https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference One Discussion  (Read 181706 times)

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
Re: Conference One Discussion
« Reply #795 on: May 14, 2021, 04:58:32 AM »
Thanks Rich.
Now can you please let me win C1? after you crushed me in the ICC semi-final :O
Good luck in the final. You might need it against a strong team in Yarmouth Town.

Ye, we are doing really good in UCB. Hopefully we can keep the momentum going.

You're welcome Sem ...10 points gap between you and SuperImps seem very encouraging with 9 games till the end ...  although I would preferred losing against Rich last night and winning the InterConference final ...

Offline bonzai

« Reply #796 on: May 14, 2021, 08:45:13 AM »
Thanks Rich.
Now can you please let me win C1? after you crushed me in the ICC semi-final :O
Good luck in the final. You might need it against a strong team in Yarmouth Town.

Ye, we are doing really good in UCB. Hopefully we can keep the momentum going.

You're welcome Sem ...10 points gap between you and SuperImps seem very encouraging with 9 games till the end ...  although I would preferred losing against Rich last night and winning the InterConference final ...

Thank you very much, I couldn't have hoped for better results last night.
For the first time this season I really feel it is mine to lose now. I always felt the 4 point gap wouldn't be enough with some though games to play. never expected the Sweeper formation could compete for titles.
Hopefully my team can keep performing under pressure.

The Imps are still in the running for all 3 of the big cups, maybe you can ask him friendly for the ICC. It probably saves him the trouble of finding a free space in his trophy cabinet to put them anyway.
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #797 on: May 14, 2021, 02:06:18 PM »
Advantage to you Sem but it's not over until the fat lady sings  :D

Let's see how you cope under pressure  8)
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline fatfrog

« Reply #798 on: May 15, 2021, 02:34:35 AM »
Thanks to peoples baseless accusations against me, i had Chambly FC play psycho against me last night.

Lost my 3rd position in FL2 and got knocked out of the C1 Cup today because being unable to play a proper formation.

To top it off i am playing against the TipTop Warriors tonight with Pieman as the ref. So no doubt i'll be picking up even more injuries

No wonder new managers don't stick around on this game, the toxicity of the community is unreal!

Sorry for that mate. I was kind of busy lately and did the changes from my cellphone. I thought I was playing another Warriors team that is doing so much damage lately. You might consider changing your team's name ... to avoid any other confusion.

There is no need to offend this community ... I find we have a great banter on this forum and people are getting along well ... I don't think you know us at all

I've been on and off this game for 18 years so i know my way around, and certainly seen fair share of toxicity going around, just the other day someone new asked a simple question, and the first response he got was someone someone being rude to him and not mocking the question. unfortunately that is what this game has come to.

There are select few who are true gentlemen's and play the game the way it should be, but in general the community is no where near as nice it used to be (and back then there was A LOT more people around too and people got on better)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #799 on: May 25, 2021, 08:21:14 AM »
Congratulations on your title Sem! Feel free to celebrate and leave the players on Pub Crawl tomorrow night ahead of our cup final  ;)
South Shields

Offline bonzai

« Reply #800 on: May 25, 2021, 08:53:07 AM »
Congratulations on your title Sem! Feel free to celebrate and leave the players on Pub Crawl tomorrow night ahead of our cup final  ;)

Thanks Shelly, but my players will go on a nicely rehabilitation, the manager might sneak out for a solo pub brawl.
Don't think I'll have another oppurtunity to win the double in C1 again, so I'll play my best 11

I already lost the TEL final yesterday, I can't let my supporters go through another final loss.
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #801 on: May 25, 2021, 10:54:44 AM »
Ha, looks like I’m gonna have to play for 0-0 and pray for the extra time goal, I feel like I’m overdue a victory against you though  ;)
South Shields

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #802 on: May 25, 2021, 04:12:19 PM »
Congrats on your first C1 title Sem.

Well played and deserved mate, you've had a stellar season :)

Well done as well for winning the UCB guys, bringing the title back home were it belongs and now C1 have made history winning the UCB more than any other conference  8)
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline bonzai

« Reply #803 on: May 26, 2021, 03:18:29 PM »
Ha, looks like I’m gonna have to play for 0-0 and pray for the extra time goal, I feel like I’m overdue a victory against you though  ;)

There you go Shelly, you're long waited victory has arrived.
With that sorted out, I can win again tomorrow. ;)
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #804 on: May 26, 2021, 03:44:50 PM »

There you go Shelly, you're long waited victory has arrived.
With that sorted out, I can win again tomorrow. ;)

I thought the same thing when I logged in and saw the win, I was like ‘Shame, this is a day too early’ 😂

I’m kinda of hoping the tide has turned now and I can get a few more wins to even out our head to head record  ;)
South Shields

Offline bonzai

« Reply #805 on: May 27, 2021, 07:00:53 AM »
Looks like my team went on vacation 1 day to early :'(, and not by a mistake of mine.

Can't field a right defender and 4 of my starting 11 are out for the final Shelly.
Now you are the favorite for the final, hopefully the pressure is to much for your team, so I can take the double :)
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #806 on: May 27, 2021, 08:25:01 AM »
Just checked your team and it's carnage!  :o

Hopefully I can take advantage  ;)

You don't need a double Sem, I've done it with Shields twice, and it only clogs up the trophy cabinet, too much hassle  ;)
South Shields

Offline bonzai

« Reply #807 on: May 27, 2021, 04:30:37 PM »
Nice game Shelly,
You deserved the win.
That's 2 wins in a row now, that must be enough for some seasons.
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #808 on: May 27, 2021, 05:11:46 PM »
Thanks Sem, even though I had the tactics I think the result may have went to random goal if you were at full strength. It’s enough for this season...will be happy to pick up some more wins next season too  :)
South Shields

Offline richff

« Reply #809 on: May 27, 2021, 08:59:21 PM »
Congrats on the C1 Conference title Sem.  Just too good this season 😉