https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Films Thread  (Read 201091 times)

Offline Dragontao

Re: The Films Thread
« Reply #465 on: April 28, 2013, 08:40:28 PM »
You'll agree how HOT she is.  ;D
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #466 on: April 29, 2013, 01:46:20 PM »
I normally home in on the bazooms, bypass the abs and head directly for the nether regions, but now that you've highlighted her belly I'll definitly have a good swatch when I catch the movie.

Oh there's one scene in particular...  ;D

Watched 'The Game' last night with Michael Douglas. Usually I'm a big fan of these twisty-turny thrillers, but this was maybe a bit OTT. The term "suspension of belief" applies fully, but at some point films can get too farfetched for me. Still, it was fairly enjoyable. Michael Douglas was good and some parts were quite clever - the bare minimum you expect when you see David Fincher as director - 7/10

Offline harv

« Reply #467 on: April 29, 2013, 07:31:05 PM »
Best Michael Douglas film ever is Downfall, particularly the bit where he goes into the fast food place lol ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #468 on: April 29, 2013, 08:56:30 PM »
Best Michael Douglas film ever is Downfall, particularly the bit where he goes into the fast food place lol ;D

You mean "Falling Down" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106856/?ref_=sr_2
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline Late

« Reply #469 on: April 29, 2013, 10:22:49 PM »
Watched "The Last Stand" today. Wasn't expecting much, but thoroughly enjoyed it. It's quite ridiculous, of course, but so long as you're happy to completely suspend belief (in basic physics, police practice, and common sense) and just sit back and enjoy the ride it's a lot of fun.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #470 on: April 29, 2013, 10:58:02 PM »

You mean "Falling Down" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106856/?ref_=sr_2

Aw bum, that's the one! Downfall is the one that has Hitler ranting that gets amusing subtitles added lol. my bad! :-[ ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline bealec

« Reply #471 on: April 30, 2013, 12:29:08 PM »
Watched The Hobbit yesterday. Now I know how they stretched one book into three films....by adding loads of bits that don't happen in the film and exaggerating and elongating some of the bits that do.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #472 on: April 30, 2013, 06:34:35 PM »
Watched The Hobbit yesterday. Now I know how they stretched one book into three films....by adding loads of bits that don't happen in the film and exaggerating and elongating some of the bits that do.

Yup.

Offline jman

« Reply #473 on: May 01, 2013, 08:01:40 AM »
If anyone wants to watch one of the worst movies ever.. so bad.. its terrible... I present..

Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus

Offline Late

« Reply #474 on: May 01, 2013, 09:40:11 AM »
Lol - reminds me of it's predecessor, which had the greatest movie scene ever.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #475 on: May 01, 2013, 11:22:48 AM »
Bloody awful... why do people even bother ?  ;D

Heard a little rumour this morning that an Inbetweeners sequel could be coming out next year.. with the boys in Oz.  :D

Should really get round to watching Iron Man 3 soon.. but got too much on at the moment.. maybe Monday

Offline Late

« Reply #476 on: May 07, 2013, 08:44:36 PM »
Saw Iron Man 3 today. It's very rare I watch a film in 3d but opted to do so on this occasion.
Very good film. Love the Marvel films, and this is one of the best. And as others have said, Paltrow is fine!
Don't bother with the 3d version if you go to see it, though. As seems to usually be the case with 3d films it adds nothing. A few scenes it worked really well, most of the film it was pretty much unnoticeable, and a few scenes it was a bit of a blurry mess seemingly designed to induce a migraine. May be just me though.

Offline jman

« Reply #477 on: May 09, 2013, 12:41:38 PM »
Ahh brilliant, just heard they have started work on a Harry Hill Movie.. the plot sounds fucking nuts...

When Harry and his petrol drinking Nan (Julie Walters) discover their hamster is seriously ill they set off on a road trip to Blackpool pursued by a lunatic vet (Simon Bird). Along the way, Harry falls in love with an undersea shell person (Sheridan Smith), witnesses canine superstars The Dachsund Five, and meets indie rock band The Magic Numbers - who run a B’n’B. It all culminates in a fight on top of The Blackpool Tower. Who could be behind it all? Could it be Harry’s evil twin Otto (Matt Lucas), who was separated from Harry at birth and brought up by Alsatians?

Based on a true story, it’s all singing, all dancing family entertainment from the big collared loon himself.

;D

Offline harv

« Reply #478 on: May 09, 2013, 04:21:41 PM »
Awesome!!! ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #479 on: May 11, 2013, 01:35:44 AM »
Have just watched Taken which was pretty good and am now watching the second one. It was going pretty good until his daughter started driving with the skill of a veteran stunt driver lmfao ;D ;D ;D