https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: I want to purchase SL.  (Read 34025 times)

Offline deca

Re: I want to purchase SL.
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2018, 07:46:12 AM »
Brilliant news Guys,

And great we are all being kept updated on progress  :) :)

Hope all goes well in the next exciting phase for SL

Cheers

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2018, 08:50:06 AM »
Great news Kush, props for actually sticking with this and actually managing to get through to Junior.

Sounds promising, look forward to hearing more as it develops.
The Seg

Offline iwopp

« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2018, 08:57:27 AM »
That's really good news Kush! I must admit i didn't have much hope in you getting through to Junior.
Hope all goes well  :)
jellybellies

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2018, 02:30:32 PM »
Great news! Good luck with this Mustapha. Now I know where your office is.... I'll pop in for a brew one day I'm in the city  ;)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2018, 02:19:56 AM »
Thanks for the support from all... It is really highly appreciated and I am happy to see some managers getting excited. Will keep on updating everyone.

Ty, your welcome anytime my friend. It would be an absolute pleasure to have a brew with you :D
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2018, 08:25:39 PM »
Not had the time to get on much so that was a interesting read.

Will draw up a list of the niggling issues etc I know of if this does progress into happening.

Best of luck Kush.  :)
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2018, 05:57:49 PM »
Sorry guys for the lack of of updates recently. Been really busy with work and travelling up and down the UK. I’m currently in Perth Scotland, tomorrow Edinburgh for two days and then Glasgow. It’s been a hectic last couple of weeks but work is work!

After further talks with Junior, it is best to start on the front end first and then we can focus on the back end once that is done. Had a brief meeting with my team last week to discuss this and we have begun to map things out but obviously I need to be with them the majority of the time as I know SL and they don’t and without my aid, they will find it difficult. Will be having another meet up towards the end of this week and then I will be able to give you all a proper update and structure.

Thanks once again for all the support. It is highly appreciated and I will always be grateful.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 06:10:16 PM by captain_kush »
Forum Admin

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2018, 02:41:39 AM »
As Christopher Biggins used to say many years ago in a kid's tv show ... safari so goodie. :)

All sounding great atm and yes well done Kush for your efforts and Junior for agreeing to positive talks. If it helps, it's my birthday on 22nd - what a great present it would be if this could be signed, sealed, delivered by then ... as the song goes. :P :D

Good luck for future discussions.
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline skally

« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2018, 04:10:42 AM »
im sitting here quietly reading and watching..... i have many questions when i finally read  Mustapha`s business plan....

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2018, 02:54:01 PM »
Hi guys,

firstly I would like to apologise for not being in touch regarding what is happening. I have been incredibly busy as of late but work has started to cool down a bit thankfully.
I think I explained in a previous post that Junior has recommended to begin work on the front end of the game i.e the design and how the website will look like. Me and my team will begin this process by the start of next week. You guys will have to bear with me as this may take some time and at the same time I have other work commitments that I must do. I am hoping to wrap up the design part as soon as possible but at the moment I can't give a guarantee timeline but personally I'm hoping it shouldn't take more than a couple of months for this part to be completed.
The main objective of the new design will be;
1) Keep it as simple as possible just like how SL1 is now. Easy to understand, play and roam around the game. So basically it will be a similar to what we have currently now but will be massively updated in terms of how the game looks.

2) Integrate more compulsory competitions such as the TCL, Europa League, champions of champions and possibly a few others. This will be automatic every season and a private league will not have to be created for these type of competitions.

3) Team management - Thinking of adding a few more players to the overall squad so from 20 to 22-23? This will allow managers to be able to use different formations in a easier manner. At the same time subs will be increased from 5 to 7. This will help the issue of the subs bug but of course when developing the engine of the game (back-end) this will be cleared up.

4) Tactics - possibilty of adding more pitches and weather conditions. Let me know what you guys think about this and what your ideas are? I am open to all suggestions and if it makes sense and everyone in the community agrees, we can do it. SL2 added lots of other perks during games but I was not really a fan of this but I want the view from everybody in the community and if you feel something extra would boost the game, please engage.

5) What is everyone's view about advanced tactics? Would you like more events to be added etc? Please do let me know.

6) Community - upgrade address book and messaging system (able to send multiple messages at the same time) makes it easier when setting up private league competitions such as the friendly league.

7) Transfer market - Add more players including special players that can play both attacking and normal positions. Improve how the transfer market currently looks and a better way of filtering the players on the market.

8) Team details - Choose a kit from the list or be able to create your very own kit just like in SL2. Make team profile more fancy (also be able to upload an image as your managers picture along with options if you don't want to upload). Make the team history page look epic... I know a lot of managers are still playing now cause of their history and this should not be forgotten at all. You should be proud of your history and will look into this properly.

These are just some things that I currently have down. I am open to all ideas as said and will need help from you guys regarding this and what you think can help make the game better. I will keep everyone in touch regarding the designs and can even upload them when they are finished in order to get everyone's view.

Thanks.
Forum Admin

Offline 3 Eyed Raven

« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2018, 03:18:47 PM »
Great to hear there will be some development. 

Improving the way we move around the game to make it more efficient, so quicker to set up will be good. i'd like to be able to save some default formations so as  not have to rearrange all my players every time i swap formations.

I'm not sure about the merits of having more players in the squad.  Developing a squad with the current number of players leads to some interesting decisions and is a key part of the strategy for me.

Players that can play in more than one position is a good idea.  An alternative to this might be to not penalise them so much for playing in the wrong position.  I would prefer their performance to be based on their stats rather than their nominal position. Eg a midfielder who is a good tackler shouldn't be penalised for playing in defence if he has all the attributes for this.  I think this alternative might help even more with the "subs bug" which i don't think is a bug at all but is really just the result of clever thinking by one manager who realised that subs later in the game due to injury might get put into the wrong positions and penalised .. so he started doing it earlier, into the right positions, meaning players were never played out of position, excepting cockups, and this tactic caught on. In real life players play in the positions that they have the skills for, not the nominal position that they call themselves.   

Making a big deal of the history is a great idea as is incorporating the CL etc into the game itself.
3 Eyed Raven

Westeros XI
DVG Stars being Rebuilt

Offline 3 Eyed Raven

« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2018, 03:22:46 PM »
I should say that I would be in favour of more events to use advanced tactics although I'm not sure what the impact will be.  It might just make it more random ( eg scissors beats paper beats rock more often ).  there are some options that don't exist at the moment which I would like to use  eg If Drawing. ( as an addition to if winning, if losing, if not winning, if not losing) .
3 Eyed Raven

Westeros XI
DVG Stars being Rebuilt

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2018, 03:23:13 PM »
I like the idea of the compulsory leagues like the Europa league etc. This would make leagues more interesting to the end of the season. Sometimes the last four of five games can be a little boring if you have little to play for. 

I the idea of a bigger squad, maybe to 22 players. I think that would be enough. Players playing in multiple positions sounds like a very good idea too.

As someone who has tried to organise competitions in the past, the ability to send one message to multiple players would be very useful.

Lastly, the transfer market is a big problem. Any changes here would be welcome, it cannot be any worse than what it currently is.
Rathpeacon

Offline deca

« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2018, 06:48:25 PM »
Excellent news Kush, really is......

I'm so busy at the moment myself, but will wait until the week-end to put my views forwards and suggestions, rather than rush them now :-)

Regards

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline skally

« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2018, 07:44:16 PM »
most of these suggestions are already running on SL2
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 07:46:59 PM by skally »