https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Sales Figures  (Read 13006 times)

Offline harv

Re: Sales Figures
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2014, 02:50:20 PM »
Those figures from VGC don't take into account the sales for Mario Kart 8, the free games or digital sales in general as far as I'm aware.

And there's plenty to buy for the console, that's why the attach rate is so high. Nintendo have the largest output of first and second party titles I've ever seen in just 18 months.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2014, 03:11:12 PM »

Lmfao, brilliant. Whoever on the Mario Kart design team that came up with that Luigi stare for this game deserves some kind of award. There are plenty of gifs floating around, Luigi looks like a complete psycho lololol
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2014, 10:57:27 PM »
Fucking hell, Mario Kart 8 has done 2m sales already, not bad for its first month. The Wii U probably has an installed userbase of around 6.5m by now which means that almost a third of Wii U owners have bought it, that's a mental adoption rate :o

Offline jman

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2014, 01:21:47 PM »
Looks like sales are starting to ramp up in preparation for Christmas.. I think this is where we will see the PS4 extend its lead even further, but we should finally see the X1 overtake the Wii U.  7.3m plays 6.3m at the moment.. but the Wii U is lagging behind every week - doing about half the sales of the Xbox One.  I said 9 months in March.. which will bring us to December.. so I'll be bang on if it plays out like that ;)

Offline harv

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2014, 03:14:07 PM »
Maybe...but the Wii U should get a significant boost with SSBU. Just have to wait and see, although I think retailers have been a bit pissed off with Xbox One sales given the amount of retailers' deals for the console.

The lack of third party multiplatform support isn't doing the Wii U any favours though :(

Offline jman

« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2014, 10:19:37 AM »
X1 outsold the PS4 in the US and UK in November  :o

Actually not that surprising given the aggressive price cutting/matching that Microsoft are doing and having some AAA game releases.

According to VGChartz the X1 is sitting pretty on 9.1m and the Wii U on 7.9m (as of Nov 28th)

So back in March when I said 4-9 months.. 9 months being December.. I was right.. and harv was wrong AGAIN.

Haha

Offline Late

« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2014, 12:20:42 PM »
Where's the LIKE button when you need one?...
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2014, 01:53:04 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D