https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Football Betting  (Read 44811 times)

Offline jman

Re: Football Betting
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2014, 09:11:42 AM »
Got pissed and put the £17.50 I won from the previous bet on west brom to draw with west ham, which they did - that gave me just over £50, which I put on chels to beat the saints the other day returning £110, not bad for a weeks work  :P

Offline harv

« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2014, 12:51:07 PM »
Nice! ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2014, 03:50:37 PM »
Only a small bet, but I've got a fiver on Liverpool to win tonight at evens.. I think they will do over Everton.. hopefully it will be a good game though, will be watching it tonight.

Offline harv

« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2014, 01:18:00 PM »
Fancied a draw for the Geordie derby this afternoon...good job I only put a couple of quid on it because Sunderland went 2 goals up a few minutes ago ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline jman

« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2014, 03:43:44 PM »
Wasn't going to touch that match with a barge-pole, knew it could go either way.

I lumped a tenner on an Everton/United double... not looking good so far  ;D

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2014, 05:00:19 PM »
Gutted! Stuck a tenner on a double chance fourfold. 10 for 178

Stoke or draw
Hull or draw
Villa or draw
Sunderland or draw

Damn Everton!

Offline jman

« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2014, 12:12:53 PM »
3 singles today

Southampton to Win
Wigan to Win
Man City/Chelsea to Draw

Offline jman

« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2014, 05:06:39 PM »
Hedged my last bet with Chelsea to win added after my 2nd bet came in, citehs side looks weak, although I'm not too keen on luiz and mikel playing for us

Offline jman

« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2014, 09:57:33 PM »
Well I had £10 on barca to win and £5 on PSG to win tonight.. made a profit of £21.. nicely done.. I counted up how much I've made/lost in betting this year so far including tonight's bets and I've made a profit of £4.10 so far  ;D ;D

Stuck £15 on Bayern to win tomorrow to rectify that.  8)

Edit : Wow, arsenal were dog shit after the sending off.. well after the first 10 minutes actually... withdrew most of my money, but put a fiver on Spurs to win tomorrow.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 10:41:55 PM by jman »

Offline jman

« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2014, 10:08:14 PM »
Well spurs let me down tonight.. how the fuck did soldado miss from 4 yards out...  :o

Not a football bet, but I've stuck a tenner on Sweden to win gold in the Mens Ice Hockey.. they *should* beat the finns tomorrow to make the final against USA or Canada.. the swedes have probably got the best NHL goaltender in Lundqvist and their forward line is pretty solid too.. USA and Canada have been underpar in the tournament so far.. so I think the swedes have a real chance.

Offline jman

« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2014, 03:02:14 PM »
Well Sweden lost the cup final quite comprehensively.. so that bet was knackered.. Canada saved their best for the final game.. but it was definitely worth a punt at the odds they were giving..

I normally lose every single bet I place on England games.. but I quite fancy the 4/6 to beat Denmark tonight.. I know if I bet on them, we'll play like dog-shit.. and if I don't, they'll play great and win 3-0 or something like that.. I haven't put a bet on yet.. but you'll be able to tell by the performance tonight if I have or not.  ;)

Offline jman

« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2014, 09:09:46 AM »
Well I lumped £15 on England to win.. and they did.. but only just.. it was a dire performance and we were lucky not to concede a goal.

Offline harv

« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2014, 03:48:40 PM »
I would just like to apologise to all CHelski fans everywhere. I've chosen Chelski to beat Spurs as one of my bankers this weekend. If Chelski beat Spurs and Citeh beat Wigan tomorrow I should be getting around 45 quid from a £5.20 stake on a series of Doubles, a Treble, a Trixie and a Patent. :-[ ;D

They'll probably get beat 10-0 now and Citeh will get knocked out of the FA Cup tomorrow lol :P

Mind you, I did have arse as my first one and that result came in so you never know! :o

Offline harv

« Reply #88 on: March 08, 2014, 06:50:34 PM »
Nice. Spurs 2-0 down and down to 10 men lol ;D ;D ;D

All I need to happen is for the Bitter Blues to get a result tomorrow and I'm quids in. Can't see Spurs coming back from this now.

Offline harv

« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2014, 06:08:49 PM »
lmfao ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wigan beat Citeh lololol ;D ;D ;D

Got my money back plus a couple of quid on the 2 results that came in and hedged my bets with a £1 stake at 14/1 for a Wigan win.

Not the financial result I wanted but this weekend hasn't been a complete disaster in terms of finance or football 8)