiting for the physical copy to drop to £15 (it's been on my pricewatch for so long I forgot about it, but never dropped below £15).
At £9 (or 1080msp) I'm happy to go with the digital version instead.

The game's nearly a year and a half old now, but has great reviews.

So many games, so little time...

hukd
metacritic
xbox live

Offline Late

« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2013, 01:33:52 PM »
PS Vita (wifi version) is reduced to £99.99 at game.co.uk
That can be reduced to £94.99 using code CLOUDJUN13 (£5 off a £50 spend).

game.co.uk
hukd

Offline Late

Offline harv

« Reply #143 on: June 06, 2013, 09:40:37 PM »
Already got it but thanks anyway! Can't believe that third parties have made so much better use of the GamePad screen than Nintendo so far...mind you, it's not helped by them only releasing two games so far lol.

Arkham City is pretty cool, gives you the Bat Computer in the palm of your hands which is awesome 8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Late

« Reply #144 on: June 06, 2013, 09:42:56 PM »
Gimmicky shit, tbh - but I figured those who were daft enough to buy a U might as well have a good game at a good price...

Offline Late

« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2013, 10:32:44 AM »
Free game on xbox360:
Fable 3 is $19.99 from the marketplace at the moment - but if you click the "pay with microsoft points" button it shows as free / 0 msp.
Looks like a glitch rather than a promotion, so will probably be fixed soon.

hukd

Dark Souls is reduced to £8.99 on xbox.com (or via dash) for gold subscribers...
Ah crap. Just realised I forgot to download this one, and the offer's now ended. :(
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 10:37:59 AM by Late »

Offline Late

Offline jman

« Reply #147 on: June 20, 2013, 08:19:29 AM »
Bullys an awesome game and that's a mental price... but I've already played it.. and played the shit out of it too.. hopefully they are going to make a sequel to this.  It always reminded me of "Skool Daze".. don't know if that rings a bell with anyone.. its an old speccy game based in a school.

Offline Late

« Reply #148 on: June 20, 2013, 09:34:42 AM »
Aye, I loved Skool Daze and Back 2 Skool - and Bully definitely reminded me of them.
Enjoyed the game, but it's gotta be a bit dated now. Can't remember what platform I played it on. Might've been the Wii.
Great bargain at less than a quid. (Not sure how easy it is to get to the Czech marketplace. Haven't read the thread or others like it. I assume you just sign up a new account on your console and specify CZ as your country.)

Offline jman

« Reply #149 on: June 21, 2013, 08:14:29 AM »
Well I managed to set up a Japanese account on my 360 fairly painlessly.. basically there was some free DLC for Lost Odyssey which wasn't available over in the UK and I wanted it.. obviously all the terms and conditions are in another language as is the account setup page, but you can pretty much make out what information needs to go where.

My 360 game sale is going to start next week on ebay.. I've earmarked about 10-15 games to get rid of first.  Ideally after that batch I'll be getting rid of Kinect and all those games.. however I do want to try and 100% Fruit Ninja, try and get back into Rise of Nightmares.. and I better have a go on Michael Jackson : The Experience.. my friend bought me the last two and I've played MJ for about 3 minutes in total.. he forced me to have a go on it.. so I guess I could scour it for easy achievements before getting rid - I need another 3000 in the next 4 months to hit 100k.