https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: FL2 Season 72  (Read 8598 times)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: FL2 Season 72 Game 15/30
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2018, 03:35:22 PM »
Halfway stage and   Rathpeacon's  2 - 0 win against Corinthian Casuals keeps them nine points clear at the top.  Steaua Sudului won 4 - 0   against Rebel Rovers and moves them into second place three points above third place HH Beticos who lost 2  0 against Fools United.  Subgenius are fourth on goal difference after winning 2 - 0 against wizards FC.  Oi Prasinoi still have no points at the bottom and today lost 7-0 against  FC Basel.  The REAL Madrid remain second from bottom after losing 2-0 at The Rumour Mill.  Old Fullerians AFC lost 3-0 at Ogres and are also in the bottom three.   :) 8) :)

CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: FL2 Season 72
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2018, 04:37:34 PM »
wow, half ways there and I'm still leading! Just to say again that I have never ever won a private league, (i have only ever won an 8 team cup once). To be 9 points clear in FL2 is incredible, I still cannot believe how I can be winning this league, (my team is decent but not that good). I just hope I can finish this off now. Imagine leading by 9 points at half way or 12 points clear of fourth and not getting promoted, that would be some disaster and I had a very good habit of finishing 4th in FL3!
Rathpeacon

Offline stevenm

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2018, 06:13:34 PM »
This is your time Eamonn, good luck
Didier Drogba Fan Club - Every Drog has his day

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: FL2 Season 72 Game 16/30
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2018, 03:42:36 PM »
Second half of the season gets underway and leaders Rathpeacon    increase their lead to eleven points with a 5 - 0 win at bottom of the league Oi Prasinoi. Second place Steaua Sudului shared a 1 - 1 draw with  CSI-Westgate on Sea.     The Rumour Mill   and HH Beticos exchange third and fourth places with a 1-0 win going to The Rumour Mill.  The REAL Madrid won 1-0 at Sporting Messi FC but remain next to bottom, five points from safety. Old Fullerians AFC lost 2-0 against Corinthian Casuals and are three points from safety. FC Basel lost 4-0 against Rebel Rovers and both teams are three points above the bottom three.   :) 8) :)

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: FL2 Season 72 Game 17/30
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2018, 03:30:00 PM »
Top two not letting up, both win again.  Rathpeacon won 3-0 at Rebel Rovers and Steaua Sudului won 2-0 at next to bottom The REAL Madrid. HH Beticos are back in third with a 5-0 win at  Old Fullerians AFC. Old Fullerians AFC are three points from safety,  The Rumour Mill are down to fourth after being held to a 1-1 draw at  Wizards FC.  Oi Prasinoi are still without any points and today lost 5-0 at Sporting Messi FC.  FC Basel are fourth from bottom and lost 1-0 against Ogres.   :) 8) :)

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: FL2 Season 72 Game 18/30
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2018, 03:55:58 PM »
Leaders Rathpeacon lost 3-0 against second place Steaua Sudului and now lead by eight points.  The Rumour Mill move into third with a 3 - 0 win against Subgenius.  HH Beticos share a goalless draw with Ogres and are down to fourth, Ogres are fifth.  Bottom team Oi Prasinoi lost 5-0 against CSI-Westgate on Sea.  Second from bottom The REAL Madrid lost 1-0 at Rebel Rovers.  Old Fullerians AFC lost 4-0 at Fools United and are three points from safety..

Don't forget to visit the friendly league list, there are still teams needed for Home and away 7 also master or commander 3.  Lets get these Christmas leagues filled.

:) 8) :)

CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2018, 04:21:39 PM »
Ouch, I took some hiding today. Hope to get back to winning ways again tomorrow.
Rathpeacon

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2018, 07:03:25 PM »
C'mon you FL2 Managers. There are Credits to be won in The Runcible Spoon, Home and Away and Master and Commander. The Christmas Competition's. See Forum for details. 8)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: FL2 Season 72 Game 19/30
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2018, 03:28:09 PM »
Leaders Rathpeacon are back to winning  ways with a 1-0 win at Sporting Messi FC.  Second place Steaua Sudului slip up today, losing 1-0 at Fools United.  The Rumour Mill remain third with a 9-0 win at next to bottom Old Fullerians AFC .  Three points short of a top three position, Ogres take Fourth place with a 1-0 win at Rebel Rovers.  Oi Prasinoi stay bottom after losing 5-0 at third from bottom The REAL Madrid.   :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2018, 04:28:25 PM »
Delighted to get back to winning ways today. Tough match tomorrow against Brian but barring a total disaster, promotion is looking very good. Need to keep winning if I'm to go up as champions though.
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: FL2 Season 72 Game 20/30
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2018, 03:35:18 PM »
Game twenty, only ten more to go and Rathpeacon only need to win half of them to gain promotion after winning 2 - 0 against CSI-Westgate on Sea.  Steaua Sudului stay eleven points behind with a 6-0 win at bottom team Oi Prasinoi.  The Rumour Mill, third and Ogres, fourth played out a 1-1 draw so positions stay the same.  Old Fullerians AFC remain next to bottom, six points from safety after losing 5-1 at Wizards FC and The REAL Madrid stay third from bottom after losing 5-1 at FC Basel.   :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2018, 03:59:05 PM »
17 points clear of 4th with ten games to go. FL1 is getting very close now.......
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: FL2 Season 72 Game 21/30
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2018, 03:37:43 PM »
Leaders Rathpeacon had to wait until the seventy fifth minute when Al Kaseltzer (playing with a broken thumb) scored the only goal of the game at third from bottom The REAL Madrid.  Still eleven points behind in second place, Steaua Sudului won 7-0 at Wizards FC.  Third place  The Rumour Mill lost 3-1 at Corinthian Casuals.  Oi Prasinoi at the bottom lost 5-0 at Fools United.  Next to bottom Old Fullerians AFC lost 5-0 against CSI-Westgate on Sea.    FC Basel are five points above the relegation places after losing 5-0 against HH Beticos.   :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: FL2 Season 72 Game 22/30
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2018, 03:29:28 PM »
Leaders Rathpeacon won 2-1 at The Rumour Mill and now only need six points for promotion to the promised land.  Second place Steaua Sudului won 2-0 at Subgenius.  Ogres move into third place with a 2 - 0 win against CSI-Westgate on Sea .  HH Beticos move into fourth with a 6 - 0 win against bottom team  Oi Prasinoi.  Second from bottom, Old Fullerians AFC lost 3-0 against Sporting Messi FC.  The REAL Madrid remain third from bottom after losing 4-0 at Corinthian Casuals.  FC Basel are five points above the relegation places.   

ONLY FOUR PLACES LEFT IN THE RUNCIBLE SPOON.  LETS GET THIS FILLED

:) 8) :)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 04:05:00 PM by Brian G. »
CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2018, 04:35:18 PM »
Can't believe it. I don't want to assume anything but six points needed from eight games for promotion, so I think I will definitely be an FL1 team next season. I'd love to win this thing now, an FL2 title would be great for my CV. I'd even be delighted with an FL2 runners up position but I'll be trying hard to win this now.
Rathpeacon