https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Any such thing as flying saucers/aliens/visitors from another planet..?  (Read 4107 times)

Offline harv

A lot of the things that have been reported seen can be explained by natural phenomenon or secret air force tests...I'm looking at you Stealth Bomber!!! But where do these ideas come from for new aircraft, new technology etc..?

Integrated circuit boards, radar proof aircraft, holograms, CDs, DVDs, Blu Ray discs, flatscreen tellies..? Technology around the world has taken great leaps since the Fifties in particular...Roswell..? :o

Out of all these reports of UFOs surely they can't all be rationally explained..? Can they..?
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

We're not being visited but there is life out there.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline ancelotti

If they had the level of technology to visit us (travelling faster than the speed of light which is counter to our understanding of physics), then I think they'd also have the technology to observe us from afar.

Concur with Drags though, there is probably life out there.

Offline Dragontao

I think it's a definite, not a probably. The universe is vast and there are going to be hundreds, if not hundreds of thousands of planets in the so called Goldilocks zones at a proximity to stars that can support life.

If you look at the way evolution has occurred on this planet (apologies to the creationists but I'm with Darwin, Richard Dawkins ftw), with convergent evolution taking place, there's a very good chance that species will have evolved in the same way on other plantets.

Of course there will be cases where evolution will have taken bizarre twists and turns there as well.

I have to say that if they did come here they've probably looked at the human race and thought we are the chavs of the universe.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.