https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 143974 times)

Offline bluestarknights

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #885 on: August 25, 2021, 10:25:01 AM »
if we have nothing riding on the game, how about we play our goalies up front? ;-)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #886 on: August 25, 2021, 10:38:44 AM »
if we have nothing riding on the game, how about we play our goalies up front? ;-)
If my place in the Elite Cup next season is secure…no joke, I’ll do it! 😂

However, if you’re still in play for the title, I can’t make that promise  ;)
South Shields

Offline beckham

« Reply #887 on: August 25, 2021, 10:46:23 AM »
3 teams fighting for the top spot with only 3 rounds to go. This gotta be one of the most exciting season endings I was part of.

Sadly, I'm playing Nish tonight on a muddy pitch. I'm definitely the underdog, despite what Nish just said :) But that's just my fault because I'm too lazy to to build a team that can play 2 or 3 formation styles.   
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline fatfrog

« Reply #888 on: August 25, 2021, 11:14:15 AM »
Hahaha! Reign of Terror had me. 🤣

Can’t wait for another Reign of Terror to return, feels like the next one needs to be a bit longer 😉.

I’ll be looking forward to you coming over too, fatfrog, what you’ve achieved without spending a penny on the game is outstanding, I couldn’t replicate it myself.

It's going to be more difficult now though as every player in my current squad was bought for 500 with the exception of 1 player that was bought for 700. Now i have to compete with computer teams for 500 cred players :( - my understanding is that computer teams only bid 500 right?

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #889 on: August 25, 2021, 11:22:58 AM »
Hahaha! Reign of Terror had me. 🤣

Can’t wait for another Reign of Terror to return, feels like the next one needs to be a bit longer 😉.

I’ll be looking forward to you coming over too, fatfrog, what you’ve achieved without spending a penny on the game is outstanding, I couldn’t replicate it myself.

It's going to be more difficult now though as every player in my current squad was bought for 500 with the exception of 1 player that was bought for 700. Now i have to compete with computer teams for 500 cred players :( - my understanding is that computer teams only bid 500 right?

I believe so, but I imagine a human player would always trump a cpu player when it comes to the transfer market. This game is so backwards though, it wouldn’t surprise me if that was random too.
South Shields

Offline ourminger

• IG
« Reply #890 on: August 25, 2021, 09:40:03 PM »
I've been thinking Nish, maybe you're right about this break thing...I could go away tonight, and maybe show up Saturday for the last day of the season, fully refreshed  ;)

Lovely idea. Please do  ;)
Mobtown FC

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #891 on: August 26, 2021, 05:17:23 AM »
unlucky Catalin, i think if you have any TA last night you'd have turned the game.

so it goes down to the wire, it's weird being the underdog on the last day of the season. By this time the league is usually settled. What an absolute belter of a season :-D

Shelly, go away! ;-)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #892 on: August 26, 2021, 08:21:40 AM »
Well done last night Jason, I couldn’t do anything to overturn your team strength.

Assuming you get a result Friday night Nish, Looks like a lot could come down to our final game of the season…are you offering to pay for my holiday?  ;)
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #893 on: August 26, 2021, 08:58:31 AM »
Well done last night Jason, I couldn’t do anything to overturn your team strength.

Assuming you get a result Friday night Nish, Looks like a lot could come down to our final game of the season…are you offering to pay for my holiday?  ;)

sure, 1000 credits ;-)
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #894 on: August 26, 2021, 09:19:48 AM »
As tempting as that is, that won’t even pay the Bus Drivers salary to the airport for me and my team, gonna need you to add a couple of zeros to that Nish  ;)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 09:39:48 AM by shellyboy100 »
South Shields

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #895 on: August 26, 2021, 10:12:05 AM »
As tempting as that is, that won’t even pay the Bus Drivers salary to the airport for me and my team, gonna need you to add a couple of zeros to that Nish  ;)

ok 001000 credits ;-) let's be friendly, just send your 2 goalies away :-D

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #896 on: August 26, 2021, 10:38:41 AM »
Put them the other side of the 1 and you have a deal, otherwise, I’ll send my players of on a Spa holiday myself so they’re all refreshed for the final day of the season ;)
South Shields

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #897 on: August 26, 2021, 01:44:26 PM »
Put them the other side of the 1 and you have a deal, otherwise, I’ll send my players of on a Spa holiday myself so they’re all refreshed for the final day of the season ;)

don't be greedy, you've got enough wins against me! let me have some

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #898 on: August 26, 2021, 02:18:57 PM »
Can never have enough Nish  :P

Just sending to the players in for a massage now, gonna get all the tension and knots out of there muscles ahead of our match on Saturday  ;)
South Shields

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #899 on: August 26, 2021, 02:28:53 PM »
Can never have enough Nish  :P

Just sending to the players in for a massage now, gonna get all the tension and knots out of there muscles ahead of our match on Saturday  ;)

it's not easy being an underdog.. i'll make sure to lace your half time oranges ;-) to even it out! :D

i am glad you didn't leave the game, i enjoy our games thoroughly