https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 7359 times)

Offline Late

Merry Christmas
« on: December 22, 2013, 02:19:32 AM »
Merry Christmas all, and all the best for the New Year!
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 02:55:40 AM »
Cheers, you too mate. Merry Christmas everyone!

Got pressies from my Mum for me and Georgie Porgie on Friday, opened up hers cos she could smell the catnip and wouldn't leave them alone but have resisted the temptation to open mine lol.

We've always had a pressie under the tree for pets in my family. Trixie, the dog we used to have when I was a kid, used to be great. When we started opening them up she used to try to be patient but was like a little kid so we had to open hers pretty early early to calm her down lol.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 10:29:26 AM »
Merry Christmas one and all, hope Santa brings you what you want.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline jman

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 08:44:24 AM »
Meh, cant get into the festive spirit at all this year, Had a funeral and a wedding to attend in December which has made it completely not feel like Christmas.. just had 3 consecutive nights on the sauce too so have been feeling pretty rough for the past couple of days... also its going to be a Christmas with a lot of travelling to do so I'm certainly not looking forward to that!!

But regardless, hope you all have a great Christmas break.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 12:23:47 PM »
Safe travels JMAN.

I had 11 bad Christmases in a row from the early 90's to the early 2000's where all kinds of shit happened at Christmas. Seriosu illness, deaths (family and pets), redundancies. It's one of the reasons I'm not a huge fan of Christmas these days. Christmas normally meant a funeral in January for us.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline jman

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 01:47:45 PM »
Yep, its been a real shit last couple of months for me with family illnesses, deaths and other bollocks, partially one of the reasons why I'll be travelling a lot this year.  I'll get two rest days on the 28th/29th, then its back travelling again... I wont even be in the UK for the new year lol.. going away for a few days on holiday...so that's actually awesome because I'm a proper grumpy bastard at new year.. I hate celebrating it and then waking up on the 1st feeling absolutely shit knowing I usually have to go back to work either the next day or the day after.  This year, I'm not going back till the 6th.. made sure I booked the 2nd/3rd off ASAP!

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 02:51:07 PM »
Hope it gets better for you in 2014.

I finished work last Friday and go back on the 8th January.  ;D

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2013, 04:33:34 PM »
Hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year.

Offline AVFCRoss

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2013, 08:23:57 PM »
Merry Christmas guys

Offline jman

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2014, 09:05:39 AM »
Proposed to long suffering girlfriend over the new year and she said yes.. So at least 2014 has started well  ;D

Offline Late

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2014, 03:22:25 PM »
 Congratulations mate! :D
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2014, 03:57:35 PM »
Are you insane :o :P

Congrats mate! ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2014, 06:00:18 PM »
Proposed to long suffering girlfriend over the new year and she said yes.. So at least 2014 has started well  ;D

Blimey, you'd think she'd had long enough to know better.  ;D :P

Congratulations though. Honeymoon to Brazil for the world cup, or to a location where Chelsea are on a summer tour maybe?  ;D

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2014, 07:58:19 PM »
Jesus her other options must be limited..... :P ;D

And you thought 2014 started well??? You are talking about females mate......they are all mad.
Nah..... good luck mate.

Offline jman

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2014, 09:26:04 AM »
Thanks chaps

And yes, I am off my fucking rocker, quite clearly  ;D