https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Coke  (Read 7062 times)

Offline jman

Coke
« on: March 08, 2012, 02:29:18 PM »
Wasnt going to bring this thread back as I never use the site anymore... but they have this "Win 2012 tickets every 2012 seconds" promotion going on every day for however long...

Worth a punt if your interested in the olympics.. and I reckon it'd be fairly easy to get a good chance of winning them... just save up all your points for a week and wait for a quiet period on a quiet day.. I would suggest the last draw on Friday night (the draws close at 10pm each day).. and just hammer in about 20-30 codes... probably got a better chance to win tickets at that time than any other time... wouldnt do the first draw on any days... as any codes that get entered after 10pm get forwarded to the next days first draw.

Worth a go.. if your still entering codes that is.. dont know how many people still are ???

Offline Late

Re: Coke
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 02:37:20 PM »
D'oh!
Didn't read the T&Cs. Entered a handful of codes at approx 3am a few days back.

As you say, the points are pretty much worthless now. Shame as I've quite a few on my account, but I'm just adding them out of habit rather than any hope a decent reward will be put up.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 03:31:12 PM »
Won't be long before they knock the whole thing on the head, am surprised it's still going tbh. I'm just glad that I managed to get myself a 360 and Need For Speed Shift for nowt before they got rid of the decent rewards. A bit pointless having a 'reward' scheme without having any decent goodies to grab. :-\
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 10:01:43 PM »
To be honest, I wouldnt mind the coke T-shirts they have on there... but 300 points for one is ridiculous... I got a 360 myself for that much about 2 years ago!!!  And I got plenty out of the scheme as an early adopter... just wish I had seen it even sooner... as the rewards were even cheaper then and more chance of nabbing one...

Offline harv

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 11:19:47 PM »
Yup, me too. I'd seen it on the bottles for ages and just dismissed it as a load of old bollocks without checking it out until late (I think!) brought it up in the forums. Am kicking myself now lol :P
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Late

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 11:40:47 PM »
Nah, I was very late to the game. Think Kieron started us.
Like you I'd just dismissed the points for years without checking them out.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 09:31:03 AM »
Yeah I was.. although I was an early adpoter compared to most people....I wasnt an "early early" adopter, thats when you could really rake it in... I did what you guys did, just ignored it.... it was only when they did the free Vue cinema tickets promotion and I bagged 12 of them.. and I only inputted about 15 or 16 codes, nearly every one I entered won!!  After that finished I had a look, saw what an awesome reward system it actually was and then started saving up for a fussball table... which they ran out of stock.. a few weeks before I had enough points.. so I just carried on saving and saving.. and had about 900 points before I spent 600 on a £200 digital camera.. and then I let you guys in on it to help me boost my points back up for a 360 with the refer a friend thing.... that was like a year after I started though... my bad LOL

Back at the start, you could enter as many codes as you liked per week and you can have as many refer a friend things as you liked too... I should of been a bit wiser and abused the system as I had friends who could get me as many codes as I liked lol.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 01:31:45 PM by jman »

ed_henderson

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2012, 02:17:13 AM »
This is not the topic I thought it was going to be.

Offline harv

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2012, 11:17:12 PM »
Well that's me well and truly stocked up again. i'm just starting a bottle and have 78 left after that lol :o 8)

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2012, 06:40:25 PM »
Next time you guys want Coke, watch this video first.

;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f9q4u4cdbs

« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 06:45:31 PM by Dragontao »
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2012, 08:29:12 PM »
That's gone out in a few emails lololol ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2013, 03:54:08 PM »
Just thought I'd give a heads up for anyone still collecting these (you probably know)

That cokezone is effectively closing in 30 days (15th October) so any points need to be used up by then.

I just got an email reminding me to use up my 0 points quickly  ;D

Offline Late

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2013, 10:03:50 PM »
I just got an email reminding me to use up my 0 points quickly  ;D

Ditto lol

Offline jman

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2014, 10:37:14 AM »
Had to buy some Coke Zero the other day as everything else was sold out..

They are currently doing a promotion to win a Coca-Cola branded world cup football with 1 million up for grabs

1 entry = 1 winner for me  :D 

Not that I think anyone drinks Coke Zero on here, but worth a punt if you get a bottle!

Offline harv

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2014, 02:48:49 PM »
Well done mate! ;D

I wish they'd start another Reward type thingy :( :'(