https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: What Music Are You Listening To Now..?  (Read 65922 times)

Offline chelseachelsea

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Now..?
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2013, 08:03:11 PM »
A few hours late, but I've just got in from work............so it's

U2..... A Beautiful Day   ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2013, 09:38:00 PM »
Lol

Offline harv

« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2013, 09:56:19 PM »
Today's results probably mean 2 things going by previous experience:

1) styles will go missing for a few days

2) When he comes back he'll be more abusive than usual, probably after the pub has closed and he's attempted to drown his sorrows

Lololol ;D ;D ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2013, 10:03:50 PM »
Today's results probably mean 2 things going by previous experience:

1) styles will go missing for a few days

2) When he comes back he'll be more abusive than usual, probably after the pub has closed and he's attempted to drown his sorrows

Lololol ;D ;D ;D

Both correct, the only time he will appear earlier than expected, is if Chelsea lose or draw to Hull tomorrow

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2013, 10:05:56 PM »
Oh I just played U2's, beautiful day again, just so I really appreciateit before MOTD..... 8) ;D 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2013, 12:15:04 AM »
Forever Autumn from Jeff Wayne's War Of The Worlds. Fantastic album!!! 8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Momo

« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2013, 01:24:08 AM »

Offline harv

« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2013, 02:42:39 AM »
Just sorted out my nut on one of my guitars. Filed it down a bit too much though so it falls out of the guitar without the strings there to keep it in place but have just restrung my guitar and it plays fine. Just need to sort out my intonation tomorrow and I'll be good to start work on writing my Space Rock Opera based on Stephen Donaldson's Gap novels 8)

Still need to sort out the whammy bar though but it's not a big priority for me tbh.

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2013, 06:49:47 PM »
I don't know why, but recently I have been listening to lots of 80's bands...........King, Go West, Joe Jackson, Dexys, Fine Young Canniballs etc etc and Howard Jones....A few possibly could be classed as boy bands or manufactured, but at least the fuckers could play instruments and write good songs.

My current fave song is Hide and Seek by Howard Jones, plus this little ditty.................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amD2G9Kuu10&feature=player_detailpage

Offline harv

« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2013, 05:35:00 PM »
Best version of Stairway To Heaven you will EVER hear, a jazz version by Stanley Jordan. The man is a genius. He plays two guitars at the same time on stage here and I have an album where he plays three at the same time for a song, one with each hand and one with his fucking feet lol :o :o :o 8)

Absolutely fucking amazing :o

Have been listening to a good amount of rock lately, Led Zepp, Thin Lizzy and Lynyrd Skynyrd but now I've heard some Stanley Jordan I think I'm going to go on a jazz and jazz-funk fusion run.

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2013, 08:25:53 PM »
Best version of Stairway To Heaven you will EVER hear, a jazz version by Stanley Jordan. The man is a genius. He plays two guitars at the same time on stage here and I have an album where he plays three at the same time for a song, one with each hand and one with his fucking feet lol :o :o :o 8)

Absolutely fucking amazing :o

Have been listening to a good amount of rock lately, Led Zepp, Thin Lizzy and Lynyrd Skynyrd but now I've heard some Stanley Jordan I think I'm going to go on a jazz and jazz-funk fusion run.

He's very good Harv, but I still prefer the original and best................http://youtu.be/9Q7Vr3yQYWQ

Offline Momo

« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2014, 05:03:28 PM »

Offline harv

« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2014, 12:43:39 AM »
Aaaaaaaargh!!! Have got Kenny Loggins' Danger Zone going through my head now. Someone made an Archer reference, something to do with a zone of danger or something and now I can't get:

Hiiiiiiwaaaaay toooooo thurrrr Danger Zone!

out of my head now.

And now you've read this you're all going to suffer with me lololol

Offline harv

« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2014, 01:53:52 AM »
Was noodling around with Pentatonics earlier with Rocksmith's Session Mode and some of it actually sounded half decent :o 8)

Might try recording it sometime during the next couple of days and post a link so you can hear how badly my guitar playing is going. 8) :-[ ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2014, 03:17:51 AM »
Haven't been able to find my mojo these last couple of days for some reason, but decided to upload something anyway. There's a few bum notes in there, some of them done deliberately and some not. Going to do another one in a week or two so it's going to be interesting to see if there's much improvement. Might try something at a higher tempo I reckon. Let me know what you think and please be honest lol  ;D ;D ;D