https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 167415 times)

Offline jman

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2012, 04:42:48 PM »
Please say your kidding.. we get rid of Kalou.. who is more than likely going to Arsenal LOL.. and replace him with Hazard... who IMO is in the same boat as Messi and Ronaldo but just a bit younger.. and your still a bit unsure.. weird... who else would you prefer to see on the wings then ???

its been rumoured to be us elsewhere.. not just the louis saha tweet BTW and had odds of 1/6 for us this afternoon too...  if his quote about having the number 10 shirt is true as well.. I cant see Rooney giving it up for united... although saying that it might put Matas nose out of joint slightly seeing as he specifically asked Beneyoun to give him the number 10 shirt..

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2012, 04:43:49 PM »
This is a good article about Hazard, and the part about his weaknesses and the fact he is a bit of a mercenary is worrying.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/football/eden-hazard-what-makes-the-chelsea-and-arsenal-target-tick-7793344.html

Only a couple of goals in his last few internationals. Then there's the part about him not being willing to track back. Not a player who would have helped us win a backs to the wall game. Playing for a team in a weak league where a team with a transfer budget of £1.6 million wins it is a hell of a lot different from playing against top defenders in the Premier League week after week. So it's a question of whethr his attacking prowess when faced with top quality defenders would make up for those defensive inadequacies.

Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2012, 04:51:38 PM »
Please say your kidding.. we get rid of Kalou.. who is more than likely going to Arsenal LOL.. and replace him with Hazard... who IMO is in the same boat as Messi and Ronaldo but just a bit younger.. and your still a bit unsure.. weird... who else would you prefer to see on the wings then ???

I'm just saying it's a risk with the amount we are reportedly paying for him and the kind of wages he is asking for, especially as he is unproven playing against top quality week in week out.

.. I cant see Rooney giving it up for united... although saying that it might put Matas nose out of joint slightly seeing as he specifically asked Beneyoun to give him the number 10 shirt..

I think if Mata has to give up the number 10 shirt for Hazard, it will be a dreadful decision. Even if he has been asled and does so willingly it is still a slap in the face for a player who was one of our best last season. It is potential disharmony in the changing room and already puts Hazard on a pedestal he hasn't earned yet.

This is all before we have announced who our manager will be, so the new manager has had no say in any of this. That is what I dislike about everything that is going on at the moment. More of the board running the team and then bringing in a manager and telling him "that's what you've got, get on with it". Ridiculous.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2012, 05:01:05 PM »
Rumours are we are still after Hulk from Porto as well. So if Hazrd does sign it is likley to be Hazard on the left, Torres down the middle and Hulk on the right as our first choice front three next season.

What happens in the midfield then is a question. Where does it leave Mata? Playing as an attacking midfielder with Lamps and Ramires as the two deep midfielders. Would that gives us the defensive stability in front of the back four? Or would it mean Ramires or Lamps being left out and playing Romeu, Mikel or Essien in a more defensive role?

If we sign a new right back, which we need to do, I'd imagine Ivanovic will then feel threatened. He is already being courted by Real Madrid. He would feel very unsure of getting in at right back ahead of a top quality international if we buy one. He would also have a battle to displace Cahill or Luiz at centre back alongside JT as well.

The new manager is going to have a headache, that's for sure. Though I'm sure they would prefer that kind of headache to the kind that the likes of Wigan face every season.

Offline harv

« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2012, 05:26:14 PM »
I wouldn't be too keen on us signing Hazard tbh, he's overrated imo. :-\

Plus we've got wide players coming out of our ears. I'd rather have Young, Parkie, Nani or Valencia out wide than Hazard. And three out of those four are comfortable playing on either flank as well.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline AVFCRoss

« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2012, 05:45:20 PM »
Hazard has a goal to game ratio of 1 in 5 (there abouts).....For a left winger playing in the french league, you can't help but feel theres a lot of hot air being blown about his prospects....

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2012, 06:06:03 PM »
Exactly. I'm worried about another expensive flop. I;d rather have a proven player (though for the life of me I can't think who is available we'd get).

Cech has signed a new 4 year deal.

Torres has also pledged his future to Chelsea, apparently after speaking directly to Abramovich.

So if we sign Hazard, who has sought assurances about playing, when you factor in the fact Roman has probably told Tirres he will be playing every week, our new manager is going to have an easy job. After all. they only have to pick 9 players instead of 11 every week.  ::)

Offline jman

« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2012, 07:36:56 PM »
Didnt he get like 20 goals and 15 odd assists this season though and player of the season for 2 consecutive seasons...he's only 21..  you gotta be a bit stupid if you think its all hot air Im afraid... whoever gets him will have a great asset...

...if its us, then mata and hazard on the wings drags.. dont need hulk, not with sturridge and malouda as backup for both wings..

...we basically want to get to the point where we have 2 good players for each position.. we need another right back agreed, another midfielder and another striker...

...but great news about Cech.. happy about that... people sometimes forget what a strong player and person Cech is.. I did a little when he had a wobble at the start of last season.. but he's quality through and through.. should never of doubted him.

Offline bealec

« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2012, 09:35:16 PM »
Oh nose which of our world class players shall we use today. Woe is me. - Chelsea fan problems  ;)

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2012, 10:30:17 PM »
...we basically want to get to the point where we have 2 good players for each position.. we need another right back agreed, another midfielder and another striker...

Agree we need another midfielder, but we have bought Marin, who can play on the wing as well. I've heard rumours we are going to give Malouda another contract - I hope not.

Van Der Wiel has been spoken about as a right back and we are supposed to be close to signing him for  £7 or 8 million, whichh wouldn't be bad business.

As for a striker, you say we don't need Hulk but we need another striker. Hulk can play as both a central striker and a wide player. The fact he can play wide will probably upset Torres less. He's a powerful player who might do well in the Premier League though. Quick and tracks back.

I'd be surprised if Hulk signed for us as he spoke very highly of AVB. I'd have thought Falcao would be a better striker, but more likely to occupy the same position as Torres. Don't want Cavani, who is another name spoken about.

With the players we are talking about it definitely looks like we are going to try and build a forward line that can get the ball to Torres as a central striker. We need options for if Torres still doesn't become a prolific striker again.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2012, 10:35:31 PM »
Back to the Hazard story.

Latest according to the Sun is that he is definitely joining Chelsea. He has supposedly tweeted tonight that he is joining the Champions League winners.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4343176/Eden-Hazard-to-join-Chelsea.html

It looks like he's going to be wearing the number 10 too:

This is a link he posted himself on his Twitter feed
http://twitter.com/#!/eden_hazard 
http://twitter.com/#!/hazardeden10

http://yfrog.com/kjongup

« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 10:44:52 PM by Dragontao »

Offline styles

« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2012, 12:01:54 AM »
i heard the hazard deal has fallen through - his head wouldn't fit through the doors at stamford bridge lol
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2012, 01:12:47 AM »
Unforunately Salomon Kalou doesn't appear to be going to Arsneal  :( , instead reports suggest he will sign for Schalke.

Offline styles

« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2012, 06:46:20 AM »
apparently hazard won't play for Chelski until January - he has yet to announce which airline he will fly with but will tweet the decision soon
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline styles

« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2012, 06:48:12 AM »
by the way Chelski fans - £6 million for hazards agent? bwahahaha

Work hard, be nice.