https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 167394 times)

Offline jman

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2012, 10:02:42 AM »
If your getting one of the hottest prospects in world football.. who cares what the agent is getting...  ;D

If you compare him to Joe Cole who also played for Lille this season.. (and by all accounts has had a bit of a rejuvenation season there).. hazard absolutely beasts him in terms of goals and assists, plus the fact he's also 9 years younger and will have way more pace than Coley does..

And Cole himself is still on 130k per week..

And if the french league is nothing to go by in terms of quality.. then I guess we got lucky with our 24 million purchase of Drogba hey!

Offline styles

« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2012, 10:21:02 AM »
Chelski and citeh are killing football.
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2012, 11:05:01 AM »
I expect Hazard to do very well in England. He's a little magician on the ball. I can see why now why no one's bought him until now... he's been a massive talent for 2-3 seasons but he's now at the point where he's too good for Lille.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2012, 12:17:27 PM »
by the way Chelski fans - £6 million for hazards agent? bwahahaha

You're only jealous because Arsene won't pay that much for a player.  :P
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2012, 12:36:52 PM »
Chelski and citeh are killing football.

Because Barca and Real Madrid (and even Man Utd) don't pay mega money for players either eh!

As for killing football, Chelsea and then Man City have made the league more competetive, with all of the top four or five capable of taking points off each other.

If not for those two clubs it would be total Man Utd domination at the moment. Arsenal fans are more upset than most because they are the worst affected because of their spendthrift club and would have preferred it if the title was between Man Utd and Arsenal every season and the Premier LEague was less competetive, as for most of the early history of the Premier League (with the exception of the one season Blackburn won it).

Don't get me wrong, I admire Arsenal in many ways but the fact that the likes of Birmingham and Portsmouth have won trophies in the time since Arsenal won one shows how Arsenal have fallen behind.

I'm not a fan of the huge transfer fees we pay. I was annoyed when we paid £50 million for Torres, which I thought was ridiculous. We had started to move away from that, which would have done us good in the long run. he Torres signing signalled to clubs and agents that we were willing to be blackmailed over transfers. City's emergence and the failure of our board to allow a manager to properly rebuild the team has lead to the necessity for us to take drastic action to rebuild now. At least we have invested in quite a few decent young players who, hopefully, will reduce the necessity to spend millions upon millions every season, with just the odd tweak here or there and only two or three players needing replacing.

Fortunately the CL win, increased merchandising and the guaranteed income from reaching the CL next season should pay for the bulk of this summer's transfers.

One thing the club aren't going to be able to do under the fair play rules is waste £16 or so million a season on the sacking of managers, when that money should be invested in the team.

Mouinho, Grant, Scolari, Ancelotti and AVB probably account for at least £60 million lost over the past few years. Money that Man Utd and Arsenal by having stability in their management structure have saved.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2012, 09:04:51 PM »
Apparently Liverpool are in the running for Krasic along with Reading!

Gotta admire the ambition, eh Chris. ;D

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2012, 09:38:00 PM »
Well depends on what Krasic wants, money or a chance of winning trophies ...

... hmmm, it may well be a close call there with Reading now taken over by a rich owner.  :P

Offline bealec

« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2012, 09:49:23 PM »
Apparently he doesn't fancy a move to Reading but Liverpool want to take him on loan and Juve want to sell not loan. I doubt we would disrupt the wage structure by giving someone stupid wages. Our too Warner would probably be Roberts or Kebe on anywhere between £15-20K a week. Although I bet they'll all be queuing up outside Anton's office asking for a new deal now.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2012, 12:09:09 AM »
Not exactly a transfer rumour but Abramovich still reportedly keen on Guardiola as manager and Chelsea are reportedly willing to offer him £11 million a year.

Apart from the fact that I think it will be a mistake of Scolari and AVB proportions, that means on a 4 year contract, when we sack him after a year or less, it will cost the club near on £30 million, plus whatever it takes to get rid of any other coaches he brings in.

If I was RDM I'd have already told the club to poke it and been looking at offers elsewhere, he won't be short on them. The fact Chelsea have not offered RDM the job already is enough evidence that he isn't their first choice and the board are already signing players the next manag .. erm I mean coach will have to work with.

No way to run a football club in a sustainable manner.

Offline larry

« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2012, 08:58:39 AM »
Robert Snodgrass from Leeds is a summer target for us, Lambert tried to get him last season.

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2012, 09:12:46 AM »
I'd expect Snodgrass to go If I'm honest. He's an outstanding player for the Championship, and him and Lambert will have a good understanding from when he played at Livingston. Also we've put a new contract on the table for his and he's gonna bide his time, to see what players we bring in. Bates promised new faces and money in the transfer kitty for a proper push for promotion this season...but he also said that last season and it never happened...

However should we get new owners it can all change. Although apprently we want £8M for Snodgrass, thats the only issue I can see...

If he goes though, you can't exactly blame him...
South Shields

Offline larry

« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2012, 11:44:25 AM »
Although apprently we want £8M for Snodgrass, thats the only issue I can see...

I cant see us paying £8m plus he's only got a year left on his contract.

Is it another Leeds midfilder on his way?

Does Ken Bates do buy 2 and get one free offers?

Howson, Snodgrass and Johnson thrown in for free ;)

Offline bealec

« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2012, 03:12:06 PM »
Rumours abound that we have bid for an Ex player. The only ex players I'd take back are Shane Long, The Sig or Ryan Bertrand. I could see it being Bertrand as we need a left back as Ian Harte won't last for ever...although he's giving it a good go.

Offline jman

« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2012, 03:34:20 PM »
He's just played in the final of the champions league and gave a half decent display... why on earth would he want to join Reading and why would we let him go when we only have 1 other recognised left back ??  Cant see it happening.. Bertrands a keeper, it might be a loan deal so he gets 1st team football, but even then I'd be suprised, he's good cover for us.

Offline bealec

« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2012, 07:11:55 PM »
RDM seems to be the only manager who has given him a go. So if he doesn't become your manager then Bertrand won't hang around not playing.