https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Video Games Thread  (Read 682268 times)

Offline jman

Re: Video Games Thread
« Reply #2670 on: March 28, 2014, 03:29:23 PM »
Theres also Bear Simulator as well  ::)

Offline Late

« Reply #2671 on: March 31, 2014, 12:54:32 PM »
Trailer for the new COD:Ghosts map pack. Nice cameo at 2:28.
I've not played Ghosts in months - last time was probably before xmas. It was okay but definitely not one of my favourite COD instalments. And now that Titanfall is out I'm even less likely to play COD.

The new map pack is great if you've bought a season pass, though. Or if you're a fan of a certain late '80s action franchise.

youtube

Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline Late

« Reply #2672 on: April 01, 2014, 10:31:58 AM »
April's "Games with Gold" on xbox:
Hitman: Absolution and Deadlight.

Not too bad. Still falls a long way short of ps+ of course.
I wasn't expecting much from Hitman Absolution but really enjoyed it once I stopped playing rambo style and switched to stealth.
Haven't heard of Deadlight, but it seems it's some sort of side-scroller zombie thing.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #2673 on: April 03, 2014, 11:17:31 PM »

Fuck me ragged with a wire brush :o :o :o

Mario Kart 8 is looking amazing. ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #2674 on: April 03, 2014, 11:32:58 PM »

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Little wheels on the Piranha Plant too lol ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Late

« Reply #2675 on: April 04, 2014, 12:43:10 AM »
Tis looking good.
If it still has blue shells it's still gay though. They take all the fun out of the game.

Offline harv

« Reply #2676 on: April 04, 2014, 12:59:22 AM »
Yup, still has Blue Shells. But you can completely customise races apparently. Don't like Blue Shells..? Host a game without them. Love Blue Shells..? Host a game with only Blue Shells and no other power ups and get prepared to play on your own lmfao ;D

Mario Kart 8 and Infamous Second Son are imo the two best looking games of the generation so far.

Offline Late

« Reply #2677 on: April 04, 2014, 04:17:27 PM »
A five year old kid managed to get into his dad's xbox account by just entering a load of spaces instead of a password.
He's now been given some goodies by MS, and is credited as some sort of security consultant.

Nice. But how the hell did MS let that happen?!

BBC

Offline harv

« Reply #2678 on: April 04, 2014, 05:14:04 PM »
The company also gave him four free games, $50 (£30), and a year-long subscription to Xbox Live.

Just a 1 year subscription..? Fucking hell that's tight. Should have been 5 years, enough to last the family until the end of the generation. :o :o :o

Offline harv

« Reply #2679 on: April 05, 2014, 01:23:18 AM »
Have just read that they've balanced the Blue Shell now. When it hits your Kart you do a backflip and wave your hands, and you keep the item you're carrying. They've also made it so that you can only hold one power up at a time, so you won't be able to have one in reserve.

I still can't believe how they've managed to pull this off on the Wii U's hardware. The Kart models look high poly and like with Super Mario 3D World everything looks so ROUND. There are plenty of high poly looking models on either side of each track, most of which are also animated. And this is all in 720p native, 60fps and with v-synch enabled. This shouldn't be possible on a GPU with 176GFlops/352GFlops [delete as applicable lol] drawing 30 Watts of power. Same goes for Super Mario 3D World and Bayonetta 2 as well.

Offline harv

« Reply #2680 on: April 06, 2014, 12:30:51 AM »

Fucking hell, this is a prime example of what I'm talking about. :o

That shouldn't be possible lol ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #2681 on: April 06, 2014, 03:26:00 PM »

Note To Self: Whatever you do, DO NOT take hallucinogenic drugs before playing Mario Kart 8 lmfao :o :o :o ;D :P

Offline harv

« Reply #2682 on: April 08, 2014, 03:08:39 PM »
Just got myself another awesome t-shirt from TeeFury.com:

lolololol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #2683 on: April 09, 2014, 07:35:09 PM »
Wolfenstein : The New Order trailer - definitely a day 1 purchase for me.. looks great.. killing Nazi's will never get old - I cant wait!!

Offline harv

« Reply #2684 on: April 13, 2014, 01:21:56 AM »