https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Football Betting  (Read 48179 times)

Offline jman

Re: Football Betting
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2014, 11:03:40 AM »
Are you just making this up.. ? No seriously... I'm calling bullshit on your bet.

I mean what odds did you get on the 3 teams.. because when I looked, arsenal were around 4/6, Chelsea were around 4/7 and city were around 1/6.  So a £5.20 treble on that would of returned a profit of less than £11.  Doesn't matter how you split your £5.20 with trixies and patents, the best possible return on those matches is from a treble.  You are lowering your odds using doubles, trixies and patents.. so your profit would be even worse.

The only thing I can think of is that somehow you got promotional type odds on the matches which you never mentioned, either that or you risked more than £5.20.. or you just made it all up  ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2014, 02:16:49 PM »
Whoops, had a look at my account and didn't have as much cash as I thought I had. Turns out that I only had one result out of the 3 because I put the money on Spurs instead of Chelski lmfao. :-[ ;D

Normally with these bets I end up getting twice my money back if all 3 results come in and my money back through the doubles and trixie if just 2 come in.

Was still up thanks to Wigan winning luckily lol
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2014, 10:32:01 AM »
City to beat arse is good value at 23/20 today I reckon

I'm not gonna moan if they don't win, but I've put a score on it

Offline jman

« Reply #93 on: May 15, 2014, 11:41:39 AM »
Gonna be betting on every game at the world cup.. will only be small stakes and will only be doing W-D-W bets.. be interesting to see how much I can make/lose.  Anyone got any fancies for the WC (except Brazil of course) - Uruguay at 25-1 is quite tempting  ;)

Separately I put a fiver on the Blackhawks to win the NHL playoffs at the start of it at 8/1 - They reached the semi's the other night.. and will be playing either the Ducks or LA Kings - I'm quietly confident since Boston and Penguins both got knocked off last night and they were the bookies favourites  ;D

« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 11:48:04 AM by jman »

Offline jman

« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2014, 02:24:24 PM »
Oooh just seen Paddy Power have got a special on top goalscorer on the World Cup -

Bet £20 on top goalscorer and get a free £5 bet everytime he scores  :o  Starting at 7/1 (Messi) - that would be a pretty decent bet in itself considering the Argies have got a fairly easy group

Offline jman

« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2014, 10:32:28 PM »
Well I've gone and put 20 big ones on Aguero as top goalscorer at the World Cup @ 14/1

£5 Free bet every time he scores..

Coral have got money back (as a free bet) on outright markets if Brazil or Argentina win it - not bad if you fancy sticking a large amount down on someone else.

England 6/5 not to qualify from the group on PP.. might have to give that a go!  ;D

South American team to win it - 10/11 - rather tasty I think!!

___________________________________________________________________________________

NHL Playoffs - Blackhawks got knocked out in the semi's by LA Kings - utter shit.. how they lost that series I'll never know.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 10:37:25 PM by jman »

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2014, 11:34:41 PM »
I stuck a tenner on Neymar last week at @ 14/1 and a couple of quid on Dzeko @ 80/1.  ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2014, 03:42:13 PM »
I've now stuck a fiver on Diego Costa as well.. well seeing as I have a bit of bias in him now - why not  ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2014, 10:00:57 AM »
WillHill are going evens on Brazil to beat Croatia from midday today, first 50k customers.. £20 max bet.. all over it  ;D

Don't think I have a WillHill account -> using WC20 will give you 2 £10 free bets when you join and place £10..  even better  ;D
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 10:05:49 AM by jman »

Offline jman

« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2014, 09:17:13 AM »
As I'm betting across multiple sites, so hard to keep track of what I have bet.. so just gonna update this every other day

Free bets
Brazil to beat Croatia (Handicap) WON £5.00
Spain and Holland both to score WON £12.50
England to beat Italy LOST
Colombia to beat Greece WON £18.18
Germany to beat Portugal (Handicap) WON £1.61

£2 Daily bets
Brazil to beat Croatia - WON £0.67
Mexico to beat Cameroon WON £2.60
Spain to beat Holland LOST £2.00
Chile to draw with Australia LOST £2.00
Colombia to beat Greece WON £1.70
Uruguay to beat Costa Rica LOST £2.00
England to draw with Italy LOST £2.00
Ivory Coast to beat Japan WON £3.40
Switzerland to draw with Ecuador LOST £2.00
France to beat Honduras WON £0.73
Argentina to beat Bosnia WON £0.89
Germany to beat Portugal WON £2.30
Iran to draw with Nigeria WON £4.80
Ghana to beat USA LOST £2.00
Belgium to beat Algeria WON £1.00
Brazil to beat Mexico LOST £2.00
Russia to beat South Korea LOST £2.00
Holland to beat Australia WON £0.50
Spain to beat Chile LOST £2.00
Croatia to beat Cameroon WON £1.33
Ivory Coast to beat Colombia PENDING
Uruguay to draw with England PENDING
Japan to beat Greece PENDING
Italy to beat Costa Rica PENDING
France to beat Switzerland PENDING

Misc
Aguero - top goalscorer PENDING  £5 free bet per goal scored
Costa - top goalscorer LOST £5 
Argentina to win the World Cup PENDING
Brazil to beat Croatia - WON £20.00  Special odds from WillHill
Sturridge - 1st goalscorer, England vs Italy LOST £0.67 got back as free bet
Uruguay to beat Costa Rica LOST £20.00
Argentina to beat Bosnia (Handicap) LOST £0.60
Germany to beat Portugal and both teams to score LOST £5.00
Ghana vs USA - Andre Apew MOM LOST £4.40 Followed tip - absolute shite.
Brazil Winning at HT against Mexico LOST £3.00
Sturridge - 1st goalscorer, Uruguay vs England PENDING
Japan to beat Greece PENDING - gone big on this one.. 6/5 odds - Greece are absolute shit
Various Group Winners Bet (7fold) PENDING

Personal Outlay - £146.96
Withdrawn - £68.68
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 07:47:18 AM by jman »

Offline jman

« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2014, 10:59:59 AM »
I make it I'm just over £5.00 up on my daily £2 bets so far..  ;D ;D well worth doing!!!

Although I've been a bit unlucky with the Swiss result, they won it in the last 30 seconds of injury time.. and the Uruguay result pissed me off no end!  Quite happy to say that I got the others fairly wrong without it being too big a shock or a last minute decider

Wont be betting on MOM again.. MvB said they were doing a twitter campaign to sway the results.. and after Mikel got MOM in the Nigeria game at 7/1 (he played shit) - I kinda bought into it.. and went with Andre Ayew in the Ghana game.. I thought the odds were really shit at the time.. looks like the bookies cottoned on - Paddy Power didn't even list Ayew because of it

Anyway it didn't matter one bit because Dempsey was awarded MOM lol.. I think most of the bookies are stopping with the MOM market now after getting completely hammered for the past couple of days.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 11:03:32 AM by jman »

Offline jman

« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2015, 09:25:32 PM »
Done alright in Europe this week, along with a good few bets coming in on the CL this week.. I reinvested some of the profit across tonight's european games.

Had Fiorentina to beat spurs at evens and an accumulator - Fiorentina, Besiktas, Inter & Everton that looks like it's coming in at 14s  ;D.

Got citeh and chelsea to win and west brom to draw at the weekend

Offline jman

« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2015, 09:18:54 AM »
Well the banker bet was Chelsea to win - so the lost bets were cancelled out.

Right before the match I put £2.50 on Hazard to score first which obviously failed.. but £2.50 on 2-0 scoreline at 8/1 came in for another £20 profit...

Done well this week, up about £80  :D
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 09:21:21 AM by jman »

Offline jman

« Reply #103 on: March 03, 2015, 09:07:41 AM »
Getting in on Cheltenham action early.. Coral emailed me a Bet £10, Get £10 Free Bet at Cheltenham offer..

Although to be honest, the premier league matches are tough to choose from this week.  I went with a Chelsea win in the end.. I think the cup win on Sunday and the fact Citeh lost will really drive them on to win again...

Had a sneaky punt on Norwich to beat Wigan aswell.. Norwich 6 wins on the trot and Wigan second from bottom.. thought 4/7 was pretty good considering Norwich are at home too.

Offline jman

« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2015, 08:22:06 AM »
Shouldn't of bloody bothered with Norwich.. lost a couple of quid overall, but gained a £10 free bet, so that's not bad.

I'm waiting until Monday until I put my bets on for Chelts, you always seem to get super special bets from some of the bookies on the morning of the races although I am tempted to get my money on Un De Sceaux now in the Arkle as he's a dead cert!

Arsenal to beat United at 19/10 has to be bet of the weekend on the footy though!  8)