https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: An Excellent T-Shirt Site  (Read 4768 times)

Offline harv

An Excellent T-Shirt Site
« on: March 03, 2013, 07:13:31 PM »
Now be aware before you check this link that if you check this site every day you're going to end up spending a shitload of money lol.they have a different one every 24 hours and it's a different t-shirt every time. I checked it out yesterday and bought this awesome t-shirt:

Brilliant lol ;D

Ten dollars for the t-shirt and three or four dollars for UPS delivery.

There's a different t-shirt every 24 hours...this is going to cause me serious damage to my credit card lololol :o ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

Re: An Excellent T-Shirt Site
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 07:25:27 PM »
chargrilled.co.uk is the ultimate t-shirt site.. more expensive mind.

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 07:41:54 PM »
This site is great for gaming t-shirts and hoodies but they're a bit pricey, am tempted to get the Nuka Cola ones though.

The best thing about the site above is that because they're only on sale for 24 hours you're not likely to see anyone else wearing it lol ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 08:34:20 PM »
There's a different t-shirt every 24 hours...this is going to cause me serious damage to my credit card lololol :o ;D

Don't let Styles know you have a credit card, there will be hell to pay!
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 09:17:17 PM »
Especially since arse lost yet again lol. And he's bound to have been on the cooking sherry after this afternoon lololol ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 09:38:27 PM »
Aw bollocks, really pissed off that I missed this one:

Wish these bloody things reappeared!!!!! :( >:(

Offline harv

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 07:28:47 PM »

Ordered another one yesterday, they've added an option to select the colour of it which has added another $1 to the price. Got the above t-shirt in black.

There's a nice Game Of Thrones one today but I've bought 2 in 6 days and don't want to stretch that to 3 in 7.

This bloomin site is going to cost me a small fortune :o

Offline harv

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 06:19:54 PM »
Aaaaargh!!! They've got an awesome Firefly t-shirt today...

...must...

...resist...must...

:o

*Faints*

:P

Offline harv

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 05:26:25 PM »

Best. T-shirt. Ever.

:o

Sod it, that's another one ordered lol :o :P

Offline harv

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2013, 04:40:44 PM »

If either one of those Sons Of The Empire ones become available I'm going to jump right on them!!! :o

Offline harv

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2013, 04:19:49 PM »
I've been quite good at resisting these...until today!!! Have just ordered a Send A Raven t-shirt, my first Game Of Thrones one:

Fantastic design :o 8)