https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: subject: Sunday League Warning.  (Read 5590 times)

Offline Late

subject: Sunday League Warning.
« on: May 23, 2012, 09:24:49 AM »
Hello late555
We are contacting you because you have not visited your SundayLeague team for 71 days.

Remember, if you do not turn up to manage your team, squad morale (and performance) will decline.
Your account will be automatically closed if you have not used it for several weeks.

The new, improved SundayLeague '03 has loads of cool features and thousands of pounds worth of prizes!
So log on now at http://smokey.sundayleague.com to play and win - FREE!

Forgotten your password? Simply enter your email into the box provided on the log-in page.
We'll send you a new one straight away.

Anything you don't understand about SundayLeague, or anything you think could improve?
Just contact us on feedback@sundayleague.com. Or go to the extensive Help pages and check it out:
http://www.sundayleague.com/sundayleague/gameinfo.html

Hope to see you back on SundayLeague soon!
SundayLeague Dev. Team
www.sundayleague.com - the web's leading football management game

Any problems or comments? send an email to: feedback@sundayleague.com

I guess it's about 71 days since they started the off-site forums, then. I used to keep half an eye on my team because I was logging in anyway to get to the forums. Now the forums are off site and can be accessed without logging into the game I find I no longer think about my team.
Wouldn't imagine I'm the only one - there's gonna be a lot of teams lose their managers soon.

Sad times for sundayleague.com - but I think the telling part is this:
"The new, improved SundayLeague '03 has loads of cool features and thousands of pounds worth of prizes!
So log on now at http://smokey.sundayleague.com to play and win - FREE!"
New improved 03? Jeez. Thousands of pounds worth of prizes? Not in about a decade. And is that link still valid?
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

Re: subject: Sunday League Warning.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 09:52:37 AM »
lol I got one yesterday and thought the exact thing about the '03 thing  ;D

Still have my very first sundayleague mug I won.. still use it.. I dont mind selling it for thousands of pounds if anyone wants to make an offer..
Given my mum the old sundayleague mousepad..
Unfortunately I chucked all the free t-shirts they used to give out as they were all just gash  ;D

They needed to boot the game up the arse about 6-7 years ago.. although I quit mainly because my brother quit, (some of you may remember him from the old chess threads)... once he quit playing it just wasn't that much fun after that.. I still remember the mail based version of SL though, I think you paid £1.50 and got all your match reports and stuff sent to you each week on big reems of paper.. cant remember who ran it but they must of got through several trees a week!

Offline bealec

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 12:22:21 PM »
I haven't bothered with my team in ages. I think I got them up to the top league in my conference then quickly realised to stay top you have to spend way more money then it's worth so stopped. I just stayed for the forum.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 08:20:30 PM »
I still have the singed Chelsea football I won for the managers table on the Chelsea server and the England shirt for the managers table on Mogzilla. Plus a couple of mugs and mousemats (I have not used a mousemat since optical mice became available, and rarely before that). Plus a couple of t-shirts (which no longer fit lol).
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 08:28:19 PM »
I still have the singed Chelsea football I won for the managers table on the Chelsea server and the England shirt for the managers table on Mogzilla. Plus a couple of mugs and mousemats (I have not used a mousemat since optical mice became available, and rarely before that). Plus a couple of t-shirts (which no longer fit lol).

I have two of those signed Chelsea footballs, but as no one can tell who the hell the signatures are, I tried to raffle them at my boys football club...one ball went for £150 as two parents were adamant they were signed by Zola, the other went for £30....I didn't have the heart to tell them Franco had left long after I won the bloody things.

Alchemist

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 03:04:42 AM »
Welcome to the world of catgames we at Bush League Baseball have been living!!! ; )

P.S.  Just hope the game doesn't crash.

Offline jman

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 10:57:40 AM »
Yeah they had the best prizes at the start of the Chelsea server, that was when they were sponsered by the clubs and had links on the clubs websites.. took me a good few seasons to get up to scratch though and I missed all the signed footballs and all that.. but I did win a chelsea away shirt.. that was the best thing I received..

...I did win every single cup going and every table (managers/friendly/league) at least once.. then I remember winning the beer cup 17 times in a row or something stupid like that as well.. set up the flame league on the chelsea server as well (which didnt last long admittedly).. and didnt I kick both everyones arse in that too ?? lol I cant remember how that went to be honest... but I definitely had one of the best teams on the server for a while, probably the best in all the servers  ;) .. its just a shame catgames took too long to create one big server for me to prove my worth.

Offline Late

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 01:08:55 PM »
I had 3 England shirts and 2 Boro ones. And loads of t-shirts, mouse mats, mugs, etc.
These days I need to pay if I want a footy shirt :(
Most of my prizes came from ptv1 & ptv3 servers.
Would've had a few more prizes but became ineligible when I became a mod.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 06:31:11 PM »
Would've had a few more prizes but became ineligible when I became a mod.

Should have been a rokcer then!
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 06:50:16 PM »
I stopped playing years ago when the prizes went pants. Won 2 prizes, a pair of crappy football boots which I sold for a score and FIFA 2002 for the PC. I remember the days when it had prizes worth winning and then all of a sudden we were stuck with SL goody bags.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever