https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Bloomin Hell!  (Read 4461 times)

Offline larry

Bloomin Hell!
« on: March 17, 2012, 11:10:25 PM »
Ive just picked the wife up after shes been out with the girlies for a few drinks, and we get half way home and she decides to empty her stomach all over the car!!

The dash and myself are covered in god knows what, not a happy bunny!!! >:(

Needless to say that she is sleeping in the spare bedroom tonight, shouldnt this happen the other way round? ;)

Offline larry

Re: Bloomin Hell!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 07:40:50 AM »
She aint going to be happy when she see's what she has to clean up this morning!

OMG  :o

Good job the kids are round the grand parents this weekend!

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 09:17:39 AM »
Lol, you should take pictures and bung them on her Facebook thingy :P
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 09:57:34 AM »
I do look Harv's idea. Shame her lol.

I also hope it's quite cool where you are today, if it has been a sunny morning, that's going to stink even more.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline larry

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 01:35:40 PM »
lol shame her!!!!  ;D

Lets just say that she wasnt on top form yesterday, but give her her dues she did clean the car, and both downstairs and upstairs toilets!!

I think the embarrassment of her actions was enough for the ole girl, as she apparently left some of her stomach on her mate carpet before i picked her up!!  ::)

gldntrmite13

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 07:04:38 PM »
 ;D  thanks for the comedy!! Lightweights and drinking...... had my fiance do almost the same thing.... wasn't a pretty sight the next morning..