https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference 6 Thread  (Read 144138 times)

Offline shellyboy100

Re: Conference 6 Thread
« Reply #735 on: April 29, 2021, 04:05:13 PM »
I won’t be a title contender after my team goes in to decline this season Catalin! I just want 1
more before I have to give up my glory days for a while 😩
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #736 on: May 01, 2021, 12:28:54 PM »
looks like we’re going to lose Gull’s team to the lower league :-( and imablade, i hope they rally.. although i get it, life has its way of taking over. today i tried to motivate myself for my 8 teams again, and it deflated so fast i don’t even think i got halfway through (i think some of them are still on pub crawl all the time 😂). if i’m honest, i wasn’t going to bother this season but Shelly, you kept me in it when you said we play each other last. at least i can have some hope before you deflate it.

Steau is favourite for next season i think, my team also on a massive decline shortly (although i may add, he has a lot of c6 titles too 😝)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 09:24:06 PM by KnightStars »
•BLUE •RED •GREEN •BLACK •PURPLE •WHITE •YELLOW •REBEL

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #737 on: May 01, 2021, 01:00:18 PM »
Yeah, Gulls team hasn’t been there for a while, so even if he did come back, it would take a while to be competitive.

Glad I could keep you around  ;D. I just hope that last game has something to play for, your team’s untouchable at the minute. My team will probably already be in decline by the last game, so I’m gonna need your decline to be steeper than mine 😅.

I get 8 teams can be a bit draining, ever considered just cutting it down to 1 or 2?

I have bits on and off where I am and am not motived too. I’ve not studied teams all year though, apart from in FL1 last season and the cup final against Rich last week...which ironically I lost, but I’ve beat him 3 times since then not studying his team  ::)

Steau and Blues Return will battle it out for the title next season in my opnion, I think this is our last shot Nish 😂 (although you have more C6 titles though 😜)
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #738 on: May 01, 2021, 01:25:59 PM »
Yeah, Gulls team hasn’t been there for a while, so even if he did come back, it would take a while to be competitive.

Glad I could keep you around  ;D. I just hope that last game has something to play for, your team’s untouchable at the minute. My team will probably already be in decline by the last game, so I’m gonna need your decline to be steeper than mine 😅.

I get 8 teams can be a bit draining, ever considered just cutting it down to 1 or 2?

I have bits on and off where I am and am not motived too. I’ve not studied teams all year though, apart from in FL1 last season and the cup final against Rich last week...which ironically I lost, but I’ve beat him 3 times since then not studying his team  ::)

Steau and Blues Return will battle it out for the title next season in my opnion, I think this is our last shot Nish 😂 (although you have more C6 titles though 😜)

you should sell your star players now, start the training regiment early.. you know.. so you’re back up and running faster. i think i saw some good players in the TM, go and bid! 😉 in fact, change formation and do the whole team over. give some new players a chance at the tutelage of Shelly 😬

agree re blues return too, good team! champagne as well (who is his other team?)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #739 on: May 01, 2021, 01:27:13 PM »
I’ve been trying to re-build for 2 months Nish, It’s not through lack of trying I’m not getting new players 😂
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #740 on: May 01, 2021, 02:25:20 PM »
I’ve been trying to re-build for 2 months Nish, It’s not through lack of trying I’m not getting new players 😂

take some average players and train them up 😎 buy all 20 before we play next week 😬

Offline beckham

« Reply #741 on: May 01, 2021, 03:25:15 PM »
@shellyboy100 Studying your opponents does make a difference. I haven't done that in a while. I remember when I won 4 consecutive C6 titles with a team weaker than I have now, but I used to study every team.

Now I'm trying to randomize my tactics, but it seems it's not as random as I like to believe, as some opponents always neutralize my tactics :)
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #742 on: May 01, 2021, 04:45:07 PM »
I know Catalin, majority of the time I’m not motivated to study an opponent unless it’s a big game.
I always do a little bit for 3am games, but 3pm games is usually all about focusing about myself and my own tactics.
South Shields

Offline bluestarknights

« Reply #743 on: May 03, 2021, 12:38:58 PM »
when i read how dedicated you guys are, i feel quite lazy :P almost game day for our teams Shelly, i hope you've bought a lot of new players ;-)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #744 on: May 03, 2021, 02:03:41 PM »
Yup, I’m starting to see signs of weakness in your squad...finally let in a goal last night, first of many I reckon!  ;)

No new players here, didn’t even get the average ones you mentioned somehow...Transfer Market is crazy right now  :D
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #745 on: May 03, 2021, 03:46:51 PM »
Yup, I’m starting to see signs of weakness in your squad...finally let in a goal last night, first of many I reckon!  ;)

No new players here, didn’t even get the average ones you mentioned somehow...Transfer Market is crazy right now  :D

that’s my allotment of goals conceded, i think you should help keep the dream alive of me winning the league.. it’s the popular opinion 😝 if you ask me that is 😂

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #746 on: May 03, 2021, 04:34:51 PM »
I’m a Leeds fan Nish, we don’t care about popularity 😂.

You’ve got some tough games next week in the form of Catalin and Blue Returns too...I wouldn’t take your eye of the ball just focusing on me...could go horribly wrong  ;)
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #747 on: May 03, 2021, 08:16:45 PM »
I’m a Leeds fan Nish, we don’t care about popularity 😂.

You’ve got some tough games next week in the form of Catalin and Blue Returns too...I wouldn’t take your eye of the ball just focusing on me...could go horribly wrong  ;)

gonna report you to the department of labour! not taking a holiday ever is a crime.. expect a visit from them soon 🤣

leeds fan, i thought i saw someone outside my stadium with binoc.. never mind. at least now i know how you’re always 1 up on me 😝

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #748 on: May 03, 2021, 08:40:26 PM »
If you’re not winning by any means Nish, you’re not trying hard enough  ;)
South Shields

Offline KnightStars

« Reply #749 on: May 03, 2021, 09:09:19 PM »
If you’re not winning by any means Nish, you’re not trying hard enough  ;)

🤣🤣