https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 144015 times)

Offline beckham

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #120 on: April 11, 2019, 08:08:15 AM »
Good luck guys in the new season.

I am taking a break for a few seasons from the top division.
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Gull

« Reply #121 on: April 11, 2019, 02:28:47 PM »
Been a formidable opponent Steaua, don't think I've managed to beat you in the league yet. Hopefully see you soon. Great to see Red Star Knights come across, welcome Nish.

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #122 on: April 11, 2019, 07:24:58 PM »
a day of shocks!! legend of the division leaves and the knights come in out of nowhere.. local reporters are trying to get a word from stalwart gull but he has thus far been prioritizing the new season and the new title of “favorites” for the division.

more to follow..

Gull

« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2019, 12:09:24 PM »
6-1-1 TITLE CHALLENGERS

[STEAUA SUDULUI] There will be a new champion crowned in 6-1-1 this year as Beckham's team are taking a sabbatical from the top flight after 4 league titles in a row. Catalin's outfit have been a formidable force in recent campaigns, famously going the course of the season unbeaten in their incredible triumph the year before last. With a reshuffle of the pack we at 6-1-1 hope to see the Bucharest based side make a return in the not too distant future.

[CSI-MARGATE] Brian's ever dependable Margate sides title challenge never really took off last year so will be hoping for one better this time around. Like Fremfurt, they enjoyed many a battle with Steaua but found them a tough nut to crack - will probably feel this year will be a great chance to lift the 6-1-1 crown. They've had a great start this year winning both games this year without conceding a goal.

[UNIV. CRAIOVA] With one Romanian team gone, many people are tipping another one to carry on where Steaua left off. 6-1-1 were pleased to see Mihai making a return in the middle of last season. They've already took the FL3 by storm, gaining promotion to the FL2 at the first time of asking. They had a solid campaign last year finishing in the Top 5 comfortably qualifying for ICC, where today they dispatched of Purple Gelato to go through to Round 2.

[IM A BLADE FC] The Blades will be there or thereabouts this season but were dealt a blow last night going down to a 0-2 defeat to Red Star Knights. The jury's still out onto whether they are consistent enough to become Champions though, with in recent years not quite having enough firepower to claim top spot.

[EINTRACHT FREMFURT] When there's talk of titles one team in 6-1-1 always gets mentioned, yet it's always case of nearly but not quite. Fremmy were the masters of their own downfall last season, manager Gull reportedly going AWOL for a weekend costing the team valuable points in their quest for the title. Some critics say this was just an excuse and the team didn't have the nerve to match Steaua at the top although this is obviously firmly denied by the Fremfurt camp. It's a case of now or never for Gull, with his ageing team facing the prospect of a revamp next year.

[RED STAR KNIGHTS] Everybody here at 6-1-1 gives a warm welcome to 6-1-1 newcomers, Red Star Knights. Part of the Nish Knights franchise taking SL by storm, they narrowly missed out on the Elite Cup losing 1-0 in the final. Despite Red Stars tough start to the league, they've already won 2 games out of 2 and lie 1st in the Managers Table. It would be no surprise that this side will lift the league trophy this campaign.

6-1-1 REST OF LEAGUE

[PYROS] - 6th

[FC SIDRAT] - 7th

[THE KILLERS] - 8th

[RAVENS OF ENGLAND] - 9th

[THE BLURRED CRUSADE] - 10th

[HUNT PARK ROVERS] - 11th

[REAL SOCIEDAD] - 12th

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #124 on: April 14, 2019, 12:49:23 PM »
your write ups alone make it a fun move Gull 😬 great effort!!

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #125 on: April 15, 2019, 02:41:29 AM »
Thanks for the vote of confidence Gull, but this season I'm rebuilding, so I'll be happy if I'll finish top 4.   

Offline beckham

« Reply #126 on: April 15, 2019, 09:23:26 AM »
I'm already missing the top division. Great write-ups, Gull.
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2019, 05:34:34 PM »

Just before we vacate top spot on our way down to seventh ;) 8)

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2019, 06:11:37 PM »
my team is struggling for goals at the moment, need to fix that or i may tide you a run for 7th ag

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2019, 07:10:10 PM »
Seventh is the new First ;) 8)

Gull

« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2019, 10:04:52 AM »
Had an absolute nightmare with injuries this season :'(

I think 7 in 4 games to be precise. Last nights game I came away unscathed but my 2 AWOL players of course have decided to stay AWOL.

Nish, amazed that you only beat me 1-0 the other day, I had an AMIDC playing in a STRC position for 68mins!

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2019, 11:32:50 AM »
Had an absolute nightmare with injuries this season :'(

I think 7 in 4 games to be precise. Last nights game I came away unscathed but my 2 AWOL players of course have decided to stay AWOL.

Nish, amazed that you only beat me 1-0 the other day, I had an AMIDC playing in a STRC position for 68mins!

i wondered how i got a win, makes sense now. my blue star team are getting washed with injuries at the moment. the match engine must hate something about our teams 😂

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2019, 05:17:41 AM »
good result last night Gull, almost certainly wraps up the title for you with 5 to go. unless you consider that holiday ;)

Gull

« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2019, 08:07:32 AM »
Yeah surprising win, although I have still have games against 3rd, 5th & 6th to play.

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #134 on: May 17, 2019, 05:16:00 AM »
whatever happens you’ve had a great season! 1 loss so far is superb and from my side i can’t see you dropping points with your team on a roll