https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Premiership Thread  (Read 75748 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Premiership Thread
« Reply #675 on: January 22, 2021, 01:18:25 AM »
Fuck me ragged with a wire brush!!! 😲😂

The red scouse gits got beat by Burnley!!! And it was from a penalty too, oh the irony lololol 😂😂😂

That's us now 6 points clear of the champions. 😲

And they've got Spurs and the Hammers coming up too.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #676 on: January 25, 2021, 04:15:56 PM »
Well that's Fat Frank sacked. Told you that he'd bought too many players at once. They reckon Tuchel is going to get the job in the next 48 hours.

There's no way I'd take the job at Chelsea. Sure, you get plenty of money to spend, but no job security.

I think Lumpard should have been given more time myself.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #677 on: January 27, 2021, 07:21:40 PM »
Six changes for United against the Blades:

De Gea

Wan-Bissaka Tuanzebe Maguire Telles

Matic Pogba

Greenwood Fernandes Rashford

Martial

No Bailly in the side or on the bench which is a concern.

Offline harv

« Reply #678 on: January 27, 2021, 07:30:39 PM »
Just a 'bang and a bruise' for Bailly, so nothing serious. Bailly and Maguire is our best central defensive pairing I think.

Offline harv

« Reply #679 on: January 27, 2021, 09:12:40 PM »
Bollocks. 0-1 down at halftime when they scored after a push on De Gea took him a split second away from the ball and they scored from it.

Then later on there was a slight collision between Maguire and their keeper and Martial scored from it. Either both goals should have stood or neither of them 🤬😡🤬

We've been pretty poor in the first half, particularly with our passing in the final third. Think that hairdryer might be making some noise during the break!!!

We've had 7 attempts on goal and only 1 of those on target. Not good enough!!! 😲🤬😡🤬😲

Offline harv

« Reply #680 on: January 27, 2021, 10:16:47 PM »
Shite. We ended up losing 1-2 in what must be the most embarrassing shock of the season!!! They were so depleted that they couldn't even field a full bench ffs.

They certainly deserved the win, Jagielka in particular was incredible but Sheffield United were helped by us being VERY poor in the final third. We kept on giving the ball away.

We can only afford to lose ONE more game before the end of the season I think otherwise we've no chance of winning the Premier League this season. 😲🤬😡🤬

Offline harv

« Reply #681 on: January 30, 2021, 04:52:21 PM »
Team news for United:

De Gea

Wan-Bissaka Lindelof Maguire Shaw

Fred

McTominay Pogba

Fernandes

Cavani Rashford

Could be 4-4-2 with a diamond or Fred and McTominay as two defensive midfielders and Pogba on the left in a 4-2-3-1 formation.

Offline harv

« Reply #682 on: January 30, 2021, 08:08:48 PM »
Well that was disappointing. Ended up with a 0-0 draw. I don't know wtf has happened to our finishing these last few games. 😲 We only had 3 attempts out of 14 in total on target.

Not good enough.

Any more results like these two and we can wave goodbye to a challenge for the title. 🤬😡🤬

Offline harv

« Reply #683 on: February 02, 2021, 09:13:09 PM »
One change for the match against the Saints with Pogba resting on the bench and Greenwood starting:

De Gea

McTominay Fred

Greenwood Fernandes Rashford

Cavani

The Saints turned to Sinners in the first 80 seconds with an horrific challenge on McTominay and they were down to 10 men.

Due to a one man advantage we're 4-0 up at halftime with goals from Wan-Bissaka, Rashford and Cavani and an OG by Bednarek.

If we don't get at least another two goals in the second half I'm going to be VERY disappointed. We've got a real good chance of sorting out our goal difference here. 😎😁😎

Offline harv

« Reply #684 on: February 02, 2021, 10:25:58 PM »
Well I got my two goals and more in the second half. We ended up winning 9-0.

Before the match our Goal Difference was +10, it's now a much more respectable +19 😎😁😎

The second sending off for them was VERY harsh I think though.

Goals came from Wan-Bissaka, Rashford, Rednarek (OG), Cavani, Martial (2), McTominay, Brunooooooo and James.

United. Are. Back. 😎😁😎

Offline harv

« Reply #685 on: February 04, 2021, 02:07:17 PM »
Another defeat for the red scouse gits last night 😂😂😂😎

Offline harv

« Reply #686 on: February 06, 2021, 09:02:23 PM »
One change for United, Fred replaced by Pogba in the starting lineup.

United 2-0 up at halftime, first goal was a Cavani header from a Rashford cross and the second was a great goal from Brunooooooo and an assist from Wan-Bissaka.

We're just looking so good at the moment, would have been 3-0 up if Pogba hadn't gone off injured as Fred missed a chance that Pogba would have buried.

I still don't think we're good enough to win the title but this has been a strange season so who knows..? We're still missing four players to turn us into a side capable of dominating English football for a while. A center back, defensive midfielder, right winger and a striker are needed I think, then we can bring through more of our Yoof players during the next few years.

So glad to see Manchester United playing like Manchester United again. If Ollie had decent support from the owners and board instead of penny pinching we'd probably be 10 points ahead of everyone else by now if we had Grealish, Upamecano, Sancho and Haaland in the side.

Offline harv

« Reply #687 on: February 06, 2021, 10:01:01 PM »
Well we played like Manchester United in the FIRST half lol 😲😂😂😂

Looks like the Toffees got the hairdryer treatment during the break, pulled 2 back to make it 2-2, then McTominay got what LOOKED like the winner to bring us 3-2 up only for Tuanzebe to give away a stupid free kick in the last minute and we let the equaliser in. 3-3 final score.

Unbelievable.

That's 2 points thrown away!!!

I'm sooooooo pissed off right now!!! 😡🤬😡

Offline harv

« Reply #688 on: February 07, 2021, 06:20:21 PM »
Even more pissed off now. Red scouse gits vs the Berties was looking like it was going to end in a 1-1 draw but Alisson decides to give them a few goals.

Looks like another three points for them and with our result yesterday they've increased their lead at the top. 🤬😡🤬

Offline harv

« Reply #689 on: February 14, 2021, 02:53:25 PM »
Baggies 1 - 1 United at halftime.

United went 1-0 down after the first minute, looked like a foul on Lindelof to me, should have been disallowed 🤬😡🤬

United equalised before halftime with a great finish from Brunooooooo and an assist from Shaw.

Here's our side playing:

De Gea

McTominay Fred

Rashford Fernandes Martial

Cavani

Hopefully more goals from United in the second half! 😲