https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Bargains  (Read 102329 times)

Offline Late

Re: Bargains
« Reply #240 on: June 03, 2014, 03:36:08 PM »
Aye, I miss backwards compatibility.
How much would I love to buy a fully backwards compatible ps4, that could play all my old ps1 and ps2 games (and of course I'd go out and buy loads of ps3 games)!

It's unfortunate that the only companies doing backwards game compatibility for their new hardware are Nintendo, Apple, Android, and V-Tech. Also unfortunate that Nintendo have fallen into that category, when they used to be a proper games company.

We've gone off topic now, haven't we.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline Late

« Reply #241 on: June 17, 2014, 01:41:58 PM »
Peggle is currently free on Origin.
Offer ends early August.

origin
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #242 on: July 22, 2014, 06:46:07 PM »
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #243 on: November 02, 2014, 10:12:04 PM »
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #244 on: November 11, 2014, 11:07:50 AM »
Some of you may remember that online multiplayer game I made a good few years ago with FPS Creator. Well The Game Creators company is doing a Winter Bundle deal that gives you FPS Creator and loads of other stuff to play with for just £25.74.

Have bought it and will do another one I reckon.

I did do this as a deal on Hot UK Deals but not sure wtf is going on over there. A couple of weeks ago I couldn't log in for some reason, didn't get an email with my password when I gave my email on the Forgot My Password screen and decided to just create a new username. Entered the deal today, got an email saying I'd got a contributor badge for entering a deal and got logged out. Deal isn't there. And now I can't log in.

Maybe I've been banned or something..? Fuck knows. :-\ :(

Offline harv

« Reply #245 on: November 11, 2014, 05:54:49 PM »
Got it sorted now. My deal is now 45 degrees 8)

Offline Late

« Reply #246 on: December 23, 2014, 10:46:46 AM »
Some fantastic bundles available for Steam games, at the moment.
(Unfortunately most folk will already have a lot of the games, which potentially reduces the bundle value.)

If you don't already have a Steam account and think you might want one in the future - or if you have Steam but don't have many of these games in your library - snap both of these bundles up now!

Eidos Anthology - 34 Games plus DLC £19.99 with code @ SQUARE ENIX
(Includes most or all of the games from: Tomb Raider, Thief, Hitman, Deus Ex, and Just Cause, amongst others.)
hukd
Square Enix
(Price is £159.99, but code GAMESRDR knocks £140 off that.)

Valve Complete Pack only £10.00 @ GMG
(Includes the Half Life, Portal, Counter Strike, and Left 4 Dead games, amongst others.)
hukd
greenmangaming
(Price is £12.49, but code  WINTER-SALE20-GROGRE knocks 20% off.)

That is a cracking collection of games, for thirty quid.

Offline jman

« Reply #247 on: December 28, 2014, 11:23:03 PM »
Bugger, missed the sunset overdrive deal on Xbox, £22.50 for the digital copy, but only on boxing day.. am gonna have to pick something up soon, need something different to compliment halo

Offline Late

« Reply #248 on: December 29, 2014, 02:16:51 AM »
Bugger, missed the sunset overdrive deal on Xbox, £22.50 for the digital copy, but only on boxing day.. am gonna have to pick something up soon, need something different to compliment halo

Nordic edition is a few pence under £20 (physical disk, has English language, but barcode differs to UK version which might cause problems if you were to try to sell it to a UK store later):
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sunset-overdrive-day-one-edition-xbox-one-19-96-coolshop-co-uk-2096125

Offline jman

« Reply #249 on: January 02, 2015, 03:21:14 PM »
Think I'll just wait, downloading Lego marvel instead.. £10.56 for digital copy on Xbox

Also downloading D4 aswell

Offline Late

« Reply #250 on: January 02, 2015, 04:39:47 PM »
Not bad at all. Tis probably my favourite Lego game, that one.

I've just about finished with Lego Batman 3, now. Haven't got close to 100%ing it, though. It was good, and I've replayed most (or probably all) of the levels once each, but I can't be arsed to go through them all again to mop up the remaining stuff. The open world of Lego Marvel was much more fun than that in Batman 3 Beyond Gotham - which isn't so much an open world as a few fairly small open areas.

Have a bit of a back-log to work through, tbh:

Wolfenstein TNO (currently playing, thoroughly enjoying - got for £12 second hand from CEX),
D4 (freebie installed but not yet looked at),
CoD Advanced Warfare (pressie, physical, installed but not yet looked at),
Zoo Tycoon (bought and installed about a month ago but not yet looked at),
Lego Movie: The Game (£10.56 - downloaded but not yet looked at).
Assassin's Creed Unity (cheapo download from a third party - I think was about £15. Have installed but not yet played).
I still need to play Halo MCC at some point, too. Got about halfway through the first game then got distracted and moved on, so there's still loads left to do in that.

Recently played through season 1 of "The Wolf Amongst Us" (Fables) - thoroughly enjoyed that; and Outlast (decent horror) - both bought cheap from the Marketplace.

As a result of the above binge, I've filled up my HDD, and started deleting older stuff and games I wasn't keen on.
Gonna have to pick up an external drive some time this year. (Have a few in the house, but all are usb2.)

Oh - and I'm about 8 or 10 hours into FF7 on Steam, too.

I need some time off work to get through these.

Oh.

Offline Late

« Reply #251 on: January 03, 2015, 08:38:14 PM »
Alien Isolation is a shade under £20 on both current gen consoles at The Game Collection.
Looks like you might even get the Nostromo edition if you're on Sony's console.

http://www.thegamecollection.net/alien-isolation-xbox-one-13577.html
http://www.thegamecollection.net/alien-isolation-nostromo-edition-ps4.html

Offline Late

« Reply #252 on: January 23, 2015, 11:43:39 AM »
We often see xbox and playstation credit at a reduced price, but I don't think Nintendo credit is reduced very often. Some of you may want to top up your credit at giftcloud.com, who currently let you buy £15 of credit for £12 (using a 20% discount code).

It seems you can make multiple purchases, but you'll need to set up a new account each time.
Some folk are reporting problems at checkout, though (see the hukd link below).

Use code: SALES20

giftcloud
hukd

Offline Late

« Reply #253 on: March 03, 2015, 10:13:16 AM »
Use voucher code "MARGIFT10" for £10 off a £50 spend (or code "MARGIFT5" for £5 off a £25 spend, or "MARGIFT20" for £20 off a £100 spend) at Ratuken (formerly play.com).
Means you can get £50 xbox credit for £40.
Note that you'll receive five separate £10 codes, which will arrive via post rather than email.

Offline jman

« Reply #254 on: March 20, 2015, 12:16:33 PM »
Murdered Soul Suspect - Xbox One - £6.70 - Tesco Direct

For £7.. can it really go wrong.. didn't get the best of critic reviews but seen quite a few people saying it was totally underrated.

I know very little about the game, but the premise sounds good.. I'm giving it a crack... its pretty much half price it is everywhere else with free delivery.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 12:20:16 PM by jman »