https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE FIVE  (Read 103977 times)

Offline Dragontao

Re: CONFERENCE FIVE
« Reply #150 on: September 08, 2013, 09:41:38 PM »
Things still rolling along I see, with some "minor" glitches in the game still bugging people . Good luck to all for the season ahead.

Have sort of started semi-managing my team again but won't be very competetive. Figured I might as well use the credits up. It may only be this week as I'm off work to sort out an application for a PhD (well an engineering doctorate to be precise). Don't think I'll get it but if someone wants to pay £20000 a year (tax free) plus uni fees and expenses for me to avoid work - great. Of course the only reason I really want a doctorate is so I can use the chat up line "trust me I'm a doctor", might not mention that if I get an interview.

There are still other things that need my attention. Speaking of such, the scumbag who assaulted my nephew commited another assault not long after that, and after being questioned for that one, seriously assaulted and robbed someone else, smashing them in the head with a snooker ball in a sock (he always seems to pick on youngsters and always has help). Turns out the blokes only 21 - he must have had an uphill paper route that took in Mount Everest as he looks older than me.

When they had evidence that he was responsible for the serious assault and eventually arrested him for that, he escaped from police custody at 3 a.m in the morning and still had time to assault someone else the next day before being re-arrested. Seriously, they put dogs down for biting people, we should be eradicating this kind of scum from society. We may have to wait a while for karma to weave her bitchy magic as, even with our soft justice system, he must be going down for a reasonable spell.

Vets bills are up to just under £2000 now, but seems to be money well spent.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline sarahm

« Reply #151 on: September 09, 2013, 10:03:26 AM »
Will take a draw all day long against the Villains especially with low morale, but may of nicked a win in that game  ;) Look forward to getting hammered in the re match lol

gestar

« Reply #152 on: September 09, 2013, 09:42:56 PM »
Hiya Dragon does your sponsor want to pay someone else not to work I'm happy to volunteer.

Put him down and save everybody the hassle from dealing with this scumbag! How can they keep letting him out  :o   

Offline deca

« Reply #153 on: September 09, 2013, 10:57:29 PM »
I was lucky to get a point, I should of lost...... :) :) :)

Cheers

Deca!!!
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline sarahm

« Reply #154 on: September 10, 2013, 08:39:36 AM »
Yes you were, but I would have happily taken a point before the game so I am not too disappointed.  ;) Enjoying being in a competitive league this season, looks like all the top managers are all active in the league as well  :)

Best of luck guys

Offline Casadian

« Reply #155 on: September 11, 2013, 02:10:44 AM »
Yes you were, but I would have happily taken a point before the game so I am not too disappointed.  ;) Enjoying being in a competitive league this season, looks like all the top managers are all active in the league as well  :)

Best of luck guys

Aye its looking like a strong conference this season. When Mihai is in the bottom 4 you know its a tough conference to win ::)

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2013, 12:29:33 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D lol

My attempts to lose every game last season backfired on me. Set up my team for last night but forgot to change the default advanced tactics I'd set.

So when I changed my tactics at kickoff (hadn't bothered with advanced tactics so far), I managed to make three substitutions, including a centre half for my keeper, instead of the ones I set up for later in the game. Doh!   ;D ;D ;D

Erm, any chance of a server malfunction and a rollback.  ;D
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2013, 02:47:52 PM »
Erm, any chance of a server malfunction and a rollback.  ;D

yeah ... where is a good roll-back when you need it ?  ;)

Offline sarahm

« Reply #158 on: September 13, 2013, 09:20:18 PM »
I would take a server roll forward to the end of season with my position lol

bit with 1 sixth of the seqson gone im not getting carried away lol  ;D

Offline Casadian

« Reply #159 on: September 24, 2013, 03:47:40 AM »
Big game that Deca, was a little surprised to win with my best 2 defenders out but I aint complaining ;D

Offline deca

« Reply #160 on: September 24, 2013, 07:49:14 AM »
Well played...... ;D ;D ;D

No complaints here, just got to win the return match to have a shot at the title..... :) :) :)

Cheers

Deca!!!

Offline sarahm

« Reply #161 on: September 24, 2013, 08:00:34 PM »
A 2 horse race for the title!

But looks a good battle just below ;)

Offline deca

« Reply #162 on: September 24, 2013, 11:36:57 PM »
Apologies,

I didn't mean it to sound as if I was discounting any other teams chances for the title!!!

Still a long way to go

Cheers

Deca!!!

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2013, 09:57:32 AM »

Offline Casadian

« Reply #164 on: October 14, 2013, 01:54:20 PM »
All comes down to this then Deca. Wouldn't mind continuing my form of drawing ::)
Best of luck.