https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Gee Gees  (Read 53599 times)

Offline jman

Re: The Gee Gees
« Reply #165 on: April 11, 2015, 06:46:12 AM »
Wyck Hill bet was a free bet, the actual money for that bet was done on the football instead.  It should offset all losses if it comes in,  but I only bet what I can afford to lose.  Plus my horses can't lose anyway  ;D

Offline Late

« Reply #166 on: April 11, 2015, 09:17:12 AM »
Heh - there's always that, of course!
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #167 on: April 11, 2015, 10:50:08 AM »
Have put my traditional 3 bets on but am not mentioning them until after the race just in case I put the Kiss Of Death on them lol

Am also thinking of not watching the race just in case I put them off lmfao :o ;D ;D ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Late

« Reply #168 on: April 11, 2015, 12:54:04 PM »
Will be at the Riverside watching us put four past Rotherham without reply, so I'll miss the race, but I've put a fiver each way on Al Co (28/1 but odds trebled for first bet with new account).

The wife and kids are all out so I've only bet on the one horse this year.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 01:28:36 PM by Late »
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #169 on: April 11, 2015, 04:42:33 PM »
1st Many Clouds
2nd Saint Are
3rd Monbeg Dude
4th Alvarado
5th Shutthefrontdoor

Didn't see that winner coming!!  Late is going to be sick when he realises the jockey who won, was the same chap who won last year.. the guy who shares his namesake lol.  Al Co went at the 1st fence by the way.

I backed Saint Are this morning as my 4th and final bet, just £5 Ew,  just about covers my losses  :-\

Offline harv

« Reply #170 on: April 11, 2015, 04:43:48 PM »
Aw bollocks, I knew I shouldn't have watched it lol

Had a bit of excitement with Druid's Nephew, Balthazar King fell and not sure what happened to my long shot, Super Duty, he got mentioned a few times but he was right at the back I think. :'(

Oh well, I'll win a fortune next year instead lol :P ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Late

« Reply #171 on: April 13, 2015, 09:36:38 AM »
Didn't see that winner coming!!  Late is going to be sick when he realises the jockey who won, was the same chap who won last year.. the guy who shares his namesake lol.
Absolutely! I said last year I'd have bet on Leighton if I'd known there was one riding in the race. Completely forgot about that until this year, when I got a message from a mate asking if I'd bet on Leighton.
Give me a heads up if you see him racing next year! I never look at the jockeys.

Offline jman

« Reply #172 on: April 13, 2015, 12:22:13 PM »
Heh, to be honest, I ruled that horse out on his weight alone.. never thought a horse would get round with that much handicap.. plus he was poo at Cheltenham..  I initially thought that Leighton geezer would of picked up on his winner last time Pineau De Re..

I told some bloke at work to back Soll.. he forgot who I said and backed Saint Are instead because he remembered it began with an "S" lol

Offline jman

« Reply #173 on: April 23, 2015, 02:55:08 PM »

Offline Late

« Reply #174 on: April 23, 2015, 03:27:15 PM »
Wahahahahaha!

Offline harv

« Reply #175 on: April 23, 2015, 06:20:10 PM »
That's just got texted to a few people lmfao ;D ;D ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #176 on: February 19, 2016, 10:59:29 AM »
Less than 4 weeks until Cheltenham again... very excited after last years winfall.. bit disappointed that Faugheen has recently pulled out of the Champions Hurdle - he would of been a dead cert for me at the festival.

I'm thinking of changing up some of my bets this year, so instead of just placing Win and E/W bets - perhaps take a jump into the murky world of Trixies, Patents, Yankee's, Lucky 15's and the like.  ;D

I was thinking of taking a few days of work this year so I can concentrate more on my bets but with so much going on this year that's just not going to happen.

Offline harv

« Reply #177 on: February 19, 2016, 07:48:12 PM »
Trixies mixed with a Treble, Doubles and Patents are great with 3 horses/teams. All you need is 2/3 to come in and you get your stake back. That's what I used to do with my football bets. If you bet on 3 favourites you tend to double your stake most bets, get your money back pretty often and don't lose a great deal. ;D

Offline jman

« Reply #178 on: March 09, 2016, 01:59:48 PM »
Less than a week to go!  Just looking back on how much I won last year at Cheltenham.. £492 profit.. started out with about £60-70 stake money... I've got £75 saved up for this years festival.. so will be aiming for more of the same!  :-\ ;D

SkyBet have got a cracking Cheltenham offer on.. Free Bet (upto £25) on the first race of each day if your horse loses.. so I'll definitely be going with them on the first races.

Already looking at the first two races -
I quite fancy Yorkhill at 9/2 for the first - this price could drop dramatically if Ruby is riding him - I don't think he's confirmed yet.
Douvan is a must for the 2nd race (Arkle)... but his odds are terrible at 2/5 - can't see anyone beating him..

Offline jman

« Reply #179 on: March 15, 2016, 07:49:40 AM »
Tried to do this last night - but dunno where my post went..

Day 1.

13:30 - Min - £7.50 EW @ 9/4
14:10 - Douvan - £10 Win @ 4/11
14:50 - Holywell - £5 EW @ 8/1, Southfield Theatre - £1 EW @ 18/1
15:30 - The New One - £1 EW @ 6/1
16:10 - Vroum Vroum Mag - £30 Win @ 1/1
16:50 - Southfield Royale - £2.50 EW @ 13/2, BallyChorus - £1 EW @ 9/1
17:30 - Double Shuffle - £1.50 EW @ 9/1, Bouvreuil - £1 EW @ 12/1

Current Profit -£81.00

Few of those bets have a safety free bet lying under them if they fail to win.. but really I just want Min and VVM to win today and I'm back in the black.  Chickened out of the Min/Douvan/Annie Power/VVM Willie Mullins acca that everyone is fapping about this year... think it works out at 25/1 - and the bookies are in for a hammering if it happens... just don't think its as solid as the one that narrowly got away last year
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 08:09:55 AM by jman »