https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 97.  (Read 6533 times)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97.game 25/30.
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2022, 03:24:46 PM »
  I seem to have cooled down now (in more ways than one) so lets see if I can get a report completed.

FL1. Game 25/30.

Steaua Sudului and    Kushberry F.C now have the same number of points at the top with goal difference putting Steaua Sudului in number one position.    Super Imps are two points behind in third place. Floriana FC are one point short of the top three. At the bottom,   Mobtown FC have 17 points. Aten warriors have 18 points. Jellybellies have 21 points. It looks like everyone else should be safe.

FL2. Game 25/30.

Realale Madrid head the table two points in front of second place, ITALIANO. Both King Kennys Army and Fools United are three points further behind with goal difference keeping   Fools United out of the top three. At the bottom, both Team Logan John and Saiyan Warriors have 18 points each.    Ogres have 21 points. Blue Meanies are five points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 25/30.

Touchnplay have a one point lead over second place,   Memento Mori FC. 11 points behind in third place are Pipick City. The Real Seg are one point short of the top three.  At the bottom, ITFC have one point. Tunneltiger have nine points.The Blurred Crusade have 11 points. Tekkerslovakia are eleven points above the bottom three.

:) 8) :)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 03:45:50 PM by Brian G. »
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
Re: Friendly League Season 97.
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2022, 04:04:19 PM »
It is still so close, I know I have to win every game now for the title.  :-\

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2022, 04:41:32 PM »
I'm coming for that 1st place in FL1  8)

Very very close this season, the gap has narrowed and anyone from the top 5 can win FL1 this season.

My best performing mid this season is out with a broken leg and my best attributed midfielder is declining but seems I was still strong enough to get the W today.
Long may it continue :D
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2022, 05:33:00 PM »
Having led the league after game 15  I have since gone:

Game 16 - loss - didnt get to set up
Game 17 - win
Game 18 - draw
Game 19 - draw
Game 20 - win
Game 21 - draw
Game 22 - loss
Game 23- loss
Game 24 - loss

I have gone from winning almost every game to then the form started drawing games for me and now i am the losing run. You could draw a graph to show how your last 3 or 4 games influence the result of your next game!

It's crazy stuff. If you keep winning, then you stay winning, once you start losing, you stay losing. this game is nuts  >:(

and another loss today, leading after 15 games, then 5 losses and 3 draws in my next 10 games.

I didnt do anything different in the first half of the season until now, i have few injuries now but i was on a winning run in the first half and kept winning, now i am on a bad run and will keep losing
Rathpeacon

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2022, 08:41:31 AM »
1-0 win yesterday agaisnt the bottom team. Is this the turn in form that I needed? 
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97.game 27/30.
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2022, 03:39:35 PM »

FL1. Game 27/30.

Only three games left to play and there are three teams at the top with just goal difference separaring them. Steaua Sudului has the number one position.    Kushberry F.C are second and Floriana FC moves into the third place. Both Super Imps and Park My Seagull are only one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Mobtown FC have 17 points and have been relegated. Aten warriors have 19 points and are also relegated. Jellybellies are also relegated with 24 points. FL2. Is going to be a tuffer league nest season.

FL2. Game 27/30.

Realale Madrid have a five point lead ai the top.    ITALIANO remain in second place. Rathpeacon are one point behind in third place.   Fools United are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Team Logan John have 18 points and could be relegated tomorrow. Saiyan Warriors have 21 points. Ogres have 24 points.    Blue Meanies are three points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 27/30.

Congratulations go to leaders, Touchnplay and Memento Mori FC on gaining promotion. Pipick City are in third place, The Real Seg are just one point short of the top three. At the bottom, ITFC have one point. Tunneltiger have nine points.The Blurred Crusade have 14 points. Tekkerslovakia are eight points above the bottom three.

:) 8) :)

CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2022, 03:52:58 PM »
Got to within 6 points of top 3 and chucked it away!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2022, 04:02:42 PM »
 :) :) job done the FL3 title is coming to C1 either way now

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2022, 04:13:06 PM »
Congrats touchnplay / memento, teams were too strong for me this season.

Managed to beat Pipick today but have seen their run in for the season so it looks like another season in FL3.
The Seg

Offline Zeusfaber

• The Truth Is Out There
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2022, 04:23:28 PM »

Well done Joe. I have enjoyed the battle for top spot with you this season, its been fun. You will see Memento Mori FC in 1-1-1 next season. Its gonna be very tough.
Kitsunegari FC
Memento Mori FC

Offline Zeusfaber

• The Truth Is Out There
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2022, 04:25:41 PM »

Managed to beat Pipick today but have seen their run in for the season so it looks like another season in FL3.

Thanks mate. I'm sure you will be up around the promotion places next season.
Kitsunegari FC
Memento Mori FC

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2022, 04:43:44 PM »

Thanks Chazz its been a great league, the Seg will be up there soon again you have won to much to be in FL3 for long 😀

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2022, 04:47:01 PM »

Well done Joe. I have enjoyed the battle for top spot with you this season, its been fun. You will see Memento Mori FC in 1-1-1 next season. Its gonna be very tough.

Congratulations mate we both just went on a ridiculous roll bounced back when we had to and its still not over!!

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2022, 06:13:18 PM »
Well done Touchnplay

All FL titles are to treasured, they are hard to win no matter what division you are in
Rathpeacon

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2022, 07:22:58 PM »
I haven't won anything yet mate